Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 09-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #3021
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Hoooouston means im 1 step closer tooo ahhh everyone that lives there.... haha...
yep landing in Houston this evening....
and
went gown shoping with an ol fem pal .... tried on a sparkly one.. now I have glitter on me cant seem to get it all off ... and have to go pic up a load ..... what will the shipper think??? Lol...
And wow... I cant believe how much I miss Texas.... even with all ths heat.... even went and looked at a house for sale ..50,000 .... nice neighborhood , fireplace, yard ....
sigh.......
Ruthy how u feeling over there ??

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 04:43 PM   #3022
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening everyone. I got a few minutes between doing my "to do" things so I thought I would pop in and see how everyone is doing
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #3023
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
moving forward and not looking back... anything is possible!

Thanked 1,271 Times in 184 Posts
yotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputation

Hello all, this is my first time posting in the loft.

It's 9:25 pm and I am contemplating going out into my LR and making another dress.

Contemplation, however, is not the same as doing it. lol.

This weekend will be busy. Saturday with Dad and then Sunday with my sister's daughter. It's her 20th birthday and the first birthday without her Mom. It's going to be rough.

Now I am contemplating what color of dress I am contemplating going out into my LR and making. Orchid, hunter green or burgandy? Hmmmm.

More than likely, I'll simply make it in the morning. I've done late night sewing projects before, and very few have turned out right the first time around. Being tired often makes for backwards sleeves and inside out bodices. They suck because you have to rip them out and do it all over again and I am the type that once I start a project like that, I have to finish it.

Still pondering about the color though...

Anyway, stay safe, sleep sweet when you get there, have a great day if you're on the other side of the world and just starting your day...take care, everybody.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:43 PM   #3024
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, and I thought I was busy....though it isn't sewing but other things keep me going back and forth and trying to decide which to do! Have a great evening....I'd go with the Hunter Green in the morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotlyolqualli View Post
Hello all, this is my first time posting in the loft.

It's 9:25 pm and I am contemplating going out into my LR and making another dress.

Contemplation, however, is not the same as doing it. lol.

This weekend will be busy. Saturday with Dad and then Sunday with my sister's daughter. It's her 20th birthday and the first birthday without her Mom. It's going to be rough.

Now I am contemplating what color of dress I am contemplating going out into my LR and making. Orchid, hunter green or burgandy? Hmmmm.

More than likely, I'll simply make it in the morning. I've done late night sewing projects before, and very few have turned out right the first time around. Being tired often makes for backwards sleeves and inside out bodices. They suck because you have to rip them out and do it all over again and I am the type that once I start a project like that, I have to finish it.

Still pondering about the color though...

Anyway, stay safe, sleep sweet when you get there, have a great day if you're on the other side of the world and just starting your day...take care, everybody.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 09:23 PM   #3025
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default All I want for xmas is my two front teeth ...

Hiya Lofters

I went to the dentist Tuesday just gone. I worry about my teeth and hate going to the dentist. But boy oh boy am I glad I have all my teeth (with a few root canals). My mum had all hers ripped out when she was in her late teens/early 20s (now why the hell would a dentist try to preserve the teeth of a working class woman who didn't think she deserved anything better?) and my dad had all his removed in his 20s?30? So, teeth freak me out a bit.

All I had to have done though, were two fillings and one crown needing covering at the gum. My gums are in pretty good condition - almost 0% gum disease, and teeth overall are ok. Later on, I'm going to get my gold crowns replaced with porcelain and since it's so reasonable, might have a couple of veneers put on. It's one of the great things about being in Asia, the kind of teeth care I get here is really expensive back home.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 02:28 AM   #3026
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
Hiya Lofters
It's one of the great things about being in Asia, the kind of teeth care I get here is really expensive back home.
........i have a very big overbite and over the years its made my bottom teeth loose so have had to have them all out. Here they do what they call "all on 4" implants which means they do 4 implants and put a fixed bridge with more teeth on, which you cant take out, on the implants. Im at the stage where ive got a temporary bridge whilst the bones regenerate at the back, i have the 4 implants and will have to have another 2 at least, but waiting for bones and healing, it will all take around l2 months or more before a final bridge can be done. And at a cost of £7,500 which is cheap for England. Its the cost of a small car.........i considered going abroad to have it done but because its done in stages, not a good idea.
My mother also had all her teeth out as a present from her father for her 21st birthday!!! In those days (she would have been 100 next year) it was considered a good thing because when a woman married, if she had dental problems, it would save the husband having to pay for that. I have seen a photo of her before she had them removed and she had beautiful teeth - what a crime!
Jaques is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaques For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 07:06 AM   #3027
pamcat

How Do You Identify?:
Leo girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/my friend/
Relationship Status:
coasting along, having fun

pamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputation

Hi all,

I thought I'd park here for a little while, I'm quite new to BFP, and have mostly been visiting the Word Games and placing the odd post to 'initiate' myself into the world of social media. I haven't ever been involved in an interaction such as this before, I don't even have a face book account! But, after a difficult past 12 months I've decided I need to challenge myself and move out of my comfort zone and shake off the bad stuff. I'm so pleased with the contacts I've had so far, everyone has been very friendly and I can float around and have a word here and there without fear of feeling uncomfortable and be valued for my comments. I'm looking forward to future discussions, here and in other forums, and to establish friendships with people with similar interests, and in other parts of the world. And if I am slow to respond, it's because I'm still working out how to reply, add a smiley face, or attach a picture!! Thanks for your time.
pamcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pamcat For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 07:39 AM   #3028
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamcat View Post
Hi all,

I thought I'd park here for a little while, I'm quite new to BFP, and have mostly been visiting the Word Games and placing the odd post to 'initiate' myself into the world of social media. I haven't ever been involved in an interaction such as this before, I don't even have a face book account! But, after a difficult past 12 months I've decided I need to challenge myself and move out of my comfort zone and shake off the bad stuff. I'm so pleased with the contacts I've had so far, everyone has been very friendly and I can float around and have a word here and there without fear of feeling uncomfortable and be valued for my comments. I'm looking forward to future discussions, here and in other forums, and to establish friendships with people with similar interests, and in other parts of the world. And if I am slow to respond, it's because I'm still working out how to reply, add a smiley face, or attach a picture!! Thanks for your time.

Wow.... we'll hello Pam ,and welcome to the planet and loft.
how did u come across bfp???
There's a huge event coming up in a couple weeks ... with this web site where a lot will get to meet in person.

Morning loft dwellers and peekers
am hanging here in ol Memphis TN ...... gona try and get some paintings done.
whats on your Sunday agenda???

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 02:38 PM   #3029
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Good afternoon folks. It is Sunday cleaning while watching football here! I hope everyone has had a splendid weekend.

Welcome to the thread pamcat

Hi Morningstar, be safe out there, wherever they send you for the next load!

Last edited by OS Butch; 09-09-2012 at 02:39 PM. Reason: typo
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 06:34 AM   #3030
pamcat

How Do You Identify?:
Leo girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/my friend/
Relationship Status:
coasting along, having fun

pamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post

There's a huge event coming up in a couple weeks ... with this web site where a lot will get to meet in person.

Thanks, I came across this site after a friend telling me to 'move on, get out there and find some new people to have interesting conversations with'. She directed me into the very foreign direction (for me) of social media and after looking at a couple of sites, we agreed this one had the most to offer a person who was redefining and rediscovering themself - it was safe, friendly and welcoming. I kind of fell into 'the loft' after floating in and out of other forums, and enjoyed the threads I was reading. And I fitted into the age group (I like structure and guidelines!!). It's a pity I'm so far away, from what I've read about the Reunion it sounds unreal. I'll look forward to encounters and stories relived through the various posts.
pamcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pamcat For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 10:05 AM   #3031
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamcat View Post
Thanks, I came across this site after a friend telling me to 'move on, get out there and find some new people to have interesting conversations with'. She directed me into the very foreign direction (for me) of social media and after looking at a couple of sites, we agreed this one had the most to offer a person who was redefining and rediscovering themself - it was safe, friendly and welcoming. I kind of fell into 'the loft' after floating in and out of other forums, and enjoyed the threads I was reading. And I fitted into the age group (I like structure and guidelines!!). It's a pity I'm so far away, from what I've read about the Reunion it sounds unreal. I'll look forward to encounters and stories relived through the various posts.
thats awsome Pamcat... the planet is a great place for fun and support and ha games..
maybe the reunion is something you can plan for a future visit maybe???next yr or so?? just a thought.
my daughter has a friend that comes and visit's us from australia once a yr.. i forget what part.. will have to find out.

hey morning loft dwellers and peekers

topic of teeth .... god knows i need some dental work done.... and asap. anyways
its a fine day here in memphis and time to head out ... next stop Louisville KY .. yaha...... have a good day now ya hear.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 11:53 AM   #3032
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Got home yesterday from Sister Space... what a wonderful weekend! Love the freedom, love the women... great way to get away and relax!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #3033
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
moving forward and not looking back... anything is possible!

Thanked 1,271 Times in 184 Posts
yotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Lofters!

I hope you all had an awesome weekend! My weekend went quite well! Had fun with my sister Susie, as we looked after Daddy for my brother and his wife. She and I take care of him one day a week so that they (brother and sis in law) can have a day for themselves. He is not difficult to look after, but he is a two person lift in case something happens, and it's also a time where she and I can do things together. This past saturday, we also spent time with my brother, sis in law, my brother's oldest daughter, her friend, mother and daughter, (my great niece, Squishy Nose) as well. We arrived there early and they left there late, lol. Anyway, Kelsi Jo, aka Squishy Nose, made my day, crawled on my lap, called me AUNT Missy Squishy Nose and giggled, just like her mother did when she was her age (3 yrs old). In fact, Kelsi Jo looks like a clone of her mommy, Brittany Jo. ANYWAY... she was a joy! Sue and I had a good time together, though she was in lots of pain. Poor thing (tongue in cheek cause we have a somewhat morbid sense of humor when it comes to each other) recently had a gastric bypass done (Jan of this year) and decided to go for an 16 mile bike ride with her husband. She rode the first 8 miles with her breaks on, without realizing it. She worked muscles that she didn't know she had and on Sat, she was in a good deal of pain. Anyway, again, we talked, spent some time with Daddy (he loves it) and just enjoyed each other's company.

On Sunday, Susie, myself, along with our sister Karen, went to visit our oldest sister's daughter, Laura, for her 20th birthday. This was her first birthday on her own and her first birthday without her Mom. She cried when she saw us, cried when we left, but in between, she laughed, and that was a birthday gift she gave to us. Karen presented her with an afghan our sister, Laura's mother, had made for Karen for Christmas one year and the way her eyes lit up was an absolute joy to behold! If she's anything like me, she'll wrap herself in it, knowing that each and every inch of that yarn that made that afghan, went through the hands and fingers of her mother. I know that still, now, after 18 years, when I wrap myself in the afghan Mother made for me the Christmas before she died... when I close my eyes and picture my mother, crocheting it, knowing that her touch was all over it, makes it feel like she's hugging me. It's a comfort and I pray that in the coming years, Laura will take comfort, wrapped in that afghan, knowing her mother's love and feeling it in her heart.

On the ride home from our visit with Laura, it was a time for Sue, Karen and I, to bond. It's difficult, Susie is a member at the church where we grew up. Karen is a member of an ultra conservative fringe church, not a cult, but not one I would attend lol. Anyway, there we were... two married straight conservative christian women, wearing pants and tee's, and me, the lesbian, dressed in plain clothes (Mennonite clothes) and we were bonding. We (they) were speaking of obeying their husbands. I could never submit to a man, but of course, I would never marry one LOL. However, I too, believe that I, as a conservative Christian woman, am called to submit to my spouse (if I ever am blessed with one) and it encouraged me to hear them speaking about it. Sue, in fact, said that she had to insist that the word "obey" be in her marriage ceremony, because she so strongly agreed with it. Karen didn't have to insist on it, but she feels just as strongly about it. It was refreshing to be with like minded women, refreshing to hear and share in the conversation that unashamedly centered around Christ, God, faith and what we believe our roles (OUR roles) as Christian women, are. I stayed silent for most of the conversation, although they know what I believe as well. They didn''t speak of blind obedience, and they don't worship their husbnads, by FAR! LOL. But they DO love them and believe they are doing as they are called to do.

It was a GOOD weekend!

It reinforced what I already knew about myself, my family and my faith. It gave me renewed hope and it renewed my resolve and faith that there is someone out there for me. Not to complete me, but to share life with me. God complete's me.

Today was frustrating. I was supposed to have a procedure done today and it had to be postponned until the 19th. I get anxious about these procedures, because they always use general anesthesia. They use that, because they are searching for potential bleeds (I am losing iron and my hemoglobin is falling) and I am put under, in case they find something they have to take immediate action over. Each time you are put under general anesthesia, your risk of complications and not waking up, increases. It already makes my blood pressure run very very low. Like 55 over 39 low. And while I am closely monitored, it's still unnerving to have your monitor alarm shooting off it's bells and whistles everytime your blood pressure is taken. WHICH BTW, is taken every 15 minutes, unless, of course, there's problems, like low blood pressure, then it's taken as often as every 5 minutes. Which sucks.

So, instead of being put under today, I had a perfectly free day, in which, I rested. Because I was so nervous about the procedure, that I didn't sleep last night. LOL

Tomorrow, I've got some shopping to do, some sewing to do, and some cleaning to do. Nothing major, but just a busy-ful (I made that word up, of course) day!

Hope all is well with each of you and this turned into a much MUCH longer post than I had originally intended!

BTW, it didn't get out of the 70's today, which means autumn is officially close! I love autumn. I love all four seasons, my favorite is winter, but each season I find special in it's own way.

Spring, planting, the flowers, new life, an awakening, a resurection... Easter.

Summer, sunshine, warmth, lazy days by cool mountain streams, swims in the lake, fishing in the river, lightening bugs (fire flies) whiporwills, crickets, frogs and children laughing and long strolls through warm summer rains.

Autumn, harvest, thanksgiving, crisp air, falling leaves, cool breaths, the scent of fall, the violent storms (love lightening and thunder and often will simply stand outside in the middle of a storm) the slumber of nature, the orange, gold and crimson colors that turn the world into a breath taking vision of vibrant, fiery glorious colors.

Winter... Christmas, the sky, the blueness of it, no other time of year does it happen... the green of the wintergreens, the snow.. the way it wraps the world in pristine white, innocent white, making anything it touches, into a thing of beauty. The way it silences the noise of every day... cocooning us and nature in it's insulating flakes. For me, there is nothing as romantic as a stroll through a heavy snow, especially in the woods. I love it.

OK... another added missive. I am in a "verbal" mood today and am getting itchy to finish my writing project, so I can start another. I've already ended the one and started the other in my head, I just have to get it down on "paper".

Take care and have an awesome rest of your day!!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #3034
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

i was literally climbing the roof on sunday...playin with shingles,gutter guards and gutters...and some other stuff. the ladder i had to use was some industrial sized thing from hell seemed long enough to work on the chrysler building...hard as hell to move around too.
Ah and my body was sore this mornin...old man.
Tennessee sounds better to me than TX.
Lot more people around the loft. Haven't had time to read many posts.
And ouch on the teeth!
I second the green for the dress. I don't know what color orchid is...i know it is a flower of many colors...

Take care everybody.

Last edited by DMW; 09-10-2012 at 10:51 PM.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 08:46 PM   #3035
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Evening fellow Lofters! I have a brand new hip!
Ready to dance very soon.....ll

Hope everyone is well
Lola
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 09:01 PM   #3036
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
Evening fellow Lofters! I have a brand new hip!
Ready to dance very soon.....ll

Hope everyone is well
Lola

WooHoo! Great for you

I am a terrible dancer...Toes beware! Though I do very well with the slow dances when I don't have to pick up my feet When you are ready, give a holler!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #3037
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

thats awsome news......... Lipstick....

i went mall shopping today... and geezers now im pooped. could barely climb bk in my truck lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 09:03 PM   #3038
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMW View Post
i was literally climbing the roof on sunday...playin with shingles,gutter guards and gutters...and some other stuff. the ladder i had to use was some industrial sized thing from hell seemed long enough to work on the chrysler building...hard as hell to move around too.
Ah and my body was sore this mornin...old man.
Tennessee sounds better to me than TX.
Lot more people around the loft. Haven't had time to read many posts.
And ouch on the teeth!
I second the green for the dress. I don't know what color orchid is...i know it is a flower of many colors...

Take care everybody.

Been there a number of times, on the roof....The last time I wondered when the heck they made them so heavy!!!

Last edited by OS Butch; 09-12-2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: clarified
Old 09-12-2012, 09:05 PM   #3039
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
thats awsome news......... Lipstick....

i went mall shopping today... and geezers now im pooped. could barely climb bk in my truck lol

Good evening MS. It is late, but thought I would say hi before calling it a night!

Good night
Old 09-12-2012, 09:10 PM   #3040
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post

Good evening MS. It is late, but thought I would say hi before calling it a night!

Good night
well good evening to u too......and good night.
***turning off the light ... turing on a night light***

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature