Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 02-04-2010, 10:05 PM   #21
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

If you follow the trail from BFP on FB, you'll be able to find any of us that are on FB.

I be there, with all the rest of ya'll.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2010, 12:53 AM   #22
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have been able to keep in touch with so many B-F people via FB. Really great! I'm on the B-F Planet FB page... so look me up!

I am so liking the emoticons on this site!!! WEE!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2010, 09:03 PM   #23
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Misty Dodson on facebook...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2010, 09:05 PM   #24
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

FB is where I live practically! PM me if you want to add me. I'm on FarmVille, PetVille, CafeWorld, Happy Island, Paradise Island, Happy Aquarium, Fish World, and other stuff I signed up for and dont remember to go to....but I always add new neighbors....lol.

Ghost Huntin' Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2010, 10:08 PM   #25
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,850 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

I'm on facebook and twitter as Bowers Studio. I don't play any of the games (how do y'all find the time?) but I do twitter daily puppy updates.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:33 PM   #26
zannadyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch, genderbender, queer, fag-boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible
Relationship Status:
in love with a trans-dude!

zannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
I don't play any of the games (how do y'all find the time?)
I stay up to the wee hours in the night/early am to play my games (have mad insomnia)... I can be found on FB under Zana Du (I know... corny, but creative!!!)
“Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don’t hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead surround yourself with optimistic people.” Zig Ziglar
zannadyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:06 AM   #27
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:

MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zannadyke View Post
I stay up to the wee hours in the night/early am to play my games (have mad insomnia).
Ah. I spend half the night either reading jewelry forums or at my workbench.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:16 AM   #28
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
I'm on facebook and twitter as Bowers Studio. I don't play any of the games (how do y'all find the time?) but I do twitter daily puppy updates.
Puppies? Love puppies!

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:27 AM   #29
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Puppies? Love puppies!

Tomorrow the gets a bath.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:16 PM   #30
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i am on facebook, under my name: sylvie aube
email sylvieaube73@gmail.com if anyone would like to add me

:-)

i'm on farmville, fishville & cafe world so far.

i also have a myspace, but honestly i really, really neglect it.. havent even logged onto it for months LOL..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:23 PM   #31
jey_z76

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
Still single

jey_z76 is on a distinguished road

I have FB as well..... you can look me up by either my name or email.

Jen Zuhosky

jey_z76@yahoo.com

Let me know you are from this site so I don't automatically deny the request.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:36 AM   #32
Dreamer

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Dreams do come true...

Thanked 4,233 Times in 949 Posts
Dreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST Reputation

You can find me on fb as D.j. Musgrove, just let me know you are from bfp and be warned I am a mafia wars addict lol, I also have farmville, frontierville and fifty million others that I fly by occasionally lol.
"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you have never lived before" ~Erich~
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 06:14 AM   #33
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downunder Dreamer View Post
and be warned I am a mafia wars addict
You win!
Street Thug*UⓂF* ßęte Ŋoire
Level 579 Maniac
VS
•МẃÇ•DrɑgοɳΗeɑrʈ
Level 795 Maniac

hah! I smited you.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:36 AM   #34
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm on fb too lipstixgal@gmail.com add me as a friend or be my neighbor on farmville!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:50 AM   #35
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
mr/he :p
Relationship Status:
single

sweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputation

on facebook my name is bahn......brandie bahn i'm addicted to all the games anyone can add me just let me know you're from here hugs to the femmes knuckle bump to my fellow fellas and lots of love to all
sweetbutch26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #36
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

going to add some of ya's to mah facebook!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:45 PM   #37
greeneyedlady

How Do You Identify?:

greeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputation
Default facebook

You can add me to FB if you like...numbr1lionsfan@hotmail.com. Let me know your from here. Also I could not find this group on facebook.
Every woman I have ever loved has left her print upon me, where I loved some invaluable piece of myself apart from me--so different that I had to stretch and grow in order to recognize her. And in that growing we came to seperation, that place where work begins"
Audre Lorde
greeneyedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 07:46 PM   #38
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Everyone!!!

I'm on Facebook under Margaret Maggie Bingham!

Would love to add more friends from here!!!!

Have a great weekend!!!
Old 10-22-2010, 09:52 PM   #39
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I am on FB as well. If you would like to be friends there just send me a Private message here. I am addicted to FB but do NOT play any of the games.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:38 PM   #40
Spoon

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie Geek. Sofa King Queer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Searching.

Spoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm on Facebook: isuzette@gmail.com

Warning to all: I'm a derby girl. I have a derby name. I do derby things. There have been and will continue to be shenanigans. Let me know you're from BFP. <3

Tags
book, face, facebook, youtube