Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

by myself...
wearing this& Levi Mile High Super Skinny jeans, Black Silver-buckled belt, Moonstone Silver ring, Scent Blackberry, Raspberry flavored lip gloss..frozen pineapple for dinner....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2020, 02:19 PM   #2502
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Let's be honest, Guac is usually extra..and so am I..wearing soft skin, shiny black hair, down,this, Miss Ziggy Black Stilettos, Rhinestone clutch, Engraved White Gold heart locket, Silver Slave earring, Scent Pipe Bomb, Carbon Eyeshadow, Fenty glass bomb..she left instructions-Dress to slay..accomplished?

The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2020, 09:15 PM   #2503
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
til we meet again
I miss my lil sis so much she was my BFF and died from cancer too young i hope and pray i see her again. She beyond a great person!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 01:35 AM   #2504
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

For your lil Sis..Blessings
Old 08-23-2020, 06:59 PM   #2505
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Old 08-24-2020, 12:48 AM   #2506
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

waking from a bad dream..in a house waist deep in turquoise grey water..getting higher and higher and i couldn't find my way out..i have this dream often and you would think i would get used to it..but it upsets me as if it were the very first time im too upset to go back to sleep maybe tea would help...
Old 08-26-2020, 05:55 PM   #2507
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thumbs up

home..just finished an intense workout..no mercy...but great music and company..

she's been there for me

frozen pineapple wedges
Old 08-27-2020, 04:14 PM   #2508
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

iced coffee
Old 08-29-2020, 05:23 PM   #2509
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

dressing glitch, but all is well...wearing FARFETCH Fleur Du Mal Short Slip Dress, Fenty Savage Triangle Bralette & thong (in Brown Sugar Nude), Miss Ziggy Stilettos (Black), Angara Tahitian Black Pearl Pendant on Chain, Scent Tom Ford Black Orchid, Black hair (softly curled)Chocolate Caviar eyeshadow, Fenty gloss..the dress feels beautiful..her eyes will tell me if i'm wrong...

aloha
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2020, 05:15 PM   #2510
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thumbs up

during .3 what i'd done wasn't working for me..took off bralette...much better...had a great night dancing til wee hours..collapsing exhausted in bed...fruit for breakfast..with granola..everything felt easy..perfect everything...
Old 08-31-2020, 12:59 PM   #2511
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

pool party..wearing, gladiator sandals, Scent Hawaiian Tropics Dark Tanning Oil, fenty gloss bomb

listening to
Old 08-31-2020, 08:39 PM   #2512
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Smart water, beside me
Old 09-01-2020, 01:36 PM   #2513
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thumbs up

amping for our workout..first the run, she'S good at making me bonk it...then core...i'm already sweating(with the anticipation)..she says that's good...good?..for her..i think she enjoys it a little too much ;0..she challenges me to the Enth..and i ask for more..go figure

bring'n it

Old 09-02-2020, 05:23 PM   #2514
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

its taken me almost 6 yearsit will never heal completely, but i can live with it now
Old 09-04-2020, 12:22 PM   #2515
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thumbs up

home early..going out on a run with her in a hot minute!..

We both Run (to her) spotify-

Old 09-05-2020, 10:46 AM   #2516
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thumbs up

home

french press w cream, sooo good

party tonight
Old 09-05-2020, 05:07 PM   #2517
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thumbs up

a little sleep deprived, so slept a little..feel light..party tonight..my best friend is picking me up she says because i can't be trusted to show up i just smiled into the phone and told her it was her fault........wearing..., Free People So Fine Thong (in Blu Chip), Miss Ziggy Black Stilettos, Scent Black Orchid, Carbon Eyeshadow, Raspberry Lip Kiss Balm(it's experimental), Fenty Bomb(on top)...she'll be waiting...i don't take her attention for granted....wish me luck..with my best girlfriend

Old 09-06-2020, 05:07 PM   #2518
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Saturday night was fun...i made sunday breakfast ..a (warmed)zaatar manakeesh w a hummus topped with a drizzle of olive oil & roasted pine nuts and a side of chopped tomatoes & cucumber..she loved it
Old 09-07-2020, 11:09 AM   #2519
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

fruit, for breakfast..on my way out to a barbeque..will be fun..it's beautiful,
picking up Starbucks on the way....

Old 09-08-2020, 08:14 PM   #2520
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

coming down from the clouds..for a moment