Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 89,829 Times in 21,316 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a little over 40 bucks worth of food last night.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 09:34 AM   #4622
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Location: On a very private 2.19 acres in the woods and I love it!
Thanked 7,838 Times in 2,012 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I bought it about a week ago but due to weather, its delivery date kept being pushed forward. I see it is on the local truck and now in OUT FOR DELIVERY status.

It is an ATI 12 gauge shotgun buttstock with pistol grip. I have already mentioned it here ar BFP somewhere.

I am so excited ... about like a small child at Christmas. I feel certain I will saw a few inches off the stock, put a Limbsaver recoil pad on the end. About to order an ATI folding 3 position fore grip too. I have had a difficult time selecting the foregrip. A little hand-blocker gizmo will need to be attached near the end of the barrel ... afraid I may get too carried away target practicing and end up with my hand in front of the barrel. That would definitely be a day-ruiner.

I have seen actual photos online of these occurances. Very nasty-looking! I guess one guy was forced into "oh well, I really did not need those two fingers anyway when I still have three remaining." He simply got in too much of a hurry having fun with his new KEL-TEC and did not have hand protection installed. His hand slipped past the foregrip. Ooops!
RockOn is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 09:52 AM   #4623
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 22,590 Times in 10,278 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
I bought it about a week ago but due to weather, its delivery date kept being pushed forward. I see it is on the local truck and now in OUT FOR DELIVERY status.

It is an ATI 12 gauge shotgun buttstock with pistol grip. I have already mentioned it here ar BFP somewhere.

I am so excited ... about like a small child at Christmas. I feel certain I will saw a few inches off the stock, put a Limbsaver recoil pad on the end. About to order an ATI folding 3 position fore grip too. I have had a difficult time selecting the foregrip. A little hand-blocker gizmo will need to be attached near the end of the barrel ... afraid I may get too carried away target practicing and end up with my hand in front of the barrel. That would definitely be a day-ruiner.

I have seen actual photos online of these occurances. Very nasty-looking! I guess one guy was forced into "oh well, I really did not need those two fingers anyway when I still have three remaining." He simply got in too much of a hurry having fun with his new KEL-TEC and did not have hand protection installed. His hand slipped past the foregrip. Ooops!
Yikes, be careful!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 10:19 AM   #4624
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox)
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Freed
Relationship Status:
Looking for some trouble...:)

Thanked 26,685 Times in 6,630 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Setting up my bachelor pad......

A "new to me" nice dinette set

A "new to me" nice white Microwave

Getting all settled in to my bachelor pad..setting it up the way I want it to be done. I DO have great tastes & can color coordinate this place rather well!
Old 01-20-2018, 10:25 AM   #4625
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 22,590 Times in 10,278 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post

A "new to me" nice dinette set

A "new to me" nice white Microwave

Getting all settled in to my bachelor pad..setting it up the way I want it to be done. I DO have great tastes & can color coordinate this place rather well!
Sounds like you're really enjoying setting up your new "pad" It's nice having one's very own space to do with as one wishes!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 10:30 AM   #4626
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox)
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Freed
Relationship Status:
Looking for some trouble...:)

Thanked 26,685 Times in 6,630 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Sounds like you're really enjoying setting up your new "pad" It's nice having one's very own space to do with as one wishes!
OMG, homoe...I am in HEAVEN

I have lived out of suitcases the last 2 months, then only had a very small space in a fridge...NOW, I have a whole one to myself. and my own BR with actual running water & a flushable toilet!

Doesn't take much to make ME happy.....
Old 01-21-2018, 04:08 PM   #4627
girl_dee
*~*~*~*~*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ ♡

Thanked 49,377 Times in 12,418 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a new domain ........

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 04:41 PM   #4628
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Venus in (faux) fur
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Completely Unavaiable

Thanked 40,484 Times in 7,522 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Just went and picked up some groceries for the week and a few supplies for when JD gets here.

Can we say "SNACK BOWL"?! (healthy, of course!)
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 06:01 PM   #4629
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 23,845 Times in 4,645 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Chai, a fancy grilled cheese, and money from the ATM. Liquor may be in the cards later.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 07:14 PM   #4630
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Location: On a very private 2.19 acres in the woods and I love it!
Thanked 7,838 Times in 2,012 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

girl scout cookies
another round of antibiotics

---- grocery store ----
40 lbs. dry dog food
14 cans dog food
2 gallons milk
eggs
2 bags tootsie rolls
5 bags boston baked beans
kit kats
gum

---- Lowes ---
mineral spirits
some heavy duty plastic gloves
tubes of J.B. Weld
4" x 5' Flex Tape (As Seen on TV *laughing*)
gallon outdoor paint and primer brown semi-gloss paint
RockOn is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 08:12 PM   #4631
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not a darn thing!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 09:03 PM   #4632
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fabulous
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 3,199 Times in 664 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

A plane ticket, car rental and an air bnb for 8 days in New Mexico. Can't wait.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2018, 05:01 PM   #4633
Jesse
Still Kickin'

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,730 Times in 3,937 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a couple of weeks worth of groceries at Publix. They had top round London broil on sale for $3.99 lb., so I bought 4 lbs and got the butcher to grind it up for me.

Next stop was Judy's Natural Food Store for Xanthan Gum and Coconut Butter.

When I got home, Sadie and I noshed on Coconut Butter while we put away the groceries! It's so damn good!

I hope your day was fine!

Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2018, 06:49 PM   #4634
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:

I bought a package of reduced fat feta and a big box of spicy white pizza for DC.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2018, 08:24 PM   #4635
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 9,057 Times in 1,939 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I bought tickets for my mom, dad, and myself to see the Tedeschi Trucks Band next month. This is the most exciting thing I've bought in quite a while!
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2018, 10:56 PM   #4636
RanchHand

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Fluid

RanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST Reputation
Default What did I buy today?

Nothing. I have everything thing I need. By the way, it take two hours to get to the nearest store/town. I love it that way.
RanchHand is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RanchHand For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2018, 04:12 AM   #4637
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:

I bought a pair of deckle scissors because I could not find mine and I don't have a distressing tool.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2018, 01:45 PM   #4638
girl_dee
*~*~*~*~*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ ♡

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a knife sharpening rod
some can goods
salads
chicken
water
spices
fiber
foot cramp pills
shrimp
bacon
sausage
eggs
whipped cream
gas

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2018, 02:48 PM   #4639
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
GQ masochist and Constitutionalist/Socialist
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch/neutral
Relationship Status:
D/s partnered 23 years

Thanked 2,597 Times in 804 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

We are so waiting for Feb. food stamp deposit. Need everything. Between Her food stamps and EBT cash then my SSDI deposit. We should be ok by Feb.2.

It's really a bitch depending on the govt. when both of us were nurses. We worked very hard as nurses...now the govt. gives me 25% of what I'd earn per month.

Had medical, life, housing, utilities, trans. costs, furniture rental new at every assignment all paid including a 30+ dollar/hr. rate with DT for OT. Geez, I miss all that.

Every so often, tell the family I want to go back for a few years. Build up savings for a new house where we want to live - not where we must live (near family). They talk me into staying on my disability. It's depressing!:ra nt:
cathexis is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2018, 03:06 PM   #4640
girl_dee
*~*~*~*~*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ ♡

a new SD card for Hawaii pics!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today