Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-19-2010, 01:51 PM   #1961
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Just stopping in to say hello to you all and let you know I am still breathing...ha

Hope you are all well...smiles

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 02:54 PM   #1962
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default Afternoon Update

well i just talked to jo a bit ago...her and Rooster are in VA...seems they ran into some construction along the way,but are still making good time...cant stop for very long at a time bc of the animals...said something bout not liking baked kitty lol

Zimmy i gaveher ur message...prolly be tomorrow when sher comes thru there....gonna drive as long as possible today but will prolly stop in SC or GA for the night---she is only running on 4 hrs sleep--bless her heart!

anyway im off to go to open house with my kid at the new school.....think ill do pizza and wings and beer and stuff for dinner....hows that sound to everybody????...ill swing by the other pizza place and pick up some dessert...they got some awesome chocolate cake and tiramisu!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 03:15 PM   #1963
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
well i just talked to jo a bit ago...her and Rooster are in VA...seems they ran into some construction along the way,but are still making good time...cant stop for very long at a time bc of the animals...said something bout not liking baked kitty lol

Zimmy i gaveher ur message...prolly be tomorrow when sher comes thru there....gonna drive as long as possible today but will prolly stop in SC or GA for the night---she is only running on 4 hrs sleep--bless her heart!

anyway im off to go to open house with my kid at the new school.....think ill do pizza and wings and beer and stuff for dinner....hows that sound to everybody????...ill swing by the other pizza place and pick up some dessert...they got some awesome chocolate cake and tiramisu!

I want to know what tiramisu is before I eat it...smiles

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:57 PM   #1964
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
I want to know what tiramisu is before I eat it...smiles
Tiramisu is a cool, refreshing Italian dessert that once tasted, leaves an indelible impression on you.

But that description just doesn't do it justice ...

I'll have to describe it for you in more graphic terms. Let's see now . . . for those of you who've never had it before, how would I describe it?

Well, first of all, think of a very light chocolate pudding. Very light. No, you've got to think lighter than that. Think more in the lines of mocha-flavored whipped cream.

Well, first of all, think of a very light chocolate pudding. Very light. No, you've got to think lighter than that. Think more in the lines of mocha-flavored whipped cream.

Now add in a little bit of body. Not heaviness, but substance -- you know, the kind of fullness that rich foods feel like in your mouth. Except that it doesn't taste rich, and it doesn't stay in your mouth long enough to become cloying. It tastes, well, dreamy.

Then, imagine this very light almost-like-mocha-flavored-whipped-cream concoction on lady finger pastry soaked (no, more like "kissed") with strong espresso coffee. Got that? Light, creamy, smooth lady fingers, the rich aroma of strong coffee?

Okay, now add in just a slight bite on the tongue, and tantalizing hint of the liquor. Suddenly, you get a teeny explosion of chocolate on your tongue that disappears in a flash. Got all that? Good.

Now finally, imagine that you're dressed in gossamer. You have delicate white wings and are sitting on a fluffy cloud. You are experiencing the greatest dessert ecstasy of your life. You are in Heaven, and Heaven is in your mouth!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:24 PM   #1965
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

DC i have to say that is the BEST description of tiramisu i have ever read....ready to try it now Ms Pam???

Ok ...update Jo and Rooster have stopped for the night somewhere in NC...she was hoping to get a little further but construction coming in to Va was horrendous...but i believe she is at least halfway here....hopefully tomorrow will be smooth sailing for them
it is after 9 pm here and STILL 90 degrees.......i can handle heat during the day but at night it needs to be cool dammit!!

anyway im gonna go wait for Jo to call once she gets everyone all settled in for the night....ill try to get in early enough in morning for breakfast--since Jo asked me to take care of it while she was en route to Florida

everyone have a good evening!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #1966
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

welllllllllllllllll its Friday---not that that means anything really to me---other than Jo and Rooster will be here sometime tonight..woooohoo....for everyone else it means end of the week!

my day started off just peachy...7 a.m call for the princes new school...one of the coaches trying to round up bowlers for the school team AT 7.am really???

then i call the school bc we couldnt get his schedule Thurs....seems he is missing 1/2 a credit in English so they registered him as a 9th grader,but enrolled him in all hs 10th grade classes...he will be considerd a freshman till he makes up that 1/2 another moment...noone could inform of us this any earlier than 3 days b4 school? i love the Florida school system!

so i hope everyone elses day started off a lil better and continues

Jake...hope everything goes well with ur move

to everyone else---have a beautiful day!!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2010, 11:11 AM   #1967
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL
Good Afternoon Braedon,

Congrats on finding love! I talk to Everest aka ChrisButch once in awhile and I know hy is busy since hy opened up hys second shop and going to college at the same time.

How are you doing? When do you find out about college?

Hugs and have a good day,

Zimmy
Hey Zimmy,

I probably wont hear back from the college I applied to until next week or the end of the month, but I hope that I get in ........ if not, then once My sister is back in school I'll be looking for a job. Thank you for the congrats hun; she is amazing and I couldn't be luckier to have found someone as beautiful and as caring as she is. I wasn't looking for love at the time, since I was concentrating on recovering from My gallbladder surgery but she sent Me a private message on the dash site and I've been smitten ever since. I've told My parents about her already, and they truly are hoping that it works out because they can see how big the smile on My face is ............ I have no doubt that it will, but it always helps to have parental support

I miss My bro Everest! What kind of shop did hy open? I'm glad to hear that hy's doing so well, say hi to hym for Me next time you two chat

How are you hun? Hope your doing well

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby

I'm so glad to hear that Jo and Rooster are on their way! Construction sucks, I know that for a fact, but hopefully it won't slow her down too much. I wish her a safe rest of the trip and you'll have to let us know that they arrived safe and sound this evening

Pizza, wings and beer sounds perfect, since its so damned nice outside .......... the chocolate cake sounds amazing too, can't wait to try some *grin*

Quote:
welllllllllllllllll its Friday---not that that means anything really to me---other than Jo and Rooster will be here sometime tonight..woooohoo....for everyone else it means end of the week!

my day started off just peachy...7 a.m call for the princes new school...one of the coaches trying to round up bowlers for the school team AT 7.am really???

then i call the school bc we couldnt get his schedule Thurs....seems he is missing 1/2 a credit in English so they registered him as a 9th grader,but enrolled him in all hs 10th grade classes...he will be considerd a freshman till he makes up that 1/2 another moment...noone could inform of us this any earlier than 3 days b4 school? i love the Florida school system!
Ahhhhhh the joys of the public school system! My parents have had quite a hard time sometimes with the school system here too because of My sister, who has Autism, trying to get things in place for her. It seems like such a hassle sometimes, especially when she needs certain things in place to help her (especially keeping a routine). Hopefully your son will be able to get that 1/2 credit and continue on with his schooling with little hassle (or atleast we can only hope that happens lol)

Glad to hear that Jo and Rooster will finally be with you tonight, I bet your very excited ~ I wish you both an amazing future bro *yay*
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:20 AM   #1968
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon Scoote,

This is what I was telling Jo Jo about. Mainland High School in Daytona did this to me, only I had to take 14 classes my senior year to graduate. I honestly think, the public school system in Florida needs to be revamped and everyone needs to be updated...

Glad to hear that Jo Jo and the Rooster are almost home with you and your prince!

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:

so i hope everyone elses day started off a lil better and continues

Jake...hope everything goes well with ur move

to everyone else---have a beautiful day!!!!!!

Old 08-20-2010, 11:23 AM   #1969
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Heya Braedon,

I am doing good and I am crossing my fingers that you get accepted into college! Everest opened up a new business and starts hys next semester soon. I will definately let hym know that hy is missed! I can see the smile on your face through the post about your new girl. Glad to read that you found someone who puts a huge smile on your face. I am staying single until I am done with college and I am planning on moving back to Orlando once I am done.

Hugs and have fun today!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
Hey Zimmy,

I probably wont hear back from the college I applied to until next week or the end of the month, but I hope that I get in ........ if not, then once My sister is back in school I'll be looking for a job. Thank you for the congrats hun; she is amazing and I couldn't be luckier to have found someone as beautiful and as caring as she is. I wasn't looking for love at the time, since I was concentrating on recovering from My gallbladder surgery but she sent Me a private message on the dash site and I've been smitten ever since. I've told My parents about her already, and they truly are hoping that it works out because they can see how big the smile on My face is ............ I have no doubt that it will, but it always helps to have parental support

I miss My bro Everest! What kind of shop did hy open? I'm glad to hear that hy's doing so well, say hi to hym for Me next time you two chat

How are you hun? Hope your doing well

The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2010, 04:54 PM   #1970
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

evenin everyone

work has been busy past couple days

Jo and Scoot, hope Jo arrived safely. I bet y'all are gonna relax once Jo pulls in the driveway. good luck to y'all

Zimmy, hows the new baby and family doing?

Jake, good luck on your move this wknd

howdy to everyone else...Incubus, MountainStar, MorningStar, Dark Crystal, Abigail Crabby. hope y'all are doing alright and have a good wknd

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2010, 08:04 PM   #1971
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Hi everyone

I know it says Scoote, but this is Jo (in stealth mode ). Rooster and I arrived about 2 hours ago, and my sweetie filled us up on yummy pizza. I had a nice shower, my feet (swollen ankles and all) are propped on the coffee table, and I'm sooooooo happy to be here.

Took about 23 hours of driving in 2 days, but we made it. Now I just have to talk her into taking us to the beach tomorrow

I promise I'll go back and catch up...but right now my eyes are crossing from tiredness, so it will be tomorrow.

Hope you've all had a good last few days, and that Jake's move went smoothly as well. Sleep well everyone...I know I will
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2010, 09:12 PM   #1972
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi everyone

I know it says Scoote, but this is Jo (in stealth mode ). Rooster and I arrived about 2 hours ago, and my sweetie filled us up on yummy pizza. I had a nice shower, my feet (swollen ankles and all) are propped on the coffee table, and I'm sooooooo happy to be here.

Took about 23 hours of driving in 2 days, but we made it. Now I just have to talk her into taking us to the beach tomorrow

I promise I'll go back and catch up...but right now my eyes are crossing from tiredness, so it will be tomorrow.

Hope you've all had a good last few days, and that Jake's move went smoothly as well. Sleep well everyone...I know I will
(((((((((((((((((Jo))))))))))))))))))))) YAY I'm soooooooooo happy you both made it safely, and I'm sure that Scoote is too! Go get some sleep, enjoy being in your lover's arms and catch up with us tomorrow
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:34 AM   #1973
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

My best friend was released from the hospital yesterday and her new little boy is so little. He weighed 6lbs 3oz and I am afraid to hold him.

Her 21 month old son doesn't know what to do and keeps looking at the baby, like what is this...

How are you doing this morning?

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
evenin everyone

work has been busy past couple days

Jo and Scoot, hope Jo arrived safely. I bet y'all are gonna relax once Jo pulls in the driveway. good luck to y'all

Zimmy, hows the new baby and family doing?

Jake, good luck on your move this wknd

howdy to everyone else...Incubus, MountainStar, MorningStar, Dark Crystal, Abigail Crabby. hope y'all are doing alright and have a good wknd
Old 08-21-2010, 06:35 AM   #1974
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Cool

Good Morning Jo Jo!!

Welcome to the Sunshine State! Hope Scoote does take you two to the beach!

Have a good weekend,

Zimmy

Quote:
Hi everyone

Old 08-21-2010, 10:09 AM   #1975
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning Kitchen dwellers and peekers........
welp i have landed just south east of Indy...... got here at 3am.... and up at 7am to get truck unloaded....... think i need a nap..... *yawwnnn*...
BBL ... to catch up

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 01:04 PM   #1976
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon everyone!

We had fun at the beach yesterday, and I even went out into the waves to play with Rooster. We both love the ocean, and it just felt great. What we didn't plan on was being so tired after the long car ride and, even though we'd had a good night's sleep, we both wilted pretty quickly and were ready for a quiet evening.

Scoote had to work today, so I'm doing laundry, baking brownies, and putting away some of the stuff I brought down. The bulk is in storage until we get the house, but I had the car's (huge) trunk packed to within an inch of its life.

Quiet day today...school starts tomorrow so there's still some to do to make sure we're ready. It'll be a bit of a scramble since we have to get Rooster's school assignment tomorrow morning, and then head to the school. No tour or intro for him...just splash into the first day. Better than starting late though...so it's good we made it down when we did.

The drive was long but went well. Lots of construction and traffic in Virginia, but otherwise smooth...and the folks at the motel didn't give us any grief about 4 animals in the room, even though the sign at the front desk said 1 per room. Sweet lady at the desk just said "I'm not telling if you're not" and checked us right in.

Our old kitty Bree is still AWOL. She vanished right before we left (very unlike her) and the friend who is checking for her hasn't seen any sign. I'm hoping she's okay, and that she's just off adventuring. When she turns up, she'll get stuffed into a carrier and put on a plane for a 3 hour flight instead of a 2 day drive...so maybe she planned this all along.

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend.
Dinner tonight will be roast beef, mashed potatoes, broccoli...and those fresh baked brownies for dessert. Right now the beef is marinating in the fridge and will get popped into the oven soon for a long slow roast.

Hugs to you all...and thanks for your well wishes on our trip. As smooth as it went, I'm thinking it helped.

baby...dinner will be ready when you get home.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:56 PM   #1977
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

jo..sounds like y'all had a good time. glad you made it safely. hope the cat that is AWOL is found soon.

howdy everyone. hope y'all are doing alright. i had to work this weekend and i aint done yet, but dont have to go back in till 1 am. gonna take a nap and chill for a few.

have a good one everyone

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #1978
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Everyone,

It has been a hectic last few days. Elijah is still getting used to having Caleb home and Lisa's mom and Aunt have been staying to help her out with the two. I spent the day with my mom yesterday and had some 80 year old woman rear end me while I was making a turn. Thankfully, she did more damage to the bumper of her car and my car, had none...

Jo Jo, Glad to hear that you all had a blast at the beach yesterday! Dinner sounds yummy and thank you!

Durrrrrrr, have a good night at work.

Night all,

Zimmy
Old 08-22-2010, 08:02 PM   #1979
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Wandering in and looking for that coffee pot.

It's been a rainy dreary day and I could use a great cuppa Joe to warm me up

Howdy everyone

Hope your weekend was fabulous !

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:52 PM   #1980
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening to all the wonderful kitchen patrons,

I thought I would pop in before I head off to bed. The move has not happened. My brother-in-law was supposed to be one of the helpers and had to work this weekend. So I had to call the moving truck place and put it on hold. I am now in search of some labor to help get the truck loaded and unloaded. I have vowed to have the resolved by the time tomorrow is done.

It has been raining here all day.. dark and overcast. However, we really needed it given how hot it has been for the last few weeks. I am sure the plants are loving it out there right now. I love it as well. I have a big window ledge outside My bedroom window and when I open the window a bit.. I can hear the rain hitting it. smiles.

Just got off the phone with My girl. .and tucked her in for the night.

So now I am headed that way Myself..

Here is some and for the late night and early morning kitchen patrons.

Waves to Jo, scoote, Zimmy, durrrrr, Abby, Braedon, Midnight, Incubus, dc, morningstar.. and anyone I missed.

For My girl..

Goodnight All.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post: