Notices

Old 05-31-2016, 08:41 PM   #12881
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,525 Times in 1,698 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

What movie I should watch tonight...hmm

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2016, 09:23 PM   #12882
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

...something sweet....but I better not!
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 08:28 PM   #12883
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

This is consuming my mind:

last lap and desperately looking for the home stretch ... I know I can make it ... I know I can ...

I am rising up ... I will do it!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2016, 01:12 AM   #12884
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,493 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
I am fascinated with alligators. I google and read about them.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2016, 04:38 AM   #12885
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Early this am Lil Guy was moved to the small flight enclosure outside to give the eaglet more room to spread its wings and help build strength in its right leg.

The move outside is to also encourage him to eat on its own without assistance.

If he continues to improve over the next couple of weeks, the next step will be to remove the pin from his femur.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2016, 07:05 AM   #12886
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

My girlfriend- and her new job and the people there.

My neighbor- I took him to tmh because he complained of having chest pains.

My father and older brother- cause my father is much older now and my older brother going through chemo.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2016, 07:35 PM   #12887
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,907 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I'm wondering about online veterinary assistant/veterinary technician colleges........
Old 06-05-2016, 06:28 PM   #12888
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,418 Times in 6,879 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The other day I saw an elderly couple at the grocery store. They were standing looking at books and the man was lovingly rubbing her hip as they stood. After a few seconds his hand slid down and he softly patted her bottom. It was just such a sweet and obviously natural exchange. And all I could think was...I want that someday. Nothing more nothing less.
Old 06-05-2016, 07:11 PM   #12889
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default responding to cinnamongrrl's post

Hey cinnamongrrl,

Awesomely sweet!
Thank you for sharing it with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 08:55 PM   #12890
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,612 Times in 10,236 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

aww vacation is over...it's officially time to remember the days of the week.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 09:06 PM   #12891
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default Besame

Will you be traveling back to work by car or boat?

Hope the roads are safe. Be extra careful!
Old 06-05-2016, 10:22 PM   #12892
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My appointments tomorrow and Tuesday.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:45 PM   #12893
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
Will you be traveling back to work by car or boat?

Hope the roads are safe. Be extra careful!
I'm lucky, the road to work just opened up this evening. It's passable. However if you live off that road, some of them are still closed. The river is slowly receding.

Happy move in day!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2016, 10:33 AM   #12894
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,378 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My mother, this isn't looking good at all..

Jury duty, I'm on call all this week. I wonder what happens if I just leave town in the middle of it
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2016, 01:00 AM   #12895
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

This time of year is so busy... I can't even seem to figure out what is on my mind... maybe... tomorrow at work I am going on a field trip with the freshman. It should be really fun! or... the paper I am trying desperately to finish by tomorrow night. Possibly... the fact that I hate sleeping alone, no matter how long I do it.
Old 06-07-2016, 02:45 AM   #12896
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default some thoughts on my mind ....

Slept for 2.5 hours .... errrr think "passed out" is a far better description , up and working at trying to unpack immediate need things.

Stocked fridge with 3 gallons milk. I know it would be dreadful to run out of milk at this point in time and there's not any zippy marts close-by. Also pound of Colby cheese, a dozen large orange gator-ades, 2 six packs of cokes. I will have to adjust and pre-plan all my food needs here in this rural area.

It's all good but sure will welcome normalcy back into my life which will happen when I am totally unpacked and settled in. I cannot even think of those 5 storage rooms I still have to haul. Right now, they are back in the city. I am going to pretend there is only one and go from there. LOL!

Finally closed on the home yesterday afternoon. I am already so much in love with my little home in the woods. So quiet all evening. Very calming not to hear loud city noise. Jennifer and Kevin are tuckered out from anticipation of knowing something HUGE was up. Right now, Kevie is snoring and Jennifer just opened her peepers - which are all red and glossy. Since I got up around 2:30 a.m., I see she is keeping herself positioned up against Kevin to be able to look up and see me in the kitchen when she opens her eyes.

For the time being and probably for a few more days, we are doing the "drag the mattress and flop" thing in the dining room. I told them we are camping out with added luxery of an air-conditioner. Heh Heh!

My body is so beaten up. I remember my early twenties in Army Basic Training ... right now, feeling like I have been in Basic Training for a month. I will be 60 before this summer is gone. I think busy lite weight work around here for a few days is in order ... about out of energy for straining and lifting heavy things. I wrestled that appliance hand truck yesterday up and down little embankments at my former place to the point of using special words ... was pretty loud a couple of times.

I wish I could have accepted offers from friends to help me move but it was so important to me to do it all myself. Even the guys at work offered help with large appliances.

I am a genuinely thankful person.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 06:05 PM   #12897
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

A man in the grocery store about an hour ago. He walked right up to me looked me straight in the eye and gave me a little smile so I smiled back then he stuck his hand out and gave me a firm hand shake. As he turned to walk away I said how are you and he said that he was out of work and walked on.

I have no idea who he is or how I know him or if I know him. Now I wonder if I owe him anything. Does he expect me to hire him or find him work? Am I in his debt? I have no idea.

This is on my mind.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 06:34 PM   #12898
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,378 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Relief, mom's cancer is not back. The pathology report came back with something the surgeon, her RN, and I, all had to look up.

It should be okay (I hope) in a month or so with current, enhanced, treatment.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 11:45 PM   #12899
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,907 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

The online vet assistant college I looked into. You do the majority of the work online, but of course you do an externship at a participating animal hospital. I thought there would be one closer to me and that the hours would be more flexible...... Oh well there are plenty more to check out.
Old 06-09-2016, 06:54 AM   #12900
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

My crazy schedule today...I get home to make a real dinner and spend time with Blaze. This week has been cray cray!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: