Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Stopping in to see my co-worker who started back to work today (I start back on Monday) and receiving a great big smile and hug from her.

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 07:14 AM   #5902
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

his brought me joy ...

Kevin, my mixed mastiff male dog, actually got up with me this morning at 4:45. He normally sleeps late. It used to be my beloved Kelly (bully mix) who would get up with me every morning. I would wake up, turn on the bedroom light and go sit on the end of the bed for a few minutes. Kelly would come sit by me, lean on me. I would put my arm around her, we'd do kissy face while I hugged her. I miss my Kelly so much - at times it seems unbearable. Kelly died 3 weeks ago yesterday - it was Friday, January 24, 2014 when I came home after work and found her in the backyard. I think it had just happened not too long before I got home. Performed CPR and mouth-to-mouth, shook her, yelled at her, begged her to wake up but she couldn't. Kevin and I miss her so much. She was only 5 years old and now I wish so much I had taken her to get an autopsy. She was great that morning. Played on the bed with Kevin, ate her breakfast. They both enjoyed a good brushing just before I showered for work. I don't know what happened to my baby. Instead of taking her to be creamated the next day, I wish I had taken her in for an autopsy. Looking back, I believe I was in shock for a few days ... not thinking well at all.

Well, Kevie and I are hanging tight and he is fine. I had to take him to the Emergency Animal Clinic last weekend. He was crying and had difficulty walking around. They did all the tests on him at the clinic. He had a hurt leg or foot. He was sent home with pain pills. I spent over $600.00 at the emergency clinic for them to tell me he is fat and I must get 30 pounds off him. I do not begrudge one penny of that money. You cannot put a price tag on peace of mind. I am walking Kevie in the mornings before work. I come home at lunch and we go for a walk, then again eack evening. He is not liking his dry dog food but he will adjust eventually. I can tell he is already a few pounds lighter in one week. I cannot lose Kevin too. And I told them at the emergency clinic the same thing too. I love my Kevin Daniel!!!!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 09:25 AM   #5903
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well, this past week was a bit sad. We lost little Oskar, our male frog. He became suddenly ill and we had to take him to the vet. Of course, I took him to the vet as soon as I noticed something was wrong. Unfortunately, it was too late and we had to make the decision to put him down. It about broke my heart, as I had become very attached to the little dude (his songs were the best!!!).

So, that left little Dolly a "widow". She's been moping around, climbing all over the big frog house, looking for Oskar. It was so sad. She'd turn around and just look at me, wide-eyed, as if to ask, "Where is he??". We couldn't bear it any longer..........

So off to the frog store we went!!!!! Two hours later, we're bumping over the road home with a little carton containing 4 new very surprised little frogs!!! They're adult White's Tree Frogs, and I *think* we have 3 girls. Two of the four are VERY big girls, one spritely little male (already named "Simon") and one little girl who loves to tag along with the gang. We're thinking of naming her "Tuti". They were all living in a small house together, like a little "family". We couldn't separate them, so we bought/adopted them all!!!

We're having to quarantine them before we can put them in the Big Frog House with Dolly, just to make sure everyone's healthy, and that will last about a week to 10 days. So, we have the little frog house, with all 4 new occupants, sitting beside the Big Frog House, where Dolly can sit on her ledge and look in to see her new friends and they can see her. We'll be so happy when the time comes to bring them in with Dolly to the Big Frog House. They'll have it made, as the Big Frog House has a waterfall with pond and lots of vines, plants and ledges to climb and sit on, and a new friend in Dolly.

I'm full of joy at having a new gang of little frogs again. Dolly will be elated!!!!

~Theo~ .......proud Dad.
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 09:55 AM   #5904
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default Joy!

The realization that it has been at least 2 weeks since I have had any coffee and I haven't even killed anyone, lol. Okay, there may have been a small temper tantrum at work last week, but I got over it quickly enough, lol.

Then, reading something this morning (particularly one sentence within the reading) that made me DIE laughing at first - only to lead to a pretty profound epiphany as I entertained it further. One of those WHOA! moments.

I've been discovering how pleasant hot tea is in lieu of coffee and I find that I look forward to it every day now. I never was much of a tea drinker, so it has been pretty interesting to discover that I now wonder how I have missed the joys of hot tea all these years?!? Plus, I don't feel nearly as jittery on it.

Coffee, I will always love you dearly, but we need to see much less of each other - weekends only - because I simply find myself bereft of all self-control in the presence of your full-bodied, flavorful, delightfully-scented deliciousness.

Last edited by Smiling; 02-15-2014 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Hyphenation.
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 03:48 PM   #5905
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

...A glorious nap today without any interruptions. Amazing.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 04:58 PM   #5906
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Even though the tension in my house is quite high, I am one smiley girl due to a certain someone ~ she isn't on this site but if you could see the mile wide smile on my face when I talk to her its undeniable

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 05:14 PM   #5907
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I made a chocolate cream pie with an almond crust last night, and I think it might be better today!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 10:50 PM   #5908
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Good people and true friends.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:17 PM   #5909
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Having really good conversations with my new poly family sister. Helping her plan her time with Alix knowing I am really happy to have her as part of our family.

Spending time trying to alleviate stress on Alix while he works helping him prepare for her visit.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 04:58 AM   #5910
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhhhh daaayummm...my cloud 9 just jumped up several more levels!

Having my son in my arms and seeing his compassion and respectful nature shine through made me beam with joy!!!! Nothing can take this happiness from me!!

Reconnecting with a friend.

being "watched over" by two amazing people while I made a difficult and painful 18+ hour journey. Although they weren't sitting in the seat next to me and they both were in different states, their presence and constant protection was available to me through out my entire trip. They never let me feel alone or afraid of the chaos that was ever present because of crowded noisy, confusing, overwhelming surroundings in each terminal and mass-transport vehicle. One even stayed up during my entire trip to help me stay calm and help me navigate things. They never left my side. It's nice -certainly a change- to feel so "wanted and watched over". This helped me enjoy my time with my son even more!
I learned this trip to allow myself to be protected and watched over...I don't have to do it all myself and get burned out.

I am in awe at my son.and his accomplishments over the past two years.

I couldn't be more thrilled and "my emotional gas tank" overflows with joy!!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 08:59 AM   #5911
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,378 Times in 6,866 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

watching a dusting of snow blwoing off the roof and swirling on the wind....all while enjoying the warmth and scent of the wood stove....
Old 02-16-2014, 12:39 PM   #5912
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

Excitement of future opportunity and possibility.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:50 PM   #5913
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

An amazing morning of just talking and letting the conversation flow between me and my new romantic interest ~ this smile is permanent and I couldn't be happier

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 01:18 PM   #5914
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation
Default catching up...

The look on her face, when she saw her Valentine's Day bouquet of one dozen roses.
The Following User Says Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 01:29 PM   #5915
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Catching up and being silly with friends, reconnecting with others and burying a metaphorical hatchet, at the party yesterday.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 01:33 PM   #5916
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Memories of my childhood when we went to the Tastee Freez.

Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 02:46 PM   #5917
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Putting things in my suitcase... a little at a time as I do the laundry.
Old 02-16-2014, 03:41 PM   #5918
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My dream this afternoon: I was at the park near my childhood home and sitting at the picnic table, only it had been moved to the opposite side of the park. I bother to mention this because I'm sure it means something.

In the meantime, I had taken off 2 necklaces, one which was mine and one was a friend's I was wearing. And, my beloved Bulova watch. I had them all laid out nice on the picnic table. Who knows why but I'm sure there was a reason.

Along came a large animal. It was bear or a tiger or something and it would sort of nudge me around the picnic table until I got angry and took a stick and poked at its face. I guess it got angry back at me and then it ate my jewelry. Just then some neighbor kids came by and I asked to use their cell phone to call the police. I reported the tiger or bear for eating my jewelry. lol

Then, I took a peek under the picnic table and it had spit my jewelry back out in the dirt so I grabbed it all triumphant. I called the police back to cancel my complaint.

Screw Rorschach. It has nothing over dream interpretation.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 10:04 PM   #5919
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Today was a day of great fun. I actually went to an event in a bar in New York. It was for Senior Action in A Gay Environment (SAGE) and the women were all around 40 +. It was a blast, the music and spinning was fantastic, I met old and new friends and danced until I couldn't move my legs. It was a first step and although I would have liked to have "met" someone the exercise of going and having fun was what I wanted. I did find a friend there who has been flirting with me on fb on and off since the summer and did some flirting back.

Great fun
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 10:45 PM   #5920
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

getting a box of pretty new clothes delivered... yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy