Old 10-21-2012, 05:02 PM   #9041
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I just need to learn to shut. the. fuck. up.

smh

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #9042
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,391 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

been an emotional day today....cumulative things that just led to a mini melt down.... i so hate being that way....i dont typically make a habit of it....thankfully teddy is my rock...my touchstone...and he saw me through it....

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 05:40 PM   #9043
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
been an emotional day today....cumulative things that just led to a mini melt down.... i so hate being that way....i dont typically make a habit of it....thankfully teddy is my rock...my touchstone...and he saw me through it....

Im so thankful that you allow me to be there for you baby just as you are there for me when I need it. That is what love is
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 05:42 PM   #9044
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default on my mind is

I am wondering why there is nothing I want to buy anymore. Im totally uninterested in material things. There is nothing I desire in my life right now. I find that both interesting and lightly disturbing. Disturb is too strong. I wonder if it is like stopping running ? I cannot remember the last time I ran. I cannot remember the last time I really wanted something..... except maybe cake with thick pink frosting....

All that I desire is intangible.

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 10:24 PM   #9045
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A good cry in the shower does wonders.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 11:26 PM   #9046
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

My physical therapy tomorrow I will never understand how putting someone through torture will help said person not be in pain. Then there is how someone I consider to be a friend is hurt because I am happy. I do not like hurting anyone and when I do it it causes me pain. I do not regret or feel guilty about my happiness I am just sorry that it hurt someone I consider to be a friend. I know it will be okay though in time it just happens to be on my mind tonight.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 04:58 AM   #9047
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Dependency. That's what's on my mind.

I really dislike being dependent on something for my sense of connectedness, enjoyment, or whatever else. Technology can really piss me off soemtimes. Of course without it I would have never met my girl, so I will just say that I am grateful... and pissed!

I know I would feel a shit-ton better if I had sushi and chocolate... In that order too.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 05:12 AM   #9048
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

There is a lot on my mind today. It's two days before my birthday and I'm not sure that I can take many more rocks in my path that make me stumble. It's been a tough place to be but I know I am loved and all will be well. I just need to continue to have faith.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 05:47 PM   #9049
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Unhappy My dad

Second blood test....red blood cells are still bad....one day at a time....
Old 10-23-2012, 06:45 PM   #9050
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Whats on my mind.. a very sweet rep that was the bright spot in my day... Tomorrow is my birthday.. It might as well be just another day in the week.. I have had a really hard day... I just wanted to drive and push my foot to the accelerator and push 100 miles an hour and just drive on for hours.. instead I chose to beat the steering wheel with my fists.. made me feel better at the time..

So.... tomorrow is just another day.. I will celebrate my birthday when it doesnt feel like just another day.

Thank you to the person who repped me and made me smile for the first time today.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 07:18 PM   #9051
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Giggles.. ok now I got a rep about cupcakes.. what are you all trying to do to me? Make me laugh?? You succeeded thank you lol.. Now I think I need to go get cupcakes.. and chocolate... and maybe some ice cream... and cookies..

oh my.. now I feel sick just thinking about eating it all.. lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 07:22 PM   #9052
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I have to find my motivation somewhere - dig it out, drag it out, even if it's kicking and screaming.

I have to find my happiness button. I know it's around here somewhere, just have to find it under all the shit it's been buried under.

And, I have to grab my cojones and make the changes I need to in order to be where I want to be and then, and then, what I want will happen. Damn cojones, why do they have to keep on shrivelling up?

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 08:01 PM   #9053
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

The "Old Fart" and how much he'll fuss at eating hospital food.. I'd be very happy to hear him fuss because he's here and able to...(if that makes sense?)

A dear friend's good news and how happy it makes me...

A different dear friend's offer because of their compassion and respect...Hopefully, I won't have to take them up on their offer, but their compassion means the world...

My car... and how it acted like my wheels were going to fall off today on the highway when I use the breaks... oh please wait another month...

The estimate I got from the accident and the waiting game on the rest of the news...

The court date...mercy please, mercy...

My job...yeah, really...mercy

Having to rob Peter to pay Paul...and pay George, Freddy, Jake, Murray, Doug, Bruce and Uncle Sam...

Ohhh...and I woke up this morning stressing out about "what am I gonna do this winter when snow hits? I've got a long drive to work now...and roads SUCK here in the winter!" (this stress comes from panic attacks since the car accident last Friday)

Then on my mind is how the current landlady was very manic tonight and how she "pounced" to tell me about how ALL of her cats, kittens and two dogs have fleas since her one dog brought them in...how she wants to use Borax on all the carpets and them some kind of poison spray ...and how she bought my dog some kind of oral medication that I've never heard of..and her response when I told her my dog wouldn't be coming back here (but didn't have the energy to tell her it's because of her and her animals)... I have no patience right now.

I enjoyed dinner these past two nights with a friend and their roommates... and how the 9 year old son of one roommate told me tonight he was happy I came back...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #9054
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

How much things have changed and how I have changed for the better. Seems like every week I continue to smile just a little bit more. Still wishing wishing on stars. Hoping the committee of wish granters get to mine soon!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 10:00 PM   #9055
SomethingBeautiful

How Do You Identify?:
Neither butch nor femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, captain? :P
Relationship Status:
Existant & no so complex anymore

SomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST Reputation

Dark, scary thoughts. I feel impulsive & like I'm going to make another million mistakes and have everything come crashing in on me completely. I want to smile, I want to blush. I don't want to be selfish but I just want a chance to prove how much I've grown. My thoughts aren't important anyway just rambling. I know everything will be okay. I just like the idea of having my company back *nodnods* I haven't felt this lonely in a long time. I'm not looking for anything. I just needed to get it out. I don't even know if I should be doing it here. Maybe I'll regret it. Most people wish for three little words, right now there's 2 that would be the most comfort this gurrl could wish for.
SomethingBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SomethingBeautiful For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 10:23 PM   #9056
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

all those that I miss.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 06:31 AM   #9057
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

...that I really need to get a move on this morning but all I want to do is unmake the bed and sleep half the day away.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 07:08 AM   #9058
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

how everyday i am so happy to be here.

how i am worried about my SparkyBear

How much i hate cigarettes.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 10:41 AM   #9059
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yes, my dad....but now I get a call from one of my docs today.....more tests for me....we already did this....dammit......
Old 10-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #9060
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I think I learned something new about liability insurance....if it's true, I'll be able to sleep tonight.

I miss my puppies.

I'm tired.

If all goes well, after the middle of next week, I will be in my own new place...keeping fingers crossed... a beautiful one level duplex with a HUGE deck and a HUGE yard and a heat pump instead of propane, gas or oil... it's not my farm house, but it's nice and quiet. A peaceful place to be thankful for after my daily-city-traffic-panic-attack.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: