Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 04-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #961
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Aftrenoon lofters,how yall been today??Not much going on at the moment,just waiting on some baked potatos to bake for dinner,then I am going to grill a couple of steaks with fruit salad for desert...heck gotta watch calories somewhere.
Earler I was puting resumes' together for a job fair friday,I know with my back im prolly way off the mark going out job hunting,but I got to keep trying.Any ways who knows whats out theire to be had,that right one may be round the corner.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:01 PM   #962
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Flyin' by to say hey
lofters don't forget the lafter....
Er, Jet, in your "description" in the box to left that contains self-info, your have a slight typo: "....could me the hitting kind."
*ducking"
Lady_Wu<----will anyone protect me?
Old 04-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #963
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Wu View Post
Er, Jet, in your "description" in the box to left that contains self-info, your have a slight typo: "....could me the hitting kind."
*ducking"
Lady_Wu<----will anyone protect me?
no "hit man" as in mafioso...a hit man is a wiseguy
i don't hit people
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:09 PM   #964
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Lady Wu....

I read your description.

Welcome to the Loft..you'll find nice company and communication here.
That's why I started this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2010, 09:29 PM   #965
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default I know what you mean....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe View Post
Howdy Folks, Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Happy Day and a Great rest of the week. Mine is making me feel like
I spent the first of the week in a slough of depression. Tomorrow I have to go to the eye doctor (not the good nice kind that gives you cool new glasses but the bad scary kind that tells me the last time that I have a cataract in one eye and glaucoma in the other)! Help!
Lady_Wu:lis tening:<--to Leonard Cohen
Old 04-28-2010, 09:58 PM   #966
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Now most of us grew up in the 60s and 70s' right?
So here are tunes that i remember and you will too...check it out y'all..
The Dells and the Intruders..
I was one of the first white kid on my block into soul and R&B

what i wouldn;t give to be in love, slow dancing after the dishes are done
at this age, and still feeling like I was 17...
Old 04-29-2010, 07:31 AM   #967
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning lofters
sorry havnt been umm well , checking in....
been busy heh.... anyways... time for breakfast..
will catch up on posting a bit later.
have a great day

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:50 AM   #968
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

goood morning ....... lofters

I have a friend in Atlanta whom is doing a lil road trip with me. and seeing the sights....
when hy gets home hy is making plans to get into doing drag shows... and thinking of inpersonating Clint Black......
what do ya'll think??
oh and btw ladies...... she is single ha .. and always welcoming to meeting new friends.

Old 04-30-2010, 06:33 AM   #969
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

good morning Lofter's

another gorgeous day here in the Carolina's- gonna spend some time with the grandbabies this weekend, maybe take them fishing or swimming at Hartwell or something
Hope ya'll have a lovely day!

Hey MS-when you leave atlanta don't forget to holler out if you cruise up I-85 my way- coffee and conversation are waiting!
Your friend should definately go with the Clint Black personna- I can see it

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:09 AM   #970
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntycingFemme View Post
good morning Lofter's

another gorgeous day here in the Carolina's- gonna spend some time with the grandbabies this weekend, maybe take them fishing or swimming at Hartwell or something
Hope ya'll have a lovely day!

Hey MS-when you leave atlanta don't forget to holler out if you cruise up I-85 my way- coffee and conversation are waiting!
Your friend should definately go with the Clint Black personna- I can see it
haha .... morning EF .. lol ...
i85?? i been down your way quite a bit here lately.... and i heard about that crazy man that the police had a stand off with .. omg.... what a ordeal that must of been.
my best friend lives up by yancyville, and sometimes... i hang up by burlington.. at a wal mart.. but i have a hard time with internet signals there.... soo i will end up at the Pilot there off i85 thats around there before you get to concord... would love to meet up with you.

ha yeah my friend there..... i cant wait to see her perform , although it may take her a bit..she hasnt been to any clubs or knows where they are at.. she doesnt know anyone.. friends wise around atlanta , she just moved there this spring, and is looking to find out who to talk too on how to even get started into this drag king stuff. ha.. so mean time... she says she is going to watch Clints videos and such and practice..

here's another pic we took..... anyways.... i may have to get rolling here soon ......
soo have a great day everyone.

Old 05-01-2010, 07:03 AM   #971
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

mawning Lofters

Old 05-01-2010, 07:37 AM   #972
jaysee

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
single and looking for a nice lady to spend time with

jaysee will become famous soon enough
Default oldness

i feel old, i'm 40.. maybe its because i'm single ..lol
jaysee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:39 AM   #973
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

HOT HOT HOT!!!!!! You driving through Jersey??? heheheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
goood morning ....... lofters

I have a friend in Atlanta whom is doing a lil road trip with me. and seeing the sights....
when hy gets home hy is making plans to get into doing drag shows... and thinking of inpersonating Clint Black......
what do ya'll think??
oh and btw ladies...... she is single ha .. and always welcoming to meeting new friends.

ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:32 AM   #974
sharonsuburbia

How Do You Identify?:
femme

sharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputation

hi bois and grrls

im just taking a break from some gardening chores and wanted to say hi before i get some iced tea and dyve nto chat

and

jet

ty so miuch fir starting this thread

sharonsuburbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:23 PM   #975
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=morningstar55;95692]haha .... morning EF .. lol ...
i85?? i been down your way quite a bit here lately.... and i heard about that crazy man that the police had a stand off with .. omg.... what a ordeal that must of been.
my best friend lives up by yancyville, and sometimes... i hang up by burlington.. at a wal mart.. but i have a hard time with internet signals there.... soo i will end up at the Pilot there off i85 thats around there before you get to concord... would love to meet up with you.

ha yeah my friend there..... i cant wait to see her perform , although it may take her a bit..she hasnt been to any clubs or knows where they are at.. she doesnt know anyone.. friends wise around atlanta , she just moved there this spring, and is looking to find out who to talk too on how to even get started into this drag king stuff. ha.. so mean time... she says she is going to watch Clints videos and such and practice..

sorry MS, I didn't see your post until just now... had no idea you responded so soon! I hate that I missed you.... dangit

I'm about 2 hours from Concord I think... not at all close to Lexington either...I'm off of exit 60 on I-85 in SC
Do you pass thru going to Atl or heading out of Atl towards Charlotte? If you pass BMW on the interstate then you pass right by me!

hope ya'll are having a dandy afternoon

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:59 PM   #976
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

It is such a beautiful day here. Already dug up two small trees and moved plants. Cleaned off the patio. I am sore now. I used to do this and 10x more and not feel it. I have to get into better shape for a more active job soon, I hope.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:02 PM   #977
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

flyin by...have a good one all.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #978
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
good morning lofters
sorry havnt been umm well , checking in....
been busy heh.... anyways... time for breakfast..
will catch up on posting a bit later.
have a great day
((((morningstar))))

Sorry you haven't been well...are you ok? Nice travelin' companion!
Old 05-01-2010, 09:54 PM   #979
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

ok really???!!! New job sucks, and now my Mother is making me crazy. She made me so angry tonight.. Never knew her to be spiteful, but she is being spiteful now. I sooooooo regret buying a house with her. I wish I never did!! She is so different from what I knew as a kid and what she has shown me since I left home. I would have never guessed. I need SOMETHING good to happen. I am at my wits end I swear. Shit.. One bad thing after another and another and another...

Thanks for letting me vent!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:09 PM   #980
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

It'll be okay ruthie, patience, deep breaths, time for yourself.

Tags
age, good news for once, mature