Old 08-23-2010, 06:48 AM   #1981
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:
Singed a bit but still kicking!

MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation

Awww thank you for the flowers!!! I really enjoy our phone calls and it's wonderful to be tucked in at night

Yet another Monday blooms. I have been up for an hour and took the dog out and then looked up how to remove a water stain from a wood table...I have a new roomie....sigh....you would think everyone would know to use a coaster. Hopefully what I read on the internet will work and take this out. I will find out tonight!

Good luck on finding the labourers...I know you will!

Coffee is on...Tim Horton's brand this morning, along with steel cut oats, raisins, and walnuts. For those who don't eat oats or porridge as they call it up here - I left out french bread and whole wheat bread for toast along with juices, milk, and if I remember right some Dr. Pepper for a Floridian whose girl is making her way there or is there or something like that.

Make it a great day!! Don 't forget to smile and breathe...mostly make sure you breathe lol.

Oh...and quit smoking day is Friday.....the countdown is on!

MStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
Good Evening to all the wonderful kitchen patrons,

I thought I would pop in before I head off to bed. The move has not happened. My brother-in-law was supposed to be one of the helpers and had to work this weekend. So I had to call the moving truck place and put it on hold. I am now in search of some labor to help get the truck loaded and unloaded. I have vowed to have the resolved by the time tomorrow is done.

It has been raining here all day.. dark and overcast. However, we really needed it given how hot it has been for the last few weeks. I am sure the plants are loving it out there right now. I love it as well. I have a big window ledge outside My bedroom window and when I open the window a bit.. I can hear the rain hitting it. smiles.

Just got off the phone with My girl. .and tucked her in for the night.

So now I am headed that way Myself..

Here is some and for the late night and early morning kitchen patrons.

Waves to Jo, scoote, Zimmy, durrrrr, Abby, Braedon, Midnight, Incubus, dc, morningstar.. and anyone I missed.

For My girl..

Goodnight All.
Life is a moment...revel in it!

MountainStar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MountainStar For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 07:00 AM   #1982
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning one and all ...

Monday has blossomed with birds on the veranda and promises of blue skies.

Packing is almost complete as I get ready to head to NC and start my new job.

I understand where I will be will have a lil snow over the holidays - this will prove to be very interesting lol as I've not lived in snow in well say forever *grin*

If I had an oven I'd bake ya'll some warm cinnamon buns - so let's pretend I did and enjoy.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 09:15 AM   #1983
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
Took about 23 hours of driving in 2 days, but we made it.
YAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
My best friend was released from the hospital yesterday and her new little boy

double YAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Our old kitty Bree is still AWOL. She vanished right before we left (very unlike her) and the friend who is checking for her hasn't seen any sign. I'm hoping she's okay, and that she's just off adventuring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
i had to work this weekend and i aint done yet, but dont have to go back in till 1 am.
mmm-hmmm...riiiiight

for my staff...i got a bad steam burn from my crock pot Friday night so this morning they got together and re-did the desk duty schedule so i don't have any today!!! AW!
Old 08-23-2010, 06:06 PM   #1984
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening everyone

Dinner tonight is fried chicken breasts, mac & cheese, peas...and your choice of brownies or ice cream or both for dessert.

First day of school was today, but we only got the registration process halfway done. May be another day or two before he's attending. Of course, that may have worked out for the best. The Rooster is growing so fast that all of his pants turned into high waters sometime in the last few weeks...so we were clothes shopping instead, and then off to the beach. It's nice to see him enjoy the water so much.

Sorry to hear that your move didn't happen Jake. It's always tough when you're counting on others to help. Hopefully it all goes smoothly on attempt #2.

In the meantime, hugs to you all....and I'll put on a pot of decaf so we can all have a last cup without ruining our sleep.

baby....
Old 08-23-2010, 06:23 PM   #1985
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

evenin everyone

hope y'all are doing alright. I only had to go into work for a couple hours today and the only reason i had to do that was due to a physical for the company i work for. it was kinda funny during the "eye" test. she had me stand 25 ft away from the board. and then she told me to read the bottom line that I could read...I told her " made in china" i then looked over at her and she was like this she then turned around and looked and at the bottom left hand side in small print it said " made in china" she then said to me " i think the eye test is done" lol.

MoutainStar...good luck on the quit smoking

Jake..hopefully you can get the moving help ya need and get that over with.

Jo and Scoot..maybe its a good thing that rooster doesnt go in school for a couple days? give rooster time to get more settled in? hope y'all are settling in and doing alright.

Abigail Crabby..hope your move goes smoothly for ya

Zimmy...when does school start for you? hope that goes good for ya

alright y'all...have a good one

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:59 PM   #1986
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post

mmm-hmmm...riiiiight

for my staff...i got a bad steam burn from my crock pot Friday night so this morning they got together and re-did the desk duty schedule so i don't have any today!!! AW!
lol...no, for real.

hope your burn is doing alright. nice of your staff to rearrange your desk for ya

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:01 PM   #1987
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Sorry to hear that your move didn't happen Jake. It's always tough when you're counting on others to help. Hopefully it all goes smoothly on attempt #2.
nods I agree as to the counting on the help. However, all is well that ends well.. I made a couple of calls today.. and hired some help instead.. so the move will happen this Wednesday.. it pays to have patience. smiles.

Quote:

Jake..hopefully you can get the moving help ya need and get that over with.

Thank you durrrrrr.. and I did. I will be glad when Wednesday is done and over with too.

Good Evening all you wonderful kitchen patrons,

Today was a busy Monday.. as most are. However, I got alot accomplished.. and most of all... getting the move set up and scheduled. It is still raining here pretty heavily.. however, I will take rain any day over the blazing sun.

Here is some and for the late night partakers.

Waves to Zimmy, Abby, morningstar, dc, scoote, Jo, durrrrr, Incubus, Braedon, browneyedgirl, and anyone I missed. I hope you have a peaceful end to your day.

For My sweetheart..

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2010, 06:26 AM   #1988
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Durrrr,

I start college on August 30th and I am looking forward to it!

How are you doing?

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:

Zimmy...when does school start for you? hope that goes good for ya

[/B]
Old 08-24-2010, 06:27 AM   #1989
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Jake,

Well tomorrow is your moving day and glad to read that you were able to find someone to help you. I still say moving is for the birds, hehe.

Have a good day today,

Zimmy

Quote:
nods I agree as to the counting on the help. However, all is well that ends well.. I made a couple of calls today.. and hired some help instead.. so the move will happen this Wednesday.. it pays to have patience. smiles.

Thank you durrrrrr.. and I did. I will be glad when Wednesday is done and over with too.

Good Evening all you wonderful kitchen patrons,

Today was a busy Monday.. as most are. However, I got alot accomplished.. and most of all... getting the move set up and scheduled. It is still raining here pretty heavily.. however, I will take rain any day over the blazing sun.

Here is some and for the late night partakers.

Waves to Zimmy, Abby, morningstar, dc, scoote, Jo, durrrrr, Incubus, Braedon, browneyedgirl, and anyone I missed. I hope you have a peaceful end to your day.

For My sweetheart..

Old 08-24-2010, 06:30 AM   #1990
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good morning Everyone,

Hope you all slept well. I am looking forward to attending college on Monday, I am still trying to find a way to pay the $150 difference for my textbooks. I went to the college yesterday and the line at the Financial Aid office was out the door and around the corner. I am going to try tomorrow, since I am going with Lisa to take the baby to the dr's this morning.

I am undecided for breakfast, so maybe some eggs, toast, hash, bacon, sausage, coffee, milk, tea, juices and sodas.

Hugs to all and see ya tonight,

Zimmy
Old 08-24-2010, 06:16 PM   #1991
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:
Singed a bit but still kicking!

MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Everyone! Today was a great day and I'm finally home from work...whew! Got to talk to a wonderful butch on the way home which made my drive ever so much better!

Jake is doing the big move...well a move...not "the big move" lol...but should be back around soon. Got to love the hat hehe

I would check for used textbooks. I bought almost all of my textbooks that way and it saved a lot of money! You might look on craig's list for them too. I would have loved to have sold mine rather than pitching them years ago..

Okies...off to watch tv for a bit and eat my dinner....hope Jo has better cookery happening than I do tonight!!!

Cheers!

MStar
Life is a moment...revel in it!

MountainStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:51 PM   #1992
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Zimmy,

For the birds is putting it mildly. laughs. Yes, I have everything sorted out and the moving help will be here tomorrow morning. My Mom, sister, niece and nephew and I .. just did one load of boxes and misc. stuff .. so the movers will be able to get to all the furniture. By this time tomorrow I will be in My new home. smiles.

I hope you are having a peaceful evening.. and your day went the same.

As Always
Jake

Quote:
Good Morning Jake,

Well tomorrow is your moving day and glad to read that you were able to find someone to help you. I still say moving is for the birds, hehe.

Have a good day today,

Zimmy
Old 08-24-2010, 07:01 PM   #1993
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

awwwwww.. I am glad I could make your drive better.. smiles. laughs @ not the "big move". grins.

Yes.. kitchen patrons.. the reason why My girl is loving the jester hat.. is that tomorrow at work is "wear a hat day".. and I dressed as a court jester one year for Halloween and have this awesome jester hat.. that cost mucho bucks.. so I am wearing it tomorrow and I get to dress in jeans for doing so.

I did the same honey.. I do not think I bought more than 5 textbooks brand new in the whole time I had gone to college.. used is the way to go..

Ok.. I am off to peruse the threads and have some quiet time with My girl.

Here is some and for the late nighters.. and I am going to add some of this for those that have had a lonnggggg day. smiles.

Waves to Jo, scoote, durrrrr, Zimmy, Abby, dc, Braedon, morningstar, Incubus.. and anyone I missed. I hope you all are having a quiet evening.

Tomorrow evening at this time.. I will be writing to you all from My new place. smiles.

For My beautiful girl..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainStar View Post
Hey Everyone! Today was a great day and I'm finally home from work...whew! Got to talk to a wonderful butch on the way home which made my drive ever so much better!

Jake is doing the big move...well a move...not "the big move" lol...but should be back around soon. Got to love the hat hehe

I would check for used textbooks. I bought almost all of my textbooks that way and it saved a lot of money! You might look on craig's list for them too. I would have loved to have sold mine rather than pitching them years ago..

Okies...off to watch tv for a bit and eat my dinner....hope Jo has better cookery happening than I do tonight!!!

Cheers!

MStar
Old 08-25-2010, 06:43 AM   #1994
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Jake and MountainStar,

I looked online at Amazon for my books, but since they are custom publications for the school, no such luck. I was able to switch my Microbiology class to online, so I can return the textbook for that class. Good luck on your move today, Jake and hopefully you two will have a good day!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainStar View Post

Cheers!

MStar
Quote:
Good Evening Zimmy,

For the birds is putting it mildly. laughs. Yes, I have everything sorted out and the moving help will be here tomorrow morning. My Mom, sister, niece and nephew and I .. just did one load of boxes and misc. stuff .. so the movers will be able to get to all the furniture. By this time tomorrow I will be in My new home. smiles.

I hope you are having a peaceful evening.. and your day went the same.

As Always
Jake
Old 08-25-2010, 06:45 AM   #1995
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Sending you all wishes for a good day. It is raining down here and I am not enjoying it. I am supposed to take my car to my brother's house today, he thinks I may have broken a motor mount and is going to check it out.

Breakfast is anything you all want. I woke up with a back ache this morning that Aleve isn't getting rid of, so I am going to be relaxing today.

Have fun today,

Zimmy
Old 08-25-2010, 02:04 PM   #1996
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
it was kinda funny during the "eye" test. she had me stand 25 ft away from the board. and then she told me to read the bottom line that I could read...I told her " made in china" i then looked over at her and she was like this she then turned around and looked and at the bottom left hand side in small print it said " made in china" she then said to me " i think the eye test is done" lol.
lol when i took mine they made me do it without my glasses! she said "read the lowest row you can see" i said "I know the top row is always a giant 'E' but i'd be lying if i told you i was reading it"

Quote:
I start college on August 30th and I am looking forward to it!

i started last night and i am pretty sure my usual tactics (sit in the front row and kiss butt) are already working
Old 08-25-2010, 05:25 PM   #1997
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening everyone

Rough day today...and dinner just walked in the door...KFC chicken, cole slaw...works for me!

Hope you all are having a better day than I am! Started off yelling at a realtor and went down from there....oh well, tomorrow is another day!
Old 08-25-2010, 08:06 PM   #1998
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Zimmy,

Well that stinks as to not being able to buy your books at a discount. I am a firm believer that colleges make much more off books than they do in tuition. laughs. Glad that you were atleast able to change your Microbiology class.

Thank you for the "good luck" wishes. The move is no done and over, and I am in My new place. Everything went off without a hitch. However, there were some things that I did not have the movers bring over so I had to do it after work (with My Mom and niece's help).. so I am dead tired.

I hope you had a peaceful day .. and evening as well.

As Always,
Jake

Quote:
Good Morning Jake and MountainStar,

I looked online at Amazon for my books, but since they are custom publications for the school, no such luck. I was able to switch my Microbiology class to online, so I can return the textbook for that class. Good luck on your move today, Jake and hopefully you two will have a good day!

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 08:10 PM   #1999
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Jo,

Sorry to hear you had a rough day. However, you are right.. tomorrow is another day to start anew.. Sending good thoughts your way..

waves to scoote and Rooster.

As Always,
Jake

Quote:
Good evening everyone

Rough day today...and dinner just walked in the door...KFC chicken, cole slaw...works for me!

Hope you all are having a better day than I am! Started off yelling at a realtor and went down from there....oh well, tomorrow is another day!
Old 08-25-2010, 08:19 PM   #2000
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Good Evening wonderful kitchen patrons,

Well I am writing to you from My new place. The move went off without a hitch.. and I am so very thankful it is over. I think I could sleep for a week right now. So, I am going to keep this short.. as I have to be up early.

Thank you to everyone for the "good luck" wishes and positive vibes. One of the many reasons that I love this thread.

Here is some and for anyone that wants to partake.

For My sweet girl..