Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning lovely kitchen patrons,

Here is a buffet breakfast, eggs (any way you like them), bacon, sausage, steak, ham, corned beef hash, hash browns, waffles, pancakes, assorted fruits, pastries, english muffins, bagels, and all the condiments to go with.

Some fresh and for those that do not partake of the coffee ritual.

Waves to scoote, Jo, Zimmy, dc, morningstar, Matthew and anyone I missed.

For My girl ... know that you are loved.. keep in the positive.. you are a phenomenal woman.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 03:59 AM   #2202
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Zimmy,

laughs. Oh there are some serious Avon women out there. I would imagine the crowd does rival that of Pride, and those women are SERIOUS about their Avon.

How did the studying go?

I will pass along your wishes to My girl. She now has her laptop at the hospital.. so once she done downloading a zillion updates.. she will most likely pop in and post for a bit.. when time permits. She has the perseverance and heart a zillion fighters.. she just takes each day as it comes.

I hope you have a peaceful Tuesday.
Jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Jake,

I'm at an Avon conference this morning and holy smokes batman, the crowd in the ladies room is worse than Pride, lol. After the conference I am going to be hitting the books and studying like a mad hatter.

Hope Ms. MStar is doing good today and hope she gets better soon.

Have a good day,

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 07:24 AM   #2203
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning Kitchen dwellers... lol
hope you all have a great day...
im hangin here just east of Kansas City Mo.. and have some rocks and such that i need to paint while im waiting around here for a load..
anyways... here's breakfast.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 05:11 PM   #2204
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Everyone,

I was sitting here doing homework and this song came onto my iTunes and thought I would share it!

Enjoy,

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OLUSELxFok&ob=av3e"]YouTube - Gwen Stefani - 4 In The Morning[/nomedia]

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2010, 10:48 AM   #2205
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon all

Just a quick dash through the kitchen...came to bring my sweetie some lunch at work and then have to head back home to work.

We're almost through underwriting on the house (woot woot)...just a couple more pieces of paper and the house will be ours.

Pool party at Scoote and Jo's!!
Old 10-07-2010, 01:11 PM   #2206
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

hey hey hey kitcheneers.........i finally am puterized again...and can finally get on at work too--was being a bit of a pita for a minute

anyway....hows everyone doing? Jake u up there taking care of MS yet? how she doing? Zimmy...u rocking the grades? Morning---burning up the roads still i see DC...hows things going?

between work and trying to take my sweetie to the beach every evening for exercise(and no puter) life has been pretty full on our end....Fall is fast approaching south florida...mild days cool evenings(to me anyway)

the beach is beautiful as always but right now winds are high,surf is rough...matter fact we were at beach yesterday and i pulled a plastic bag outta my pocket to put a shell in and a $10 bill flew out.......u shoulda seen Jo go after it...(not making any comment about her jewish side coming out) lol...she chased that thing all way to dunes,picked it up and shoved it in her bra and hell yeah for $10 id go boob surfing--just sayin

im looking forward to getting this nonsense with house done,but ohhhhhh the moving and unpacking and kids and animals and ARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH hopefully i'll be medicated b4 then so i dont kill anyone or anything

anyway i better get back to work...will be dropping in regularly now so fire up the grill,bring out the and lets catch up

love u honey
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:45 PM   #2207
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Scoote, Jo Jo and family, glad to read that you are almost finished with your house!

School has been kicking my ass literally and I am about to give up my internet, I cannot afford it anymore. It costs me almost $40 a week in gas and my education is more important than the internet, when I can go to Starbucks and get it free with the purchase of a cup of coffee.

My anatomy lab final is on the 14th and I will be going to Orlando this weekend to study and go to Pride.

I am thinking of putting an IV of coffee into my arm until next Thursday.

Have a good night all,

Zimmy
Old 10-07-2010, 02:53 PM   #2208
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Jake,

Studying is going good, I am on the last pages of my lab handouts. I totally agree with you about the part of those women being seriuos about their Avon. I have one who tossed a book up in my driveway, I started laughing and took it inside. The women at the conference took over the men's room, to the bellyaching of the men, hehe.

How is Ms. MountainStar doing?

Hope you are having a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
Good Morning Zimmy,

laughs. Oh there are some serious Avon women out there. I would imagine the crowd does rival that of Pride, and those women are SERIOUS about their Avon.

How did the studying go?

I will pass along your wishes to My girl. She now has her laptop at the hospital.. so once she done downloading a zillion updates.. she will most likely pop in and post for a bit.. when time permits. She has the perseverance and heart a zillion fighters.. she just takes each day as it comes.

I hope you have a peaceful Tuesday.
Jake
Old 10-08-2010, 04:24 AM   #2209
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
Jake u up there taking care of MS yet? how she doing?

im looking forward to getting this nonsense with house done,but ohhhhhh the moving and unpacking and kids and animals and ARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH hopefully i'll be medicated b4 then so i dont kill anyone or anything

anyway i better get back to work...will be dropping in regularly now so fire up the grill,bring out the and lets catch up

love u honey

Good Morning scoote,

No, I am not up there. Work is just not going to allow it. We have someone going out on surgery as well and I am going to handling their workload as well as all My other duties. Sooooooooooo. My girl is getting stronger every day and so is her mindset. They should be moving her to the rehabilitation hospital sometime today. Then she will be there until she can "make tracks" on her own. It has been a rough couple of weeks for her, and some gloomy moments. However, all in all.. .she will stick to her guns and get through this.

Ok.. all I could do was this and this and at the boobie surfing.. and I was laughing the whole time.

I bet you are both glad to have this house deal almost over. For as much as they went though a period of time in the country and economy wanting "get rid of houses" they sure do make it a pain in the butt to procure one. Happy for you both that the end is near.

Hope you all have a peaceful weekend and get out there and enjoy some more of this great Fall weather.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:29 AM   #2210
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Good Afternoon Jake,

Studying is going good, I am on the last pages of my lab handouts. I totally agree with you about the part of those women being seriuos about their Avon. I have one who tossed a book up in my driveway, I started laughing and took it inside. The women at the conference took over the men's room, to the bellyaching of the men, hehe.

How is Ms. MountainStar doing?

Hope you are having a good day,

Zimmy
Good Morning Zimmy,

I am glad the studying is going well. That was actually My favorite part of going to college... and the homework. The in class note taking and all of that was not as much, even though I love to learn. However, I think it was the organization and orderliness of the studying and homework that I liked.

Yes, like I said.. there are some Avon queens out there that will do whatever they need to get a book to you..laughs.. I love throwing it up the driveway thing.. like someone delivering the newspaper.

My girl is pushing herself and getting through the best she can. As I mentioned to scoote it is has been a rough couple of weeks.. however, she is strong of the mind and will persevere. I know she is just looking forward to getting home and having her pets around her again. As she said.. it is the simple things you miss .. when you are not in control of your life, so to speak.

Hey you.. I hope you have a peaceful end to your week. Do you have any plans for the weekend?

As Always,
Jake
Old 10-08-2010, 04:35 AM   #2211
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Good Morning wonderful kitchen patrons,

Can I just say I am loving the morning java and the Fall weather? I have even been craving a cup of joe in the evenings, which is not normal for Me. I am thinking it is just the cooler weather.

Hope everyone is well.. that scoote and Jo are getting their signatures on that paperwork, Zimmy is studying hard (but not too hard), morningstar is staying safe on the road and working on those cool paintings, that Matthew is feeling better after seeing that "mean" dentist ..grins, and dc is shussshing people in the library.

Here is some strong for those that need this morning.

Waves to everyone.

To My girl: you are stronger than you know.. you have pushed and made it through two weeks of ups and downs.. now the work begins.. the harder you push .. the sooner you go home.. where you belong.. I am so very proud of you.. your strength and sense of humor through all of this inspires Me to be even better. I love you.. xoxoxo
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 05:50 AM   #2212
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
now hopefully Rav will drop by and read this---last night Jo,my son and i were coming bback from the beach,and Jo suddenly says "hey look its Rav" and started laffin...sure enough i look over and there is this "person" on a trike riding down the sidewalk---well of course at first i didnt think it could be her bc quite frankly she has issues with curbs and stuff..then i notice there are none...however i think she has neglected to tell us something---she didnt have no hair!! a gust of wind musta blown her wig off............no worries tho Rav i put out an alert for it...as soon as we find it i'll mail it back

*avoiding curbs*

Scoote, i appreciate the APB on my hair....now that the temps are dropping my head gets cold, so yeah, i'd like it back now thanks.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #2213
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
hey hey hey kitcheneers.........i finally am puterized again...and can finally get on at work too--was being a bit of a pita for a minute

anyway....hows everyone doing? Jake u up there taking care of MS yet? how she doing? Zimmy...u rocking the grades? Morning---burning up the roads still i see DC...hows things going?

between work and trying to take my sweetie to the beach every evening for exercise(and no puter) life has been pretty full on our end....Fall is fast approaching south florida...mild days cool evenings(to me anyway)

the beach is beautiful as always but right now winds are high,surf is rough...matter fact we were at beach yesterday and i pulled a plastic bag outta my pocket to put a shell in and a $10 bill flew out.......u shoulda seen Jo go after it...(not making any comment about her jewish side coming out) lol...she chased that thing all way to dunes,picked it up and shoved it in her bra and hell yeah for $10 id go boob surfing--just sayin

love u honey
Moderation

This post (the part in red) was reported as an ethnic slur. While the moderation has already been handled in private, we want to be sure and remind everyone to take extra care when posting.

We realize that certain things are okay between partners, friends, family, etc...; but when posting in public forums, we have to remember we are part of a great, diverse community. Things said in jest to one are very often hurtful and/or offensive to another.

Please do not derail this thread with any further discussion of the quoted comment or this moderation notice. If you have any legitimate questions regarding this, please contact me via PM.

Thinker (moderator)
Old 10-08-2010, 12:00 PM   #2214
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane
Hope everyone is well.. that scoote and Jo are getting their signatures on that paperwork, Zimmy is studying hard (but not too hard), morningstar is staying safe on the road and working on those cool paintings, that Matthew is feeling better after seeing that "mean" dentist ..grins, and dc is shussshing people in the library.

LMAO @ Jake, yes buddy I'm fine now after seeing that mean old dentist (he isn't mean though, maybe a little old but not mean haha). I was able to get through it and I'm doing just fine now, and in two weeks I have to get another tooth worked on ~ NOT fun, but I'll get through that too!!!!

Thanks for thinking of My bro, its always greatly appreciated

Hope everyone else is having a GREAT day ~ I go see the doctor very soon, and today could be My first shot of T so I'm nervous but excited at the same time. I did, however, have a fasting glucose test this past Monday to check to see if I'm diabetic (My parents both are and My grandfather was too) so I'm not sure if that will possily affect whether or not I get My shot today but hopefully not ............ I'll let everyone know once I'm back home what the conclusion is *S*

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 12:47 PM   #2215
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening kitchen friends (and those who read and do not post)

Thanks Jake....the booby surfing was actually quite funny...and she did offer to let me keep the $10. It's a shame that you can't be up with your girl, but I'm sure having you to support her is making a world of difference.

Matthew...so glad the dentist visit is done. I'm overdue myself...ugh. I'm trying to be good and get caught up on all the medical and dental stuff I've let slide. No fun, but important. I hope you get good news on your blood sugar too...and that T goes well for you.

MountainStar, we're sending you big hugs, hot , a little and all the good healing energy we can muster. Hope you're back in the thread soon.

Don't you worry rav...I've given your message to Scoote and she said she'd overnight your wig....as soon as you pay for it She's tough like that! In the meantime, here's some for you too!

Morningstar...you're so good to us....drive safe my friend!

Hugs to all, and Scoote will be back....never fear. Love you baby
Old 10-08-2010, 03:50 PM   #2216
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good afternoon Everyone,

Jake, studying is doing good, me and a few ladies from class studied from 10am to 3:30pm before I left for Orlando. My brain hurts, lol. On Monday in lab class, we dissected a sheep brain and on Wednesday we dissected a cow eye. Both were neat and I got to hold both while the guy in my lab group dud the cutting. It felt weird but the cat is going to be hard.

Good to hear Ms MountainStar is doing better and tell her that I am sending wishes of a speedy recovery.

The dr's flew my roommate, Lisa's baby to the children's hospital in Jacksonville on Monday, he wasn't breathing good and his heart wasn't doing good. He is now on a heart monitor and if nothing changes, they are going to do open heart surgery on him.

I am going to Orlando's Pride with a few ppl from the dash site on Sunday. How about you?

Have a good night,

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2010, 07:09 AM   #2217
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
LMAO @ Jake, yes buddy I'm fine now after seeing that mean old dentist (he isn't mean though, maybe a little old but not mean haha). I was able to get through it and I'm doing just fine now, and in two weeks I have to get another tooth worked on ~ NOT fun, but I'll get through that too!!!!

Thanks for thinking of My bro, its always greatly appreciated

Hope everyone else is having a GREAT day ~ I go see the doctor very soon, and today could be My first shot of T so I'm nervous but excited at the same time. I did, however, have a fasting glucose test this past Monday to check to see if I'm diabetic (My parents both are and My grandfather was too) so I'm not sure if that will possily affect whether or not I get My shot today but hopefully not ............ I'll let everyone know once I'm back home what the conclusion is *S*

Okay what is the conclusion?

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:33 PM   #2218
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
The dr's flew my roommate, Lisa's baby to the children's hospital in Jacksonville on Monday, he wasn't breathing good and his heart wasn't doing good. He is now on a heart monitor and if nothing changes, they are going to do open heart surgery on him.
Yikes! I sure hope the little one is alright....any updates Zimmy?

Good evening all. bringing for those who prefer it to

I'm flying solo at home tonight with the boys...Scoote is off to Miami for a work meeting. Instead of driving down at the crack of dawn tomorrow they went this afternoon, got a great deal on a nice hotel, and are (hopefully) enjoying some beach time and a nice dinner.

We had "kid dinner"....chili dogs, mac & cheese and green beans Gotta admit...it tasted good!

How's everyone doing?
Old 10-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #2219
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Jo Jo,

The dr's released him the following morning and they put a heart monitor on him and he has to go to the dr's once a week for checkups. They don't know what caused his heart and oxygen issues, so until they do, he has the heart monitor. If it happens again, they are going to do open heart surgery on him.

I am doing good, just keeping busy with class and no one showed up on Sunday, so I came home and got my Avon brochures completed, so I could deliver them today.

Dinner sounds good, after class, I went to my mom's house and had homemade beef stew and just had a few cookies with a cup of coffee as dessert.

Hope you are having a good night and any news on when you all get to move into your new house?

Hugs and have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Yikes! I sure hope the little one is alright....any updates Zimmy?

Good evening all. bringing for those who prefer it to

I'm flying solo at home tonight with the boys...Scoote is off to Miami for a work meeting. Instead of driving down at the crack of dawn tomorrow they went this afternoon, got a great deal on a nice hotel, and are (hopefully) enjoying some beach time and a nice dinner.

We had "kid dinner"....chili dogs, mac & cheese and green beans Gotta admit...it tasted good!

How's everyone doing?
Old 10-13-2010, 09:23 AM   #2220
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Good Evening Jo Jo,

The dr's released him the following morning and they put a heart monitor on him and he has to go to the dr's once a week for checkups. They don't know what caused his heart and oxygen issues, so until they do, he has the heart monitor. If it happens again, they are going to do open heart surgery on him.

I am doing good, just keeping busy with class and no one showed up on Sunday, so I came home and got my Avon brochures completed, so I could deliver them today.

Dinner sounds good, after class, I went to my mom's house and had homemade beef stew and just had a few cookies with a cup of coffee as dessert.

Hope you are having a good night and any news on when you all get to move into your new house?

Hugs and have a good night,

Zimmy
Glad to hear the little one is home...and hope that it turns out well. The thought of a baby with a heart problem is just too much.

Sorry I've been AWOL folks...it's been an incredibly busy week...trying to catch up at work, the usual house/kids/meal stuff and then a massive pile of paperwork and errands to get everything squared away for the house. We're almost there...they taunted us with talk of a closing this Friday, then ordered a survey...not cuz there was a problem but just because the one in the file was old (sigh)... I just keep telling myself soon, soon, soon, soon...

Hope everyone is doing well, studying hard, healing nicely, and playing happily with the other folks in your sandbox.

I missed breakfast, so lunch is club sandwiches on toast, fresh fruit salad and ice tea.

Hugs!