Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 05-07-2014, 07:49 PM   #4141
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

half-inchies?
*me tinkin' des peeps speakin' der own secret codez*

RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2014, 10:21 PM   #4142
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I'm still game to have one in the middle. I'm waiting for this project and all the logistics to finish up and then in a few days, I'll present my idea and see if I get any takers.

Practicing patience...we all have things going on
So do we want to do this? Purepisces is interested, I am game any one else interested?

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2014, 06:42 AM   #4143
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
So do we want to do this? Purepisces is interested, I am game any one else interested?
Me! I am!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2014, 05:16 PM   #4144
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default New Project

NEW PROJECT!!!

yay! I've so enjoyed doing these art projects! I want to wrangle one. This will be easy! cheap! and quick! to do before the puzzle one ends. I will post a sign up Sunday Morning. I know it's Mother's Day, but I think this project can handle late comers. So are you ready? Did I get your attention??? Lol

Late Spring Happy Hearts!

Make 1 post card size, 4x6. Now this can be rectangle, circular, heart shaped, or what ever shape you want, but no bigger than 4x6.
Using ONLY FREE paint chip samples. The base can be of other material. Cut them up, punch holes, manipulate, or layer. What ever you want. Go raid Lowes, HomeDepot, cause you know you want to go there

So there will be one made for each person who signs up plus an extra for Sis. I want to send a care package to her while she is close by. You need to have them finished by June 10. And in the mail by June 11th. This will give you 4 weeks. If you have any questions, please ask. I hope you sign up and have fun with this! (help me make my first wrangle a success

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2014, 07:00 PM   #4145
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
NEW PROJECT!!!

yay! I've so enjoyed doing these art projects! I want to wrangle one. This will be easy! cheap! and quick! to do before the puzzle one ends. I will post a sign up Sunday Morning. I know it's Mother's Day, but I think this project can handle late comers. So are you ready? Did I get your attention??? Lol

Make 1 post card size, 4x6. Now this can be rectangle, circular, heart shaped, or what ever shape you want, but no bigger than 4x6.
Using ONLY FREE paint chip samples. The base can be of other material. Cut them up, punch holes, manipulate, or layer. What ever you want. Go raid Lowes, HomeDepot, cause you know you want to go there

So there will be one made for each person who signs up plus an extra for Sis. I want to send a care package to her while she is close by. You need to have them finished by June 10. And in the mail by June 11th. This will give you 4 weeks. If you have any questions, please ask. I hope you sign up and have fun with this! (help me make my first wrangle a success
1. Nanners
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2014, 07:04 PM   #4146
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Besame, would you like us to include some $$ for postage? And after the sign up you'll send us all PM's with your address, correct?

I'm excited! I will be hitting Homo Depot tomorrow!

You'll do wonderful on your first wrangle!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2014, 07:53 PM   #4147
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm confused. Is the sign up beginning now or Sunday morning for Besame's project?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2014, 10:28 PM   #4148
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

Anyplace that sells house paint, paint stores like Sherwin Williams, will have the free color paint chip cards. Walmart Super Center is one. Dont know about Target Super Centers.

Quote:
NEW PROJECT!!!

okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2014, 02:47 PM   #4149
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I work 8am to 5pm Sunday. Corkey will sign me up!

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2014, 05:12 AM   #4150
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Oops Gemme, I jumped the gun...I got a little too excited!

So, I walked into Menards (another store much like Homo Depot) and walked out with, oh....an inch and a half stack of paint chips...looking around and dodging any employees on the way out, feeling a bit like a criminal.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2014, 09:06 AM   #4151
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Hey, everyone,
Just an update on the half-inchie project. I am sending out everyone's later today. They are being sent in a regular envelope within a greeting card (for the hard backing). I used "removable double-sided-stick" tape to put each half-inchie in the cards.
Thanks for coming through! I can't believe I didn't lose any! They are so tiny
J

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2014, 09:07 AM   #4152
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Oh, and if you don't mind, please post on this thread or visitor message me when you receive your projects. It's always great to know they have been received. Whew

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2014, 11:29 AM   #4153
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Hey, everyone,
Just an update on the half-inchie project. I am sending out everyone's later today. They are being sent in a regular envelope within a greeting card (for the hard backing). I used "removable double-sided-stick" tape to put each half-inchie in the cards.
Thanks for coming through! I can't believe I didn't lose any! They are so tiny
J

YAY!!! Thank you so much for wrangling. I couldn't believe how tiny the half inchies were, either. I was working on some inchies at the same time and they starting looking huge. That was bizarre. I can't wait to get them.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2014, 04:09 PM   #4154
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

sorry guys I haven't updated in awhile, so I wanted to let you guys know that I still have the Halloween cards and will get them out soon. Too much has been going on lately, especially where lack of money is concerned, so they'll be sent out as soon as I am able to afford it

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 07:51 PM   #4155
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
sorry guys I haven't updated in awhile, so I wanted to let you guys know that I still have the Halloween cards and will get them out soon. Too much has been going on lately, especially where lack of money is concerned, so they'll be sent out as soon as I am able to afford it
Just send them by this October and we'll all be surprised!

ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2014, 08:27 PM   #4156
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Art done in inch by inch square

For those of you visiting and wondering what this "inchie" or "half inchie" is that we talk about...it's my new favorite thing. I'm hooked on Inchies!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2014, 09:31 AM   #4157
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Quote:
NEW PROJECT!!!

Ok, sign up day has arrived!

Let me just add;
***Make a project for everyone who signs up plus one. So if 5 sign up, then make 6. And so on. Remember, I'm sending the one extra to Sis, just because! She will be close by and I can get it to her before she leaves.
***When the mail in date gets closer, I will PM an address to mail your completed project. Please add a few dollars to help with postage..or a surprise
*** PLEASE NOTE MAIL IN DATE. This is a quick, 4 week turn around and it's cost effective.

1. Besame*
And so on...

The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2014, 11:16 AM   #4158
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Let me just add;
***Make a project for everyone who signs up plus one. So if 5 sign up, then make 6. And so on. Remember, I'm sending the one extra to Sis, just because! She will be close by and I can get it to her before she leaves.
***When the mail in date gets closer, I will PM an address to mail your completed project. Please add a few dollars to help with postage..or a surprise
*** PLEASE NOTE MAIL IN DATE. This is a quick, 4 week turn around and it's cost effective.
1. Besame*
2. Tommi
And so on...
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2014, 12:00 PM   #4159
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame*

Let me just add;
1. Besame*
2. Tommi
3. Breathless
And so on...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breathless For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2014, 12:32 PM   #4160
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Breathless;908847]Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame*

Let me just add;
1. Besame*
2. Tommi
3. Breathless
4. Amiyesiam
And so on...
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types