Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 07-04-2010, 07:53 AM   #41
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Taoism and Buddhism

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhottie25 View Post
Thank you Lady Wu for your support. I have been through a lot of med changes...but this combination I am on now seems to be the best. I take 80mg of geodon twice a day, 75mg effexor, 2mg artane, and 10mg of ambien to sleep. I have been on this cocktail for almost a year, with a few minimal episodes. I too have turned to taoism and buddhism to manage and find inner peace. I also meditate daily. I am still learning how to live with this disorder and being clean and sober. I hope that my new life will feel comfortable soon.
Chef:
Have you visited the Planet's Sangha? I try to post there every couple of days with quotes from H.H.The Dalai Lama and from the Tao Te Ching. Sometimes I add my own thoughts. It's a small community but a good one.
On Taoism, Deng Ming Dao has a book called 365 Tao. It is a serires of daily meditations on the Tao, extremely good. I highly recommend it. I use it every day for inspiriration and a guide for the day.
Right now in Taoism I am studying Alchemy. I am lucky enough to have found a Taoist Master with whom to study. Alchemical Taoism is extremely complicated and difficult. I have been studying Taoism for a long time, enough to have prepared me for this. I am also the age to begin studying Alchemy-almost 50. If you ever want to discuss Taoism, please feel free to PM me. There are a few other Taoists on the site. Perhaps I should start a Taoist thread?
May you prosper; may you be in good health; may you be in peace!
Lady_Wu
Old 07-10-2010, 05:26 PM   #42
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default mental health issues

I like several here deal w/ mental illness. I was diagnosed back in 1992 with OCD. BUT that was the wrong diagnosis. I have GAD, adjustment disorder and was recently diagnosed w/ borderline personality disorder along w/ a degenerative disk in my low back.

I can empathyse w/ all of you have these invisible and visible illnesses..IT can make life difficult and hard. BUT it seems that we all are survivors and strong.
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to naturlover_52 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2010, 08:24 AM   #43
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default mental health issues and dating

just a thought that I was having and was wondering if you have ever had to deal w/ this: telling someone that you have been dating for a while and that you are very attracted to and would even want to make things exclusive that you have mental health issues.
Just wonder what others experiences were. Just something that I have been thinking about since becoming single again.

naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote