Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default Free or cheap finds!

I love freecycle, craigs list, thrift stores, garage sales, fleas, etc. Here is where we can post what our "real finds" are...!!!

This week I got five huge boxes of brand new still in the original cartons grouping of Christmas decorations..>FREE...freecycle

and

a used but still in great shape 8' folding metal banquet table...FREE....Craigs list

and

a large box of leftover fabric (about 75 yards of various pieces of material)...FREE....freecycle

and

a 3' used but couldnt tell, bookcase and 2 brand new kitchen stools....FREE craigs list

and

a wing back paisley chair with wooden legs, in good used condition from an animal free smoke free home...FREE craigs list
Old 02-02-2010, 11:31 AM   #2
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I love freecycle, craigs list, thrift stores, garage sales, fleas, etc. Here is where we can post what our "real finds" are...!!!

This week I got five huge boxes of brand new still in the original cartons grouping of Christmas decorations..>FREE...freecycle

and

a used but still in great shape 8' folding metal banquet table...FREE....Craigs list

and

a large box of leftover fabric (about 75 yards of various pieces of material)...FREE....freecycle

and

a 3' used but couldnt tell, bookcase and 2 brand new kitchen stools....FREE craigs list

and

a wing back paisley chair with wooden legs, in good used condition from an animal free smoke free home...FREE craigs list
Wow a wing back chair FREE good find! I hate that we dont live closer I need a junking companion....your my kinda friend...I love a bargain, cheap or free!

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2010, 11:45 AM   #3
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

My solid wood computer desk came from freecycle. It's small, has doors that close in front, a slide out shelve for a printer, a filing drawer, a small shelve to toss things on and a place to hide my CPU along with a slider out for my keyboard. It was in great shape when I picked it up. Personally, I think it's perfect for me and what I need from a desk.............I adore freecycle, but things in my area go so quickly.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:58 PM   #4
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqueline View Post
Wow a wing back chair FREE good find! I hate that we dont live closer I need a junking companion....your my kinda friend...I love a bargain, cheap or free!
You are going to hate me....but I also got two beautiful trellises, one still in the box! FREE from craigs list....

and a really nice exercise bike from the trailer park that I live in. Someone left it and I had a "call out" there for one...and yep..it landed in my hands!

I also picked up two 10 lb weights tobuild up my arms again. These came from freecycle.

I LOVE garage sales....I cant wait for the summer to hit!
Old 02-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #5
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I looooooooove Craigslist - but not as much as freecycle.

Some of the free stuff on CL is junk - but you can find some good stuff if you have the time to drive on over and check it out.

I love freecyle because it's always free and it's usually something someone needs.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:29 AM   #6
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Between Freecycle and Craig's List, I've very nearly furnished a two bedroom apartment. A few years ago, I got a perfectly good smoker grill for free. We just had to go get it. Accessories and a cover, though a bit rough, were included.

Spring and summer offers the best yard/garage/rummage sales, but around here...they go on all year long. I've seen some amazing deals!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:54 PM   #7
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm cheap, but I'm not easy. Oh wait, I'm not cheap either.

Sorry. Just couldn't help myself.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:33 PM   #8
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

In the past few weeks I have gotten all the below listed for free

shampoo
conditioner
hair gel
deodorant
food
4 organic food items
cat litter
cat food
dog treats
razors
shaving cream