Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-14-2017, 05:26 PM   #6121
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
This is a very generous proposal.
Great, done deal!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 08:44 PM   #6122
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Gemme...we each are to get six, not five.
We had 7 participants....

My two packages came intact!
I have 6 masks, which is what I am supposed to have.
No extras here.....sorry
clay, CCB said she received FireSign's package, which was sent separately. The package in question that was sent by Besame should have contained 5 projects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]
I have a proposal. Clay and I will make CCB's over again and send them to her while I am visiting Clay beginning next week. Who knows what happened, but it doesn't really matter...we are cool with that and then we can all just move on and start a new project. Clay and I have enough leftover supplies to make the same ones again for her. Will this work for everyone?

I think it may have been a mistake somewhere along the line and humans are prone to make mistakes, let's just be kind and forgiving and move on, k?
This is very kind of you and clay to offer!

Please understand that everyone that signs up for these projects has every right to expect return projects. Yes, mistakes happen. I've made a few myself. But I didn't see anyone behaving out of line or being unkind. Some are missing and someone inquired about them. You and clay made a wonderful offer but that offer is very special and not everyone would make it if their projects were lost (hopefully, temporarily!). There are still projects out there in world that some of us from the original tribe still haven't received so we're mindful of this stuff.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2017, 05:22 AM   #6123
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry, I didn't mean anyone was not being kind. True, everyone deserves the projects they should receive, and mistakes happen. I just wanted to let CCB know we'd be happy to make her masks again. This was a fun project! My biggest point was that I wanted to be able to move on and have someone start a new one.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 10:20 PM   #6124
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

I have a couple ideas for a new project but since I've wrangled recently does anyone have a new project they'd like to wrangle? I'm not sure if we're waiting for something still or not.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 03:44 AM   #6125
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

My package arrived yesterday - thank you!!
I have one from each person, I really enjoyed the variations!
Really curious what Nanners has in mind for the next project, I am ready :-)
Old 03-22-2017, 07:59 AM   #6126
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm fine with Nanners wrangling another project. I, for one, have no ideas and would love to hear hers!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 09:29 AM   #6127
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

I feel like a few more people should weigh in on this... I wouldn't want to step on any toes. But thanks for the supportive comments Breathless and CCB.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 05:51 PM   #6128
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've got ideas but I'm not at a place where I can wrangle successfully so I'm fine with nanners doing another one. I'll jump in down the road when I get my arse in gear and get this place organized again.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-22-2017, 06:40 PM   #6129
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I'd love to hear what nanners has in mind.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2017, 10:08 PM   #6130
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am in accord with nanners wrangling a new project!!

For me, it isn't about whom is wrangling as it is about "having fun & enjoying crafting with all you delish peeps.

Let's get our inch on baby!!!
Old 03-24-2017, 08:22 AM   #6131
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Well it looks like most people have weighed in and one way or another. So I'll be happy to wrangle this next project. My idea is to do inchies, only I want the inchies to be 2" x 2 square. The theme for this is "Seasons". Spring, Summer, Winter, or Fall. Choose one season per 2" inchie. As many can sign up as want to. Sign up would be until 3/31/17 and the deadline for projects would be 4/28/17, with officially being late on 4/17/17.....

What say y'all?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 08:42 AM   #6132
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Well it looks like most people have weighed in and one way or another. So I'll be happy to wrangle this next project. My idea is to do inchies, only I want the inchies to be 2" x 2 square. The theme for this is "Seasons". Spring, Summer, Winter, or Fall. Choose one season per 2" inchie. As many can sign up as want to. Sign up would be until 3/31/17 and the deadline for projects would be 4/28/17, with officially being late on 4/17/17.....

What say y'all?
I'm in!!! Let's do it!!
Old 03-24-2017, 09:17 AM   #6133
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Quote:

What say y'all?
just to clarify, each person would make one 2 inchie for each person that signs up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 03:18 PM   #6134
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

What say y'all?
Sounds awesome! But I'm confused about the dates . . . officially being late when?

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 04:19 PM   #6135
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Sounds awesome! But I'm confused about the dates . . . officially being late when?
oops...she is here with me & I have her distracted...lol

She was just posting some guidelines for dates....and she meant if we do agree to a project, we would run signups until 03/31/17...with projects being due to 04/17/17 and officially late on 04/28/17....

These dates are a tentative and she is waiting to see about official signups posting!

Sorry about mixups. That sun on the brain on the beach is too much for her...lol
Old 03-24-2017, 05:54 PM   #6136
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
oops...she is here with me & I have her distracted...lol

She was just posting some guidelines for dates....and she meant if we do agree to a project, we would run signups until 03/31/17...with projects being due to 04/17/17 and officially late on 04/28/17....

These dates are a tentative and she is waiting to see about official signups posting!
I personally would like to see a longer time to work on them, but that also depends on how many people sign up.

Quote:

That sun on the brain on the beach is too much for her
<jealous!>

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 07:07 PM   #6137
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

My. 02, I'm probably in no matter what. My suggestions: more time, plus some kind of spicy twist to the season theme.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 07:07 PM   #6138
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I agree with Georgia in that I'm happy to have more time and am happy with our usual 1 month-ish time frame to do projects. Also, two inch pieces are called Twinchies. There will be less confusion if we call them their actual name, I think.

I'm in!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-24-2017, 08:03 PM   #6139
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm confused. Are we sending each of the four season to each participant , or ONE twichie per person in the four seasons theme?

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 10:21 PM   #6140
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default Posting with nanners here beside me...

we are loving all of the input & ideas. Thanks everyone.

We both agree to have it be a longer time frame to do, nanners was just playing with some date ideas.

So, nanners would like nycfem to PM her with her ideas for spicy themes...please!!

Ours are to incorporate: a snowflake for winter, a flower for spring, a sun for summer, & a leaf for fall. These are open to individual interpretation & use of a media of your choosing!

nanners will post signups tomorrow with specifics, dates, etc, and we shall get our twinchies on!!!

Tags
artists, creative types