Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 03-28-2010, 01:21 PM   #821
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

morning miss.softness...I made a dozen and there are just so many my son and I can eat...please help your self.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 01:38 PM   #822
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
morning miss.softness...I made a dozen and there are just so many my son and I can eat...please help your self.
I just need one! I LOVE biscuits!
Old 03-28-2010, 02:00 PM   #823
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Hello Lofters, Dunno how I feel today. Was feeling great after seeing Suzanne Westenhoffer last night with friends. But today, I guess all the stress *shrugs* I was in church and they baptized a baby today. I could never have any and now too poor and or old to adopt. So I started to cry. Got myself together, but put a real damper on my day.
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #824
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Hello Lofters, Dunno how I feel today. Was feeling great after seeing Suzanne Westenhoffer last night with friends. But today, I guess all the stress *shrugs* I was in church and they baptized a baby today. I could never have any and now too poor and or old to adopt. So I started to cry. Got myself together, but put a real damper on my day.
aww sorry to read you had a sad day......... hmmm what about fostering?? i dont know....... just a thought

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2010, 04:11 PM   #825
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
aww sorry to read you had a sad day......... hmmm what about fostering?? i dont know....... just a thought
Thought about it, but they get taken away from you. Then you never see them again. Raised stepchildren for good part of thier growing up. Then the mother that never wanted them decides she does. They were teenagers by then and she left them alone alot. So she screwed them up. Between that and my exhusband, they don't talk to me anymore. Painful story, no one wanted them but me. Not even thier father. Fostering would be too much like that. I know there are not guarentees that your children will still want to be around you when they are grown, but it is far more likely if they are your children from birth or shortly after. Adopted or born of you. Fostering is almost a guarentee that they will leave you. Thanks anyway... It's a bad day... it will pass. It always does. You're a peach to give it some thought for me. I truely appriciate that.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:08 PM   #826
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Thought about it, but they get taken away from you. Then you never see them again. Raised stepchildren for good part of thier growing up. Then the mother that never wanted them decides she does. They were teenagers by then and she left them alone alot. So she screwed them up. Between that and my exhusband, they don't talk to me anymore. Painful story, no one wanted them but me. Not even thier father. Fostering would be too much like that. I know there are not guarentees that your children will still want to be around you when they are grown, but it is far more likely if they are your children from birth or shortly after. Adopted or born of you. Fostering is almost a guarentee that they will leave you. Thanks anyway... It's a bad day... it will pass. It always does. You're a peach to give it some thought for me. I truely appriciate that.
awwww......... sorry to hear about all that.. hey
just made some hot Green/white pear tea , and putting out some .. pepperridge farm..sausalito cookies they are chocolate chip with macadamia nuts am willing to share.. i promise i didnt cough on them.. LOL..

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2010, 06:16 PM   #827
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have a friend who could never have children and every mother's day is so hard on her. She envies me for my child...even when she was at her worst behavior, she was still a blessing. I am sorry you could not have children.... there are no words to even suggest somehow it could be made better. My prayers will be for you to find comfort somehow ....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2010, 06:31 PM   #828
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by raising2alone View Post
Well, a friend let me to this site and was glad to see this thread . I am 55 and raising 17 month old twins, so we are never too old I say. I think I am not only blessed to be 55 years young and feel great, but to experience being a "dad" which I always wanted. Wasn't planning on doing it alone but life is what it is right . Happy to be here!!!

I am SOOOO very happy to see you here- really, it made my week.
new babies? I am SO happy for you... I bet they are exquisite.

good evening lovely people....
I brought bushels of NC goldens for all... got some yummy boysenberry jam, and a big ol jar of huckleberry jam as well!
Life is good-

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2010, 06:35 PM   #829
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntycingFemme View Post
I am SOOOO very happy to see you here- really, it made my week.
new babies? I am SO happy for you... I bet they are exquisite.

good evening lovely people....
I brought bushels of NC goldens for all... got some yummy boysenberry jam, and a big ol jar of huckleberry jam as well!
Life is good-
I've never tasted those jams. Is that a southern thing?
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 07:01 PM   #830
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

speaking of jams,does anyone have recipes for hot pepper jam?
Old 03-28-2010, 07:16 PM   #831
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Softness..hot pepper jam....not of the top of my head but give me a fue and I will see if I can find resipe for it.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2010, 11:54 PM   #832
raising2alone

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Name says it all

raising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputation
Default Love my age!

Don't get me wrong, I love being my age, I think I am much smarter about raising kids now then I would have been. As to "how that happened" , well, guy meets girl, , marriage, couple finds donor. It gets sad after that .

Now, about my twins, a boy and a girl, absolutely adorable and smart of course. A handful to be sure and spoiled rotten to the core but despite all of that they are great loving kids. They are very helpful with laundry, picking up their toys, speading them all over the house as well.

Happy to be here and thanks for the welcome...peace and blessings.
raising2alone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raising2alone For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2010, 05:07 AM   #833
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

morning lofters.. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 03-29-2010, 06:02 AM   #834
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
I've never tasted those jams. Is that a southern thing?
southern thing? um... don't really know- maybe just a berry thing.

morning Lofter's, have a lovely day.

through devotion,

Ripples of light...

The Following User Says Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2010, 07:09 PM   #835
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

evening Lofters
worked a bit today. feeling kinda crappy .... landed in North western Pa.. took a nap, .. laying around watching tv....
*sigh*

Old 03-30-2010, 07:00 AM   #836
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morning Lofters......

looks like its gona be a nice sunny day here so far in North west Pa ...

Old 03-30-2010, 06:46 PM   #837
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

evening Lofter's...
having a quiet night with the hubby and kitties, and all is well-
hope everyone is smiling and blissfully contented this evening!

through devotion,

Ripples of light...

Old 03-30-2010, 07:32 PM   #838
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Evening lofters. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Bought my mom a beautiful hydrangea today for Easter. It is such a light pink it looks white. Georgous. Also bought more seeds including moonflowers. I have to wait for a cloudless night though, to see which way the moon travels. Love the way they smell at night. I love spring! Ruthie
Old 03-30-2010, 07:43 PM   #839
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening to all. Hope that everyone is enjoying some beautiful spring weather!
I am looking forward to a long weekend! All work and no play makes the Cowboi grouchy!! LoL
Have a pleasant night.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:55 PM   #840
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

you know you are getting older when the entire staff of the imaging and scoping care center know you by name and asks how you've been since , well, hey, last week??? LOL

Tags
age, good news for once, mature