Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-02-2011, 04:48 PM   #1
Daktari

Default Nominate a Numpty

"In my lexicon a numpty is a fool/idiot/twit/a reet knob (or tit)/someone being contentious for the sake of it just to wind someone else up (as was happening the other day hence my initial numpty post)"

Met a numpty today? Met a thicket of numpties. Here's your place to vent and to tell us about your numpty encounters.

I nominate the guy who made eye contact with me as I drew level with the junction he was trying to pull out of and then pulled out right infront of me.

Numpty!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 05:26 PM   #2
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

"someone being contentious for the sake of it just to wind someone else up"

What? What'd I do? Why's everybody looking at me?
Old 08-02-2011, 05:30 PM   #3
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

The (vet clinic) co-worker of my Sweetie -who got pissed off and left the clinic while she was supposed to be helping the vet save an animal who was bleeding out on the table, and then blamed everyone ELSE for her getting fired!
Old 08-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #4
Daktari

Jeepers suebee that sure is a real numpty.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:37 PM   #5
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
Jeepers suebee that sure is a real numpty.

Yup. Grade A home-grown!
Old 08-02-2011, 05:59 PM   #6
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by suebee View Post
The (vet clinic) co-worker of my Sweetie -who got pissed off and left the clinic while she was supposed to be helping the vet save an animal who was bleeding out on the table, and then blamed everyone ELSE for her getting fired!

Beyond numpty!

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 07:25 PM   #7
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Wow. Way numptier than I was thinking.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #8
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
Wow. Way numptier than I was thinking.
Sorry. Didn't mean to prevent any further nominations! lol
Old 08-02-2011, 07:52 PM   #9
Ima Dandy

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
buying her chocolates forever

Ima Dandy Has the BEST ReputationIma Dandy Has the BEST ReputationIma Dandy Has the BEST ReputationIma Dandy Has the BEST ReputationIma Dandy Has the BEST ReputationIma Dandy Has the BEST ReputationIma Dandy Has the BEST ReputationIma Dandy Has the BEST ReputationIma Dandy Has the BEST ReputationIma Dandy Has the BEST ReputationIma Dandy Has the BEST Reputation

I am over it at this point, the woman is gone, but YEP a CANIDATE!......PRAYING EVEERYTHING GOES SMOOTH HERE ON OUT
Ima Dandy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ima Dandy For This Useful Post: