lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

yay for pancakes yum didn't have that though I was good and had whole grain cereal from Trader Joe's and it was yummy with almond milk unsweetened which was surprisingly good too!! Yes I must clean up the kitchen floor its a mess and the bathroom too but just not feeling it today, its a lazy day for me... I think not working does it..anyway I hope you all have a good day JO good luck on the projects and Zimmy good luck in Spanish class!! I need a Spanish class too..
Old 01-19-2011, 06:56 AM   #3002
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

I am going to enjoy my Spanish class.

Have fun today,

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2011, 08:17 AM   #3003
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Need coffee fast! LOL I had to get my hair cut despite wanting to donate my hair at the BFP reunion in October. I just got too unmanagable at that length. It was very long, very curly and it was so painful combing it out after shampoo. It is now eight inches shorter; lying in soft curls about my shoulders and so much easier to care for. And I have bangs for the first time in many years.

Oh Hazelnut creamer in my coffee is perfect. I have to find the thread about the hair donation and break the bad news.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:58 AM   #3004
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone

Sounds like we could all use a big cup of coffee this morning! I've been scrambling around a bit with all the new projects I'm taking on, and I have tons of calls today and tomorrow...but I think it's all going to be manageable.

Hope Spanish is going well Zimmy. My son is taking it this year for the first time and is enjoying it. I think it's great to be bilingual...and wish I took Spanish instead of French in school. It would have been much more useful!

sylvie...kudos on the cabinet project! I know that's a ton of work, but doesn't it feel so good to get it done? I always love the feeling of things being neat, clean and orderly. Just makes me feel like my life is in better order.

Stay warm everyone (which sounds silly since it's in the 70s here) and have a great day!

baby...don't work too hard...
Old 01-19-2011, 09:07 AM   #3005
sharonsuburbia

How Do You Identify?:
femme

sharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputation

a cuppa jo is the perfect thing on a morning like this hazelnot creamer for minne.

I will check out chat for anyone who wants to!!!
sharonsuburbia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharonsuburbia For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2011, 10:11 AM   #3006
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Jo Jo,

Spanish is a lot of fun! Have you looked into Risetta Stone? We are going to kearn about diabetes in my nutrition class. As soon i learn anything, i will gladly pass it on.

Have fun today,

Zimmy

l
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Good morning everyone

Sounds like we could all use a big cup of coffee this morning! I've been scrambling around a bit with all the new projects I'm taking on, and I have tons of calls today and tomorrow...but I think it's all going to be manageable.

Hope Spanish is going well Zimmy. My son is taking it this year for the first time and is enjoying it. I think it's great to be bilingual...and wish I took Spanish instead of French in school. It would have been much more useful!

sylvie...kudos on the cabinet project! I know that's a ton of work, but doesn't it feel so good to get it done? I always love the feeling of things being neat, clean and orderly. Just makes me feel like my life is in better order.

Stay warm everyone (which sounds silly since it's in the 70s here) and have a great day!

baby...don't work too hard...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2011, 02:40 PM   #3007
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon everyone!! I hope your day is going good..I had my blood drawn and it was ok just one tube so that was good. NOt too long with the tourniquet and not too long with the needle!! I have to get to the fabric store for some much needed fabric and notions to sew some tomorrow outside of that we have SNOW coming again,, I need to get out of the snow belt its too much for me and too time consuming!!
Old 01-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #3008
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

wow, i almost said good morning!
it's been a LONG day..

it's actually good EVENING lol.. ♥
i just got home from work a bit ago, worked 5:30am to 7:30pm, ack, what a long dayyy.. i was able to leave early tonight though (7pm) so came home, showered, got in some cozy jammies and now i'm relaxingg!

now the countdown is on to how long before my nose touches the keyboard *grinz*

hope ya's all had a wonderful kinda day today!

Gail - you just reminded me i should go give blood soon, *marks that on my list of things to do* - what kinds of things do you sew?

Zimmy - so glad you are liking spanish class!

Jo, LOL @ spanish being much more useful than french, here it's the complete opposite. i wish spanish was more useful though, cuz i loved learning the bit that i did, it would prompt me to wanna learn more hehe..and i soo hear you, when things get cleaned and organized, i'm a VERY happy girl, LOL!

Kat, i had my hair cut a few months ago and donated mine, it was SOO long, i admit i miss my long hair so much, but its growing back quite fast, thank goodness.. my hair was so unmanageable at that point too, when i got my hair cut, i got it layered for the first time in my life.. think i'll continue keeping it layered now as it gets longer, cuz i loove my long hair, and will be much more manageable that way hehe. but YAY on the haircut, must feel soo good eh?

Sharon, hi! *waves*

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:08 PM   #3009
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

what a fookin' chatty gal i am , eh?
look at the length of that post, sheesh! *rolls eyes* lol

The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2011, 06:22 PM   #3010
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Sylvie,

I love getting my hair layered and I just had reddish-brown highlights added to cover the blonde. I have to start on the numbers and alphabet tonight. I'm going to practice in the mirror, so I'm going to look funny, lol. My American History professor has a monotone voice and I almost fell asleep in class.

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post

it's been a LONG day..

i just got home from work a bit ago, worked 5:30am to 7:30pm, ack, what a long dayyy.. i was able to leave early tonight though (7pm) so came home, showered, got in some cozy jammies and now i'm relaxingg!

Gail - you just reminded me i should go give blood soon, *marks that on my list of things to do* - what kinds of things do you sew?

Jo, LOL @ spanish being much more useful than french, here it's the complete opposite. i wish spanish was more useful though, cuz i loved learning the bit that i did, it would prompt me to wanna learn more hehe..and i soo hear you, when things get cleaned and organized, i'm a VERY happy girl, LOL!

Kat, i had my hair cut a few months ago and donated mine, it was SOO long, i admit i miss my long hair so much, but its growing back quite fast, thank goodness.. my hair was so unmanageable at that point too, when i got my hair cut, i got it layered for the first time in my life.. think i'll continue keeping it layered now as it gets longer, cuz i loove my long hair, and will be much more manageable that way hehe. but YAY on the haircut, must feel soo good eh?

Sharon, hi! *waves*
Old 01-19-2011, 06:39 PM   #3011
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

oh Zimmy, glad you didn't fall asleep! hehe, and ohh fun on the alphabet, i remember doing that , i struggled with pronounciations at first because my french was coming out rather than spanish lol!! a lot of words resemble each other..

i had highlights once to my hair, ive never dyed my hair otherwise, but always wanted to.. i guess i just never get around to it, i should.. i'd love to add more color, heh... but the layers i LOVE, i'll definitely keep getting it layered now, makes it sooo much lighter, eh?

have fun practicing in the mirror Zimmy!! hehehe

Old 01-19-2011, 06:47 PM   #3012
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Evening all...and nice to see you again Kats ..and welcome Sharon!

Busy day at work...and I'm pooped.

I dye my hair...no highlights or anything, just brown. I stopped about 6 months ago and thought I'd go with the salt & pepper look, but honestly it made me feel old and unattractive and a little bit depressed...so I'm back to coloring it, at least for now.

No layers for me...just an inverted bob, which gives me the illusion of hair since mine is very thin and fine. I used to have very long, straight hair....fine but lots of it...until I had my son. Half of it fell out, and never came back. I'm just hoping I don't eventually end up bald.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:54 PM   #3013
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post

it's been a LONG day..

Sharon, hi! *waves*
Hi everyone and good evening all. Yes I sew everything pants, tops, jackets and crochet too and learning to knit as well...I love it it is so relaxing..I hope everyone had a great day as far as my hair it is thick and sort of like a short bob up to my ears but need to get it cut to keep the length at bay!! have a nice night everyone..
Old 01-20-2011, 09:09 AM   #3014
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning everyone

Just putting on the coffe, and leaving everyone a healthy breakfast of yogurt and fruit...

I'm off to another busy day....and then a 3 day weekend. Woot!

Hope you have a great day!
Old 01-20-2011, 12:29 PM   #3015
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

good mornn....err...afternoon! (depending where everyone is i s'pose LOL)

i hafta go back to work soon, BOOO...
and this break between shifts, my phone hasn't stopped ringing lolol!!
and then, realized i had some virus on my pc, so had to do a virus scan for a bit and managed to remove it, thank goodnesss...

hope you all have an awesome kinda day today!

Old 01-20-2011, 10:00 PM   #3016
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a good might everyone!!

Enjoy your night!

Zimmy
Old 01-21-2011, 09:32 AM   #3017
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning all

Coffee is on, and this just looked yummy today...

I'm off work today but getting everything ready for us to take off for the weekend. Housesitter is coming later on to meet the critters and get the key, and I'm packing, washing sheets to make a clean bed for her, and then off to get oil change and a car wash.

Just reserved our spaces in a ghost tour/paranormal investigation experience for Saturday night in St. Augustine (can't wait)....so that will be a super fun evening...we get to meet Zimmy in real life, and then go find some ghosts!

On a more serious note, does anyone have a way to reach our Jake outside of the site? He hasn't been on in awhile and I'm wondering if he's okay...

Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-21-2011, 10:07 AM   #3018
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Good morning all

I'm off work today but getting everything ready for us to take off for the weekend. Housesitter is coming later on to meet the critters and get the key, and I'm packing, washing sheets to make a clean bed for her, and then off to get oil change and a car wash.

Just reserved our spaces in a ghost tour/paranormal investigation experience for Saturday night in St. Augustine (can't wait)....so that will be a super fun evening...we get to meet Zimmy in real life, and then go find some ghosts!

On a more serious note, does anyone have a way to reach our Jake outside of the site? He hasn't been on in awhile and I'm wondering if he's okay...

Good Morning to you all!! It snowed again but this time I got someone to shovel for me so that was good and 60 dollars worth later but all is cleared even the driveway. JO I am sure Jake is alright I could email hym if you like..I think I still have his email address..would like to sew some today but no notions to make pants need zippers and stuff and elastic for the waistband. OH well Jo you r trip sound so nice and a house sitter too for the cats and dogs that is good, no kenneling huh?? Maybe its better that way they have their own stuff there and all. I have a dog sitter she is great to take care of the dogs if need be. I used her for the sleep study one night she charges 50 dollars per night!! and all day too the next day if you need her to sit with them..Anyway, that is all for now everyone have a great day!!
Old 01-21-2011, 11:33 AM   #3019
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Woohoo Jo Jo!!! I am excited about meeting you two! That looks very yummy! I had to take Elijah to daycare this morning, Lisa had to take Caleb to the hospital lastnight. I'm headed to have lunch with my mom and then head home to finish reading the four chapters for nutrition and history classes.

I'm bringing you a tube of hand cream that I promised you!!!!

Have fun today!

Zimmy

Quote:
Good morning all

Old 01-21-2011, 11:38 AM   #3020
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

So I looked up St. Augustine its near Jacksonville quite a ways up there but looks great. Nice beaches and all..have fun JO and family on your vacation..