Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Maine Forums

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2009, 09:22 AM   #1
MainelyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Single

MainelyButch is a name known to allMainelyButch is a name known to allMainelyButch is a name known to allMainelyButch is a name known to allMainelyButch is a name known to allMainelyButch is a name known to all
Default Living in Maine

Well I see no one has started a Maine forum! So I will jump in and start one.

I was raised in Maine, 15th generation of the oldest family here...in the oldest town in Maine! Can you guess where I was raised?

I love living in Maine...although I am not a fan of the winters or snow. I live close to the coast, in southern Maine. I love that I can be at the beach in 5 minutes or in the mountains in an hour. The location is great because it's an hour to Boston, or 45 minutes to Portland, Maine. This makes it such a great, diverse place with easy access to most anything you would want to do, whether it be a stroll on the beach with the dogs, or a days ride into the mountains to relax and take in the scenery, or a trip into the city for shopping and fine dining!

And in the winter when it's cold and snowing, we fire up the woodstove and it's so nice to chill out, get comfortable with my girl, read a good book or watch the flakes fall outside the windows.

What do you like about living in Maine? What's it like in the part where you live?

Tags
butch, femme, lesbian, maine, mainelybutch