Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 06-16-2014, 11:42 AM   #1
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation
Default awkward moments at work...

So, today I wore my hair down because I was running late. A coworker I don't see on a regular basis and has expressed attraction to me in the past ( she has a man friend) notices my hair is down and squeals. I usually wear my hair up because it gets caught in/on stuff and is hot. So then, this coworker starts petting my hair. Then she runs her fingers through it like she's a stylist. Then she picks it up and lets it fall a couple time, saying "it's just so sexy." I'm in freeze mode. It was so awkward. All I could say was,"I'm going to pee now." I made a quick exit to the restroom.

Your turn. Share your uncomfortable or odd experiences in the workplace.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2014, 01:19 PM   #2
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I take a LOT of medication, and because of them I'm a bit gassy

I was in my first week at the last place i worked, and my insides were begging for a private place to let go of some gas.

We had a lunch area with picnic benches in the back of a very large building, so at lunch i felt safe in going out the front door and taking care of my problem. Soon i had relief! Unfortunately, i didn't know the smokers slipped out a side door behind me to finish thier break.

I will have to say that the laughter was done quietly, and the snickers for the next two weeks were kept to a minimum. but boy, was my face red!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2014, 02:34 PM   #3
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Couple or so years ago, a new developer was introduced to our area. Not on my team but he sat nearby. I let him get settled in for a couple of days, then went over to chat the following morning. Well, we started making smart ass programming jokes ... laughing and having so much fun. I don't remember how it came up but I said assembler programmers were always the strangest and weirdest people I had ever known. He was quiet for a few seconds ... then he told me his wife is an assembler programmer. I sat awkward and quiet a few seconds. There was not a shovel with a magic handle anywhere reachable ... impossible to dig myself out gracefully ... so I just said "oh" ... then I started making more obnoxious programming jokes and we picked right back up laughing ... I don't know what he was really thinking but I sure felt squirmy on the inside.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2014, 03:03 PM   #4
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

oh my....yet another great thread Grenade..

few years back...I worked for the Department of Mental Retardation. I became friendly with an older lady that I worked with...

Well, she found out I was a lesbian and suddenly she had a thing for me. One night I was toileting a client. We had those nice big handicap stalls of course. So.....she comes in the stall as Im trying to get out and pinned me to the stall wall (ICK!!!!) and tried to kiss me!

I was grossed out and put out and just had to lay it down and tell her I had a girlfriend....which she already knew! It was just awkward from then on....
Old 06-16-2014, 05:00 PM   #5
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation
Default femmes do fart...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I take a LOT of medication, and because of them I'm a bit gassy

I was in my first week at the last place i worked, and my insides were begging for a private place to let go of some gas.

We had a lunch area with picnic benches in the back of a very large building, so at lunch i felt safe in going out the front door and taking care of my problem. Soon i had relief! Unfortunately, i didn't know the smokers slipped out a side door behind me to finish thier break.

I will have to say that the laughter was done quietly, and the snickers for the next two weeks were kept to a minimum. but boy, was my face red!
I will confess that I had a similar experience. I was in an informal meeting in a small office with 3 managers of my company. I was speaking with great enthusiasm and one slipped out. Everyone was silent for at least 30 seconds and then one of them opened the door.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2014, 09:03 PM   #6
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

So...I was working in the science department at a local university and spilled a chemical. Unfortunately I was not wearing a lab coat and the chemical, that had a pungent fishy odor, got on my clothing. Later in the day, I was chatting with a colleague who I may have had a crush on and I notice her wrinkling her nose. I mentioned the chemical that I spilled and she said "Oh, I was wondering what that smell was." For some reason, I never managed to ask her on a date, me being fishy and all. :-/
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2014, 09:34 PM   #7
Aryon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
I know her heartsong and she, mine

Aryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST Reputation

I drive one night a week for a Chinese Takeaway and the owner/chef is a hilariously funny guy. One night about 30 minutes before closing, we were cleaning up the kitchen area which is open to view from the counter and cash register.
We had the radio on and were singing along and generally acting the fool when Psy came on air singing 'Gangnam Style' ... there we were in the kitchen doing the dance steps to the song and singing loudly when 4 policemen walked in all serious.
"We've had a complaint", they said. Our faces went white and our jaws hit the floor as we stopped what we were doing and wondered if we should run out the back door.
All of a sudden the policemen cracked up and told us they had been stood outside looking in the window and decided to play the joke on us. Needless to say, from then on, we haven't danced around like fools to 'Gangnam'.

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away."

My Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/115942843945062331510

My Blog: http://christhebutch.wordpress.com
Aryon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Aryon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 06:30 AM   #8
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

soo...

]I was talking to a co worker who is veryyy\]=
young...

We were talking about incontinence and I mentioned that I do kegels to hopefully prevent that in later life.. She knew what it was. She said, "Ohhh that makes your vagina really tight? Guys like that.."

Ummm yeah..that's what they are...
Old 11-10-2014, 07:10 PM   #9
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
soo...

]I was talking to a co worker who is veryyy\]=
young...

We were talking about incontinence and I mentioned that I do kegels to hopefully prevent that in later life.. She knew what it was. She said, "Ohhh that makes your vagina really tight? Guys like that.."

Ummm yeah..that's what they are...
Well, technically.....

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 07:30 PM   #10
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

a few years ago I was getting into my patrol car when I hear a BIG rip the inseam of my uniform pants split... and yes I had a partner that night
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 08:16 PM   #11
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

The other day a client was making an appoinment and she said about my estetician " I need her to wax my lips and brow........... wait, let me reverse that, I need her to wax my brows and lip."

I giggled a little and then the client laughed. It went right over the receptionist's head. But then she got it when I mentioned something about a Brazilian.
Old 11-14-2014, 03:07 PM   #12
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I once accidentally sent a text ABOUT my boss, TO my boss. At work. When she was in the room across the hall from my office. It wasn't a nice text either, and I used her name in it.

I could overhear her talking to the other ladies about how inappropriate it was for the TV show "The Fosters" (about a lesbian foster family) to be on the ABC Family channel when children would be watching. This was one of the many things she was spewing about that day. She was on a tear.

So, yeah, I basically called her an ignorant prude and realized as soon as I pressed send who I had sent it to. I wanted to crawl under my desk and DIE! She immediately replied with "Yes she is! "....sarcastic of course. She basically ignored me for the rest of that week (would not even come down to my end of the hall!), and then she finally got over it and pretended like nothing ever happened.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2014, 03:24 PM   #13
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

many years ago when i worked for the dod, i ran a crew of about 25 guys or so. every freaking day, i would hear about their male genitalia, the size, last time it was used.....omg. weeks of this foolishness and I had enough. next time there was a joke about....... 'is that a ____ in your pocket or are you happy to see me?' i lifted up my long shirt......

back then, i packed every day, i said, "don't know about him, but i sure am."

you could hear a pin drop, faces turning red, stuttering and muttering. needless to say, not too much yap about their man bits in front of me after that.

oh god that was hilarious.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2014, 06:40 PM   #14
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

I was off site today for an event. I was sending picture texts to my boss of our booth.

At one point I received a text from her that was clearly meant for her other half. And, apparently they had a little quality time before she left for work this morning.

I texted back "uuuummmm, I don't think that was meant for me"

She texted "damn, I hate when that happens!"

Lol
Old 11-14-2014, 07:31 PM   #15
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Default this just in...

Sooo

Im at work...a resident's family is visiting. I get to the cubicle where we sit and document etc. I grab my phone from my "special OTHER pocket" and realuze just as I'm doing so I'm within sight of the dining room where the resident is visiting with their family... I look up...hand in bra...and meet the gaze of the residents wife. Doh!
Old 11-17-2014, 06:31 PM   #16
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default not a good day for the coworker

This morning........
Our new patient said to coworker "you look familiar" she then ran down the list of places and people she might know coworker from.
She then says "I know I know you but I just can't place it"
Coworker finally says "you know me from Brian SoandSo"
Patient goes "oh.........well, you look good"

Turns out a few years ago when coworker was 8 months pregnant, patient had sex with her (now ex)boyfriend.

Later in the day...... same coworker, different patient.......

I was bringing a patient back and as we passed coworker, patient grabs at her tiny little pot belly and goes "What is this?? IS THIS A BABY BUMP?!?"

Coworker threw her hands up and took a lap.
Old 12-05-2014, 08:10 PM   #17
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

my coworker mumbled that she would like to punch one of our ornery clients in the vagina
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 08:54 PM   #18
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

So last week my team had a holiday party so we flew everyone into the office. I was organizing the food etc. So I find out what kind of pizza everyone likes and then I get ready to place the order from my most favorite place...Pizza Orgasmica. So I had to ask our receptionist to please order me a large doggy style...which was just an all meat pizza.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2015, 04:52 PM   #19
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

For the second time.... I doused myself purty darn good with a shower thingy at work....two different houses mind you....

And I forgot to mention.... I nearly sarted my boobs on fire 2 weeks ago....yup. fun times...
Old 02-04-2015, 05:52 PM   #20
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
And I forgot to mention.... I nearly sarted my boobs on fire 2 weeks ago....yup. fun times...
Lol...dare I ask?
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post: