Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default One Heart, One Love

For me, there is only one heart, one love....when we connect....she will be that one heart, one love I want! This heart is destined for that....it will be pure rapture...discovering all the things about that one heart, one love...walking so slowly into love...being friends....liking....connecting..enjoying that getting to know one another....and the greatest part of all...will be when it is actually One Heart,One Love!
Old 01-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #62
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

She has entered my life....and I am now with my ONE Heart, One Love!!!
The boi has hys girl.....smiles....
Old 01-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #63
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

Congratulations Clay! I'm so happy for you!! It's about time that something good happens to a good person. Good for you! I hope this happiness lasts forever

(gotta admit though, I'm a bit envious...I'm hoping one day I'll have that too)

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 09:50 PM   #64
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post
Congratulations Clay! I'm so happy for you!! It's about time that something good happens to a good person. Good for you! I hope this happiness lasts forever

((((( Cid )))))) you nevah evah know that day might be around the corner!!!! LOL

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 11:03 PM   #65
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post

Seconding what MysticOcean says... you never ever know what~~ or WHO~~ is right around the corner!

And congrats to Clay as well. So very happy for my friend!

APG
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 01:53 AM   #66
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Thank you all...I am just ecstatic! I wasn't "looking" and our stars crossed one another...turns out, it was as I had been saying...she was here all along.....we had been "friends" for quite a while.....and then we discovered what fate and destiny knew before we did! Soooooo....be open, be positive, and when you least expect it...she is in your life....we have been secretly adoring each other for a while now...
THIS boi is just over the moon ecstatic...big cheesy grin....
(((((((((((((((Cid))))))))))))))))) just when you aren't thinking about it.....BAM..it will be there! I think you are an incredibly beautiful woman. You are a darling and someone will come along especially for you!!! Don't "settle"..wait for THAT one!!!
Genghis: same goes for you...you are an extremely gorgeous woman with so much to offer the RIGHT boi..hy will come..when you least expect it. Hugs, my friend.."keep still""' grin

APG..you KNOW what I think of YOU!! Wishing you all the love and happiness anyone can have..YOU deserve it.
All the truly beautiful femmes who are here..I heart you all...and send bighugs to each one of you! Keep your eyes and hearys open..hy WILL come along....BELIEVE!!! all my love...Clay
Old 01-30-2012, 03:02 AM   #67
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats on the new lady in your life,I know u r over the moon.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 04:09 AM   #68
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Congratulations, Clay

It will be fun to watch your romance progress. I look forward to meeting both of you at the Reunion.

Candice
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 06:25 AM   #69
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Clay- That is so great, I am so happy for you You deserve to be happy and I am glad to see that you've found it and you've found her!!
Old 01-30-2012, 09:20 AM   #70
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Thank you all...I am just ecstatic! I wasn't "looking" and our stars crossed one another...turns out, it was as I had been saying...she was here all along.....we had been "friends" for quite a while.....and then we discovered what fate and destiny knew before we did! Soooooo....be open, be positive, and when you least expect it...she is in your life....we have been secretly adoring each other for a while now...
THIS boi is just over the moon ecstatic...big cheesy grin....
(((((((((((((((Cid))))))))))))))))) just when you aren't thinking about it.....BAM..it will be there! I think you are an incredibly beautiful woman. You are a darling and someone will come along especially for you!!! Don't "settle"..wait for THAT one!!!
Genghis: same goes for you...you are an extremely gorgeous woman with so much to offer the RIGHT boi..hy will come..when you least expect it. Hugs, my friend.."keep still""' grin

APG..you KNOW what I think of YOU!! Wishing you all the love and happiness anyone can have..YOU deserve it.
All the truly beautiful femmes who are here..I heart you all...and send bighugs to each one of you! Keep your eyes and hearys open..hy WILL come along....BELIEVE!!! all my love...Clay
Rock on my friend what great news for me to wake up to . I couldnt be more happy for you.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 09:22 AM   #71
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

big goofy grin.....
ROCK: YES! WE are both over the moon!!!!! Thank you, buddy! YOU will be next my friend...I have my eye on someone very special for you, too! A reall classy lady!!
FEVER: Thanks sweetheart...yes it is just incredible...as is she!!! It is such a sweet journey to be on..one I have waited so long for...
SMOULDERING: Thanks sweetie and I appreciate your kind words!! I feel incredibly blessed!!!
Never give up hope..always BELIEVE! When you least expect it, LOVE finds you....grin
Old 01-30-2012, 09:25 AM   #72
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
She has entered my life....and I am now with my ONE Heart, One Love!!!
The boi has hys girl.....smiles....
Such good news - congrats.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 09:28 AM   #73
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
Rock on my friend what great news for me to wake up to . I couldnt be more happy for you.

Thanks, G to A to the E to the A!!!!
She is a sweetheart...and I am ga-ga over the moon...can ya tell...gush---gush---gush....big ole cheesy grin...YOU will find someone very special one day as well..will have to be super super wonderful to deserve YOU, my dearest friend!!!
Old 01-30-2012, 09:37 AM   #74
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Hey there Hoss we told ya so no get to having that happy life you deserve my friend with much love from Desd and I
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 09:42 AM   #75
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
Hey there Hoss we told ya so no get to having that happy life you deserve my friend with much love from Desd and I

hey there lil Joe...lol..YES you did..and your blessings from both of you mean the world to me...I love you guys..and appreciate your kindnesses and words of support and encouragement to me during my "journey" and now...grin..hugs to you both..from my girl & I both!!
Old 01-30-2012, 10:27 AM   #76
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thanks, G to A to the E to the A!!!!
She is a sweetheart...and I am ga-ga over the moon...can ya tell...gush---gush---gush....big ole cheesy grin...YOU will find someone very special one day as well..will have to be super super wonderful to deserve YOU, my dearest friend!!!
that is so sweet of you to say my friend. Your happiness just makes me smile today one of those deep soul smiles just for you today the sun radiates love and goodness and all that shines is just for you.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #77
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

So happy for you Clay!! I knew it would happen for you! Your fem is one lucky woman
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 12:34 PM   #78
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countyfem View Post
So happy for you Clay!! I knew it would happen for you! Your fem is one lucky woman

aww thank you, County!!! Your turn next...after you get settled...grin! That will be one lucky boi!!!!
Old 01-30-2012, 01:30 PM   #79
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

aww - congrats Clay!
All the best to both of you.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 03:21 PM   #80
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
big goofy grin.....
ROCK: YES! WE are both over the moon!!!!! Thank you, buddy! YOU will be next my friend...I have my eye on someone very special for you, too! A reall classy lady!!
FEVER: Thanks sweetheart...yes it is just incredible...as is she!!! It is such a sweet journey to be on..one I have waited so long for...
SMOULDERING: Thanks sweetie and I appreciate your kind words!! I feel incredibly blessed!!!
Never give up hope..always BELIEVE! When you least expect it, LOVE finds you....grin

Buddy you keep that big goofy grin on your face,it looks good on ya.

So now you are gonna play match maker are ya??Love dose crazy things to a person...but aint it grand.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: