How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Surprisingly sad that my ex is leaving today.

It's been nice having him around. Even if he did make me watch the stupidest movie ever...

He did a lot around the house. I now have new faucets in my kitchen and bathroom. The bathroom didn't have cold water in the sink the entire time I've loved here and the landlord never thought it was a big deal. And my hot water handle in the kitchen has been a vice grip instead of a handle for 2 years. Also not a concern. Since I'm painting and such, the little changes make it feel less like I'm putting lipstick on a pig

I may have the best ex husband a girl could ask for
Old 11-09-2016, 05:20 AM   #2842
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Like I'm gonna throw up.

How can so many people be fooled...it's like Hitler all over again.

I want to leave the country for 4 years. I have no clue how or where though.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:38 AM   #2843
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,964 Times in 8,543 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Determined.

I'm not leaving.

A couple years ago I had thought of retiring in Mexico or Panama because I know people who've retired in both areas and love it, but I ain't goin' nowhere.

I'm a product of strong and smart Black people, strong and smart lesbians and strong and smart Americans who have all paid a high price for me to be here today.

I hold nothing against those who are leaving and I plan on helping my friends who have pledged to leave, but I ain't goin' nowhere.

I'm here to stay.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2016, 05:59 AM   #2844
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I feel absolutely sick and don't expect that to change for a few years.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2016, 09:58 AM   #2845
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling many of the same emotions I felt the morning of 9/11. Shock. Disbelief. Fear. Disheartened. Too many emotions to name them all, but I know that we will get through this somehow. We need to stick together as a community, and as a nation. Be gentle with yourselves and others today, it's likely needed.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2016, 10:11 AM   #2846
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I feel absolutely sick and don't expect that to change for a few years.
There is an herb that would cure that.
Old 11-09-2016, 02:05 PM   #2847
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Went to bed pretty early last night after watching election for awhile and feeling great ... woke up, read election news immediately ... wtf?

CAUTION:
If he comes near, be on high alert, no one wants to be grabbed "there" and since he is a one trick dog and pony show (holding high doubts he will be back for an additional 4-year term) he is now wide open to be his true self ... misogynist, racist pig.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2016, 05:32 AM   #2848
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Better. Physically, not politically. I wrenched my shoulder or pinched a nerve or did something to my right shoulder/neck/clavicle area yesterday while helping a customer move a mini boulder. It's a little better this morning so I appreciate that since today's going to be a loooong and hard day.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2016, 10:26 AM   #2849
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Kinda feeling sorry for myself......
Old 11-10-2016, 10:07 PM   #2850
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Better. The shoulder's coming 'round and I get to sleep in late tomorrow if the sun allows me to. I should go to bed. I'm exhausted but still a bit wound up, plus there's still laundry in the dryer.

I kind of feel like a Weeble.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2016, 11:24 PM   #2851
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I kind of feel like a Weeble.

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down.

Neither do you Gemme.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2016, 11:49 PM   #2852
Violette

How Do You Identify?:
woman

Violette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST Reputation

A mixture of complete exhaustion, fear, and oddly, hope for the future. There has to be something good that will be birthed from this pile of shit. Something amazing is going to happen in the future. Or now, when we all come together and build a kinder society. I think, no, I know love will rule, hearts will open, and minds will be changed.
Violette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2016, 12:35 AM   #2853
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sick at heart.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2016, 01:47 AM   #2854
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

depressed..... not quite sure how to make it out of this one alive...

....and the worst part is.... nobody knows this death I'm drying...

"There's a ghost, she's wearin' my face
At parties being introduced with my name
Just a skeleton of bones, wearing nothing but clothes
And she is paralyzing"
Old 11-11-2016, 05:51 AM   #2855
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,964 Times in 8,543 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Numb.

I've been on lock down at work with my door closed, a do-not-disturb sign on the door, and music playing—no NPR, no MSNBC, no Diane Rehm.

We had our yearly crafts fair this week at work and I refused to attend. I just can't stand to see all these Jack Happy Republicans grinning like they've hit the jackpot and I'm not giving them my money, either.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2016, 08:11 AM   #2856
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post

Neither do you Gemme.
Exactly.

You totally get me, Anya!

I think we all need to adopt the Webble mentality to make it through our world, especially now.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2016, 04:14 PM   #2857
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Exactly.

I think we all need to adopt the Webble mentality to make it through our world, especially now.
Could you elaborate a bit further? please..
Old 11-11-2016, 04:22 PM   #2858
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Thanked 21,352 Times in 6,710 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

not very well..i was warned by someone about a certain person and I told them they were wrong. They were right. He is a jerk and I want to apologize for doubting your judgement. I try to be fair and kind but the age of Trump is going to be a nightmare if you're not the right color or religion.
Old 11-11-2016, 04:57 PM   #2859
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gemme may wobble a bit as we all do in our lives but she never gives up and she never falls down

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post

Neither do you Gemme.
Quote:
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeds View Post
Could you elaborate a bit further? please..
From Wiki:

Weebles is a trademark for several lines of children's roly-poly toys originating in Hasbro's Playskool division on July 23, 1971. Tipping an egg-shaped Weeble causes a weight located at the bottom-center to be lifted off the ground. Once released, gravitational force brings the Weeble back into an upright position. Weebles have been designed to have a variety of shapes, including some designed to look like people and animals, among others.

The popular catchphrase, "Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down", was used in advertising during their rise in popularity in the 1970s and during successive relaunches in the early 21st century.

The Weebles 1971-2011 Price Guide and Index Book lists and shows every Weeble model made over the past 40 years. There are 21 peelable / 83 regular / 12 tumbling = 116 Weebles in total including all egg shaped sizes and variations made during 1971-1983. In 2010 Hasbro started making a new line of larger egg-shaped Weebles and had produced 42 new Weebles as of July 2011.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2016, 05:37 PM   #2860
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Really nervous and super lazy. It's 4 days til my move to Iowa and I have managed to not pack a single thing yet watch 2 pointless Redbox movies and now I'm about to make it 3. Talk about procrastination
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post: