Old 11-29-2009, 01:32 PM   #1
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Diva's Thousand Post Party!!

Those of You who know me and even some who don't (and say they do) know that I will use ANY damn excuse to throw a party!

So when someone said to me...."my GOD, Diva, don't You EVER shut~up?" and pointed out that I had nearly 1,000 Planet Posts (that should be some sort of currency, if You ask me!), I thought that this is as good a reason to throw a party as ANY!!!

So let the insanity and merriment begin!!! Our first Cyber Party!!!

I'm gonna order cake.....cuz that's just the way I roll!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:36 PM   #2
Surayna

How Do You Identify?:
Femme - babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Incredibly content, amazingly happy, and loved by some wonderful people!

2 Highscores

Surayna will become famous soon enoughSurayna will become famous soon enough

I'll set up the refreshments table!

This sounds like fun!
Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion
in the things we do for each other every day."
~Nicholas Sparks~
"Bite Marks Are Love Notes Written In Flesh"
~anonymous~
Surayna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Surayna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2009, 01:37 PM   #3
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

If there is cake, you know I will be there! Will there be party hats? Whistles? Dancing? oooooo, let's samba!!
Old 11-29-2009, 01:41 PM   #4
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I think it would be festive for everyone to make their own party hat......knock yerselves out!

Old 11-29-2009, 01:44 PM   #5
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default Your call of duty

Diva,

I know this has been a long hard journey and that you have made many, many sacrifices for your goal (sleepless nights, calling in sick to work, eating dinner in front of the laptop) all for the sake of keeping up your high daily average and the ultimate post goal today, 1,000 posts. Even the longest journey begins with a single step. Good luck the rest of the way!!!

Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2009, 01:46 PM   #6
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
Diva,

I know this has been a long hard journey and that you have made many, many sacrifices for your goal (sleepless nights, calling in sick to work, eating dinner in front of the laptop) all for the sake of keeping up your high daily average and the ultimate post goal today, 1,000 posts. Even the longest journey begins with a single step. Good luck the rest of the way!!!

Clearly, You know my struggle and sacrifice...and bloody finger~tips for The Cause.

I need a tissue.
Hold me.

Old 11-29-2009, 01:48 PM   #7
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,850 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Girl, you are too fuckin' funny.
MsDemeanor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsDemeanor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2009, 01:49 PM   #8
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Diva,

I will only attend if you promise to post in pink, set out virtual plates and napkins, and offer cupcakes that none of us can really eat, but will pretend to, because we're just as big of on-line goobers as you are.

I want the cupcakes to be strawberry.

Because those, too, would be pink.

And I want you to do a lot of this nonsense:

*running around filling everyone's cups and flirting coyly*

These are my demands. I'll let you know if I have anymore.

e
Old 11-29-2009, 01:49 PM   #9
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well hellsbells! I think I made a bet on 2556 1/2 post by the end of the year on the bet sheet. The 1/2 was because you were gonna be in mid sentence when the New Years clock strikes midnight...
But im in for the celebration! I will return, I have to get into the attic to look for cool things to make my hate with!
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2009, 01:51 PM   #10
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

*running into the thread to see if Diva is reading me*

*running back out*
Old 11-29-2009, 01:53 PM   #11
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I think it would be festive for everyone to make their own party hat......knock yerselves out!

Um, this is a party thread, not Diva's craft corner.. I don't do crafts at parties...let alone have the supplies to do so. I have a nailer, some 2x4s, and and some PVC pipe....not so much crafty stuff. I don't even have a newspaper to fold into a party hat!!
Old 11-29-2009, 01:59 PM   #12
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
Girl, you are too fuckin' funny.

It is a cross I must bear. And yet....<misty~eyed> I find I MUST bear it! And bear it GLADLY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveme View Post
Dear Diva,

I will only attend if you promise to post in pink, set out virtual plates and napkins, and offer cupcakes that none of us can really eat, but will pretend to, because we're just as big of on-line goobers as you are.

I want the cupcakes to be strawberry.

Because those, too, would be pink.

And I want you to do a lot of this nonsense:

*running around filling everyone's cups and flirting coyly*

These are my demands. I'll let you know if I have anymore.

e
Precious e.....

Because I live to serve Your silly ass I find myself unable to stop posting in pink....I shall serve all of the Pink Food Groups.....the strawberries....the raspberries....the Little Debbie Snowballs in all of their creamy goodness.....and heart~shaped cookies with pink Royal Icing a la Martha Stewart (of course!)......

I will be Princess Coy Flirt~a~Licious....complete with Party Tiara....

And I shall come riding (Yes, I said "come".) in on my Unicorn Steed, which will be farting all manner of sparkly items.....for The Cause.
Your humble RIGHTTTTTT Servantess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Well hellsbells! I think I made a bet on 2556 1/2 post by the end of the year on the bet sheet. The 1/2 was because you were gonna be in mid sentence when the New Years clock strikes midnight...
But im in for the celebration! I will return, I have to get into the attic to look for cool things to make my hate with!

HA!!! "...to look for cool things to make your 'HATE' with."

I love a good Freudian slip! And matching garter belt, too!

The Party....she is a~startin'!!!!
Old 11-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #13
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Dang, where do you find time to do anything else? Type much?
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2009, 02:02 PM   #14
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveme View Post
*running into the thread to see if Diva is reading me*

*running back out*
No.
I wasn't.
You cannot control The Diva, e!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Um, this is a party thread, not Diva's craft corner.. I don't do crafts at parties...let alone have the supplies to do so. I have a nailer, some 2x4s, and and some PVC pipe....not so much crafty stuff. I don't even have a newspaper to fold into a party hat!!

MUST I do EVERYthing?
I swear, G, You DRIVE me to consume chocolate!!!
Old 11-29-2009, 02:05 PM   #15
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
Dang, where do you find time to do anything else? Type much?

1. I multi~task.
2. I have a Cabana Boy.
3. I don't have a life.
4. It's Sunday.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:12 PM   #16
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Strolls in to Diva's party>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Flower's for the lovely girl Diva

May you reach 2000 posts any minute now!

Luvs ya
Dean
Old 11-29-2009, 02:17 PM   #17
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

lmao I meant Hat, for cry'in out loud, you knew that, I hate nothing!
Umm well, ~thinking~ I hate that I have to climb my happy Azz up into the attic.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:22 PM   #18
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Prances in...never can attend too many Diva parties!!!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #19
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Good for you for making the community swirl and twirl!! I always get a kick outta reading your stuff!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #20
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

If my daughter is, then I'm in, even dyslexic people can party too! As I am still trying to figure out if my hat is gonna erk me or not. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhsh Diva, im concentrating, ohhhhh and I better do the spell check thingy....