Old 05-24-2017, 06:52 PM   #6801
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

My boss wants to clone me.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2017, 01:35 PM   #6802
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

My new, and just beautiful, Moldavite neckace!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2017, 04:53 PM   #6803
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a great ride, with a really cool person, in a really cool car to some really cool places.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2017, 04:54 PM   #6804
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
My new, and just beautiful, Moldavite neckace!

seeing you brings me joy! i miss you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 06:39 AM   #6805
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

It was a couple days ago now but....

I made it a point to stop at Harper's Ferry, WV on my way home to NC.

I'm a history buff firstly and, secondly, my eldest daughter stopped there and loved it.

I walked around with the dogs and saw so many beautiful old houses and historic markers. It's a living history town so truly...it is an awesome place for anyone who loves history.

Many things were closed due to the late hour. (It was a Friday night but mostly everything was closed by 8 or 9.)

There was an incredible candy store which had candy from throughout the ages, starting in the 1500s. Coolness

I also took an impromptu ghost tour which also told some local history. Can't recommend that enough if you go.

As part two of my happy journey, I traveled the Blue Ridge Parkway nearly in its entirety. I missed about 90 miles at the beginning. It was truly like a postcard picture around every turn. I stopped at Mabry Mills which I'd always wanted to see.

It's entirely worth it to skip the fast, easy way and take the long way home. It was a life experience that I will never forget <3
Old 06-04-2017, 01:19 PM   #6806
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

to be fairplay and accepting that the real madrid merits their victory but another season will start and the barça will take back the cup!
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 02:43 PM   #6807
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

I was in Smith's talking with a neighbor and her daughter, when
this adorable little boy walks up to another boy his age smiled and
said hi, do you wanna be friends.

It was absolutely adorable, it made me remember just how
complicated we make our own lives and relations sometimes.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2017, 07:40 PM   #6808
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Joy

Coming home after an overnight business trip that squeezed my brain to see a doe with her new fawn at the ranch. A great welcome home.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2017, 08:43 PM   #6809
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Getting a belated birthday balloon, pink wallet and a cute cupcake with a candle in it.

My Mom always said, your birthday lasts for a week!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2017, 06:13 PM   #6810
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

dinner with Fish2 ! Was a nice way to spend my last dinner at home before my long weekend!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2017, 06:27 PM   #6811
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'm usually the one that likes to fly by the seat of my pants, but tonight I made plans to cookout Saturday night with an old friend and go for brunch on Sunday with said friend. Grab a couple bag chairs and go hang out by the river...and this brings me joy today.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2017, 07:03 PM   #6812
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

oh lord I am such a stereotype...

my grand daughter and I just made chocolate chip cookies together...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2017, 07:08 PM   #6813
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Joy today

I got a surprise call from my adopted family and they drove over and picked me up. We went to a beautiful park I had never been to before and they pulled out a new bbq and made steaks and all the trimmings (fried tomatoes) omg. Had a wonderful day and spent some fun time with my adopted granddaughter (sweet angel) and then they drove me home. What a wonderful, joyous day.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 08:52 PM   #6814
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

seeing my fam, my mom in town instead of me having to go visit them!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 09:11 PM   #6815
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

getting some of my projects done for my craft thread!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2017, 07:04 AM   #6816
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have a gym buddy!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2017, 08:08 AM   #6817
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Hearing the joy from both my daughter and my dad as her first trip by herself out to AZ to see them is now finally booked.. She is disappointed that it is only a week but I reminded her that she has another trip later in the summer she replied "I know and thank you so much for doing all of this for me even when you don't get to do anything" God I really love this kid we must be doing something right
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 08:35 AM   #6818
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

My newly planted this year hollyhocks are blooming like crazy!!! OMG! I have waited forever to have them and here they are! Gorgeous huge pastel blooms! their beauty just fills my heart up!

now I need to find the old fashioned one ruffle bloom hollyhock! I am sure they are out there still!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 06:26 PM   #6819
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

An overdue appointment with my chiropractor.
Old 06-16-2017, 07:01 PM   #6820
indigo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-like
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

indigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling my muscles aching after the fitness studio - I had a long discussion with myself wether to go or not to go.
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indigo For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy