morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

wondering........
does anyone play board games anymore???

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2010, 08:52 AM   #662
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
wondering........
does anyone play board games anymore???

I love board games!!! LOVE!

Wew practice today!! Hopefully I can stay my happy butt awake!

Looking forward to the drive home after...

....touchy feely....shrug

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2010, 10:25 AM   #663
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I just need to claim dibs on 2010.......it's MY year....sorry.....it just IS......
Diva, I may have to fight you even though I'm not a fighting kind of lady! I hope this is your year sweetie! I truly do.

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:05 AM   #664
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpychick View Post
Diva, I may have to fight you even though I'm not a fighting kind of lady! I hope this is your year sweetie! I truly do.

We no fight.
We share.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:57 PM   #665
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,247 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Why is it the few times a year when I make my own coffee, it isn't nearly as tasty as when Rene makes it?

Does every office have a gossipy co-worker that makes stuff up? Who would of thought I was so interesting?

My honey has been sick for almost two weeks and I am tired of it. Me, me, me!!!!

It is good to see the elder cat with emotional issues . Who knew a kitten would be so good for her?

I am looking forward to a new job, ongoing love with Rene, a fantastic vacation and time spent with good friends in 2010 and beyond. Hitting the lottery would be good too.

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:57 PM   #666
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have no excuse any longer to blame my typos on the missing "L" key and a space bar that sticks since Cyd loaned me her laptop but dear sweet baby infant Jeebus.....please.....let's all discover Spell Check, shall we?

Go ahead. Be angry with me. I KNOW I'm a Dictionary Snob.

Old 01-03-2010, 04:51 PM   #667
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,829 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

I often think I would like to wave to other members also viewing Who's Online.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2010, 05:26 PM   #668
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

ok the room is torn apart, threw out tons of stuff, all the files gone thru and shredded... Now it's time to put it all back together and motivation... gone.

hate that.
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:35 PM   #669
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
I often think I would like to wave to other members also viewing Who's Online.
well ya see Mr Bent ..... i like try and always give a greeting in threads to the dwellers and peekers.. lol lol

Old 01-03-2010, 05:41 PM   #670
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
We no fight.
We share.
Truly a beautiful and lovely lady you are. Why hasn't someone snatched you up?

I'm all for sharing (in relation to this...lol)

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #671
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

I think I'll make some brownies! Mmmmmmm!
Old 01-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #672
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Little kid at my school came down with the swine flu...right before halloween...he has been in the hospital in various states of consciousness ever since.on xmas eve they had to amputate both of his legs right below the knee...
he still is not breathing on his own...i am so saddened...and distraught....
the little guy had been growing his hair long so he could donate it to Locks of Love...when the nurses heard that,,they started brushing and combing his hair and made sure everyone knew so no one would cut it on him....
I am in desperate need of a haircut..but I just cnat bring myself to get it cut..As much as I do not like long hair,,do not wear long hair...I think I am going to join the little guy at school and grow my hair long (it has to be 10 inches long and in a braid from top to bottom and then they cut the braid off for mailing).....so i was thinking about if i just left my hair grown in the back long...but i will be damned if I have a mullet.....so anyway... if anyone sees me for the next 19 months or so... human hair grows on average of 1/2 inch a month
Old 01-04-2010, 07:39 PM   #673
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, I didn't know where to post this, so I am putting it here:

My dad is in the hospital. He has been in since Saturday night. He has a serious heart condition and may need major open-heart surgery to replace his aortic valve. His heart is pumping 20% less blood than it should because his heart muscle is weak, and he has an arrythmia (not sure how to spell it).

I am asking you all to please send your thoughts and prayers his way. I am pretty scared and I am now off to the hospital to visit him.

Thanks everyone, and *hugs* to you all.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:14 PM   #674
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

AZ.........You and especially Your Dad are in my thoughts.....

Old 01-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #675
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Withdrawls

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:42 PM   #676
Eddie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't matter
Relationship Status:
Meh

Location: Why is it hot in here and what am I doing in this hand basket
Eddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST Reputation

I got a new phone today and I f'n LOVE it!

Still not giving into the iPhone.....
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:32 AM   #677
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

nuthin' beats watchin "lord of illusions" on a cold winter snowed in mornin..
Old 01-05-2010, 06:09 AM   #678
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

mawning planet dwellers

((((((((( dean)))))))) ((((((( atomiczombie)))))))))

sending thoughts and prayers

it snowed here again during the night.... *sigh* .. hope i can get a load south .. would be nice.

Old 01-05-2010, 06:12 AM   #679
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
I got a new phone today and I f'n LOVE it!

Still not giving into the iPhone.....

i got one last week.......... lol
and its been keeping me preoccupied learning my way around it.. lol
only 1 problem had to call my carrier and fuss at them on the rings tones i bought and having them credit me onto my new phone so i could get them bk.

Old 01-05-2010, 01:55 PM   #680
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I still can't believe that two perfectly sober, goal-oriented adults watched several episodes of Jersey Shore in a row.

I'm getting remembering it.

I think I lost a few IQ points.

Help.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff