Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

anytime i am on my knees.......
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 09:20 PM   #802
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

crooked smiles

simple, huh........

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 03:00 AM   #803
wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation

The way she walks.. omg a womans walk is indeead as they say poetry in motion. wow!
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wahya For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 03:07 AM   #804
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default hmm

Hy is wearing a sleeveless white t-shirt showing his tattoos and upper body strength.

Guess I am thinking of KCButch's picture here. lol

okay, so I swoon. Hy is hot............

BK is a pretty close second. just sayin...........
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 07:37 AM   #805
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

OMG! THAT look she gives me...and what I read in her eyes....swooonnnnnnnnn
Old 04-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #806
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Intelligence is sexy...
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 08:42 AM   #807
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Her confidence....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 09:08 AM   #808
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

how attentive hy can be when im down sick or injury.
**something im not use too, to use to fending for myself**

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 09:16 AM   #809
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

Oh I like this thread!

That after six years he stills knows how to make me swoon!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 11:24 PM   #810
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation

Just a few of 1,000 or more things I could hope to have-- or have again-- one day:
  • Her hands along my head, playing with the sides and back of my hair that have been shaven, to the top that is just enough to seize.
  • Prelude to a kiss: holding right at that point before your lips meet hers, and you can almost touch the energy radiating between you and her as you hold out, both "playing the game" of wanting it but delaying it because you know it'll be incredible once you DO close that distance to touch her.
  • Watching her stretch across your bed, twisted in your sheets, as she wakes up, hair disheveled, worrying about how she looks at the beginning of relationship... not worrying about how she looks once she's more comfortable in the relationship and knows you're in absolute awe of just how breath-taking she is.
  • Her "Hey, Baby" whispered into the phone during a surprise call, followed by her giggle when she hears your breath catch and knows she's affected you regardless of where you each happen to be.
  • The way that regardless of who is around, who is trying to get her attention, she meets your eyes and smiles that reassuring smile that is like a "heart hug", a comfort, to tell you she only has eyes for you.
  • Climbing up onto your lap and discarding your book, remote, laptop, etc., and taking what she wants because she knows within seconds, you'll want it too.
  • Watching her eat-- anything really, but watching her eating ice cream or strawberries is especially tormenting! (Thank You! LOL!)
  • Her laying down along your lap because she's had a rough day and wants the comfort and safety of your arms; pulling you into her lap because she knows you've had a rough day and she wants to comfort you.
  • Garter Belts and stockings. If she wears them under her dress and guides your hand along her thigh to feel them under the table during dinner out in public, OMDG! "Check please!"
  • My dress shirt and tie, her panties, meeting you at the door: sexier than ANYTHING she'd find at Victoria's Secret.
  • Teasing you all night when you're out and cannot have her and she knows it,... and then giving you "the look" to come get it when you can!
  • Her curled up on the couch, napping, in your t-shirt because she missed you.
  • Giving me flowers because she knows I'm tenderhearted like that and admittingly love such gestures.

And most importantly,...
  • When she says, "No, Sweetheart. I don't mind your wearing socks."

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 11:36 PM   #811
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahya View Post
The way she walks.. omg a womans walk is indeead as they say poetry in motion. wow!
...Especially when a woman you desire knows you're watching and puts a little extra something in her step! <Dude, am I drooling? *wipes*>

Robert Frost
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2013, 12:12 AM   #812
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

When one's head is turned, or tilted, in a certain way...and the tendon of the neck is clearly visible. I don't know why that gets me, but it does...every single time I see it. Also, the hollow at the base of the throat (otherwise known as the supra-sternal notch)....so swoon worthy!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2013, 04:51 AM   #813
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Also, the hollow at the base of the throat (otherwise known as the supra-sternal notch)....so swoon worthy! [/COLOR]
Agreed! Necklines get me too, but it was so imprinted I guess on me that I forgot to put it on my list. I was trying to think of the ones I talk less about.

If she has a nice voice, a great laugh, a great smile, is intelligent, witty, and caring-- SOLD!

As for physical things I notice aside from seeing if her smile "reaches" her eyes and is genuine,... necklines, backside, and OMDG, great legs! LOL!

Robert Frost
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2013, 08:41 PM   #814
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

I've been called "woman" by a few people and oh my lawd......that word.....the sound of it....whispered, growled, purred....it's game over for me~
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2013, 09:38 PM   #815
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
crooked smiles

simple, huh........

And dimpled grins.

Robert Frost
Old 04-23-2013, 12:08 AM   #816
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

in a quest to lighten my mood, my chrissy sat down on the floor in front of me and massaged my feet for a good long while. He is not your average foot peddler. He has had real training in doing this. It was a huge part of his servitude to a past Mistress. This man knows his way around a woman's foot as well as an artist in presentation...

I closed my eyes and let him take me to comfort and relaxation. I let go of anxieties and frustrations. I felt his love in everything he put into that massage. When I opened my eyes and looked at him, the love he has for me was all over his face....

this was possibly the sweetest thing he could have done for me. it was an incredibly tender moment. He has done my feet many times before but today, today it really touched me deeply. Made me swoon literally from the tips of my toes....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2013, 03:15 AM   #817
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Freckles in really quirky places. Just trust me on this one. VERY sexy.
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #818
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

Robert Frost
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 03:28 PM   #819
CA_BabyCakes

How Do You Identify?:
All Femme

Thanked 1,174 Times in 282 Posts
CA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST Reputation

Faint cologne and hints of body wash.......

Strong hands........

Swooooooooon!!
CA_BabyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CA_BabyCakes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 03:38 PM   #820
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

His love filled, emotion laden conversations with me.
The way he smells after sex.
The way he smells after a shower.
The way he smiles at me.

Omg! Just all of who he is and how he is....swooooooooooooooooon!
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:

Tags
swoon