Old 01-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #281
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
What did you think of this? I recently had this on tap and was disappointed.
It didn't have much flavor. I like my stouts heavy and thick. This wasn't either of those.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:03 PM   #282
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
It didn't have much flavor. I like my stouts heavy and thick. This wasn't either of those.
Exactly on ALL counts!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:08 PM   #283
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

I love Sam Adams, especially this time of year, so many good lagers to choose from. Right now I'm having the Winter Lager, mmm spicy.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 09:35 AM   #284
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I been enjoying dressed Modelos as of late.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 06:14 PM   #285
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
I love Sam Adams, especially this time of year, so many good lagers to choose from. Right now I'm having the Winter Lager, mmm spicy.
That is pretty much the only Sam Adams that I like. Haven't had it in a while, but I do recall liking it just fine!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 06:16 PM   #286
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
That is pretty much the only Sam Adams that I like. Haven't had it in a while, but I do recall liking it just fine!
The lighter Pils and ails are my summer time fair.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 10:09 AM   #287
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

We are going out for our favorite Mexican Food today with some friends and I can not wait to sit back and enjoy the $2.00 dressed Modelos. Yummy
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #288
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

So Red and I have gone gluten free as of this last Monday. This means no more or very little beer for me, however I did go and buy some gluten free beer today. I bought Bards, Ole Griss and Redbridge. Has anyone tasted any of these beers?
Old 02-09-2013, 04:51 PM   #289
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
So Red and I have gone gluten free as of this last Monday. This means no more or very little beer for me, however I did go and buy some gluten free beer today. I bought Bards, Ole Griss and Redbridge. Has anyone tasted any of these beers?
New Grist Mill. I spelled it wrong.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:18 AM   #290
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:29 AM   #291
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Old 03-02-2013, 06:50 PM   #292
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
honey

Thanked 21,377 Times in 6,725 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i want to be exotic..but just a bud light type of grrl
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2013, 06:55 PM   #293
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, please...

Old 03-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #294
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

Essa tambem...

The Following User Says Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 12:42 PM   #295
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/06/di....html?src=recg
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:10 PM   #296
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
We are going out for our favorite Mexican Food today with some friends and I can not wait to sit back and enjoy the $2.00 dressed Modelos. Yummy
Modelo is one of my favorites! What is a "dressed" Modelo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
i want to be exotic..but just a bud light type of grrl

You shoud try the Black Crown. It is strong!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #297
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation
Default never get tired favorites...

Hacker-Pschorr Octoberfest

Guinness's Stout always from the keg
The Following User Says Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 09:34 PM   #298
rhopar

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
taken

rhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputation

Good ole Bud light lime always in my fridge!
rhopar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rhopar For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2013, 06:37 AM   #299
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

For the draft beer lovers out there...

Draft Beer – Bubbles in a Glass Tell All

The next time you’re served a cold draft beer, and before the first drink, study the glass and observe the bubbles.

The Bubbles in a glass of beer will reveal many interesting things. The bubbles will show attributes of the beer style being poured, the cleanliness of the glass and will provide a good indication of the condition of the beer dispensing system.

The process starts when the tap is opened and a glass is filled with beer. The sudden change in pressure from the dispensing system to the glass causes dissolved carbon dioxide to escape from the beer as the glass fills. Ideally the result is a (½ inch to 1 inch) thick head of well knitted bubbles, otherwise known as foam. Foam is essential to delivering the true flavor and boutique of the brew. Each type and style of beer has its own taste and aroma characteristics. Foam accentuates the aroma and enables the beer to taste as the Brewer intended. The gas within the bubbles also insulates, thus keeping the beer in the glass colder longer.

The head on the beer should remain until the last drink is taken. Foam (bubbles) should cling to the glass sides with each drink; this is called lacing, and is an indication that the beer glass has been cleaned properly. A creamy head on a beer suggest that the beer dispensing system is in balance, and that the carbonation brewed into the beer is being maintained to the Brewers specification.

A head of foam on the top of a beer is ideal; however bubbles forming on the sides or bottom of the beer glass and then rising to the top may indicate the glass is not “beer” clean. Bubbles that form at the sides and bottom of a glass, where residue or microscopic cracks serve as starting points, for carbon dioxide molecules to gather. When the carbon dioxide at a collection site reaches critical volume, a bubble detaches from the glass and launches itself toward the beer's head. A clean beer glass should not have bubbles anywhere but in the head on top of the beer, or lacing on the side of the beer glass.

An exception to this is laser etched glassware. Brewers are now marketing glasses where a logo or insignia is laser engraved into the bottom of the glass. This forces bubbles to form around the etching, highlighting the Brewer’s logo. Eventually the bubbles grow large enough to rise to the top of the glass helping to maintain the head of foam. This is done to enhance the beer drinking experience and to differentiate the beer brand.

Another interesting characteristic of beer bubbles was studied by a chemist, Richard Zare the Marguerite Blake Wilbur Professor in Natural Science, who published a seminal paper on the "fizzics" of beer. Zare's beer science pointed out that beer bubbles got larger and rose faster as they floated to the top of a glass. The reason that bubbles expand and accelerate as they rise is that bubbles themselves act as collection sites. Each attracts more escaping carbon dioxide -- or, as Zare puts it, "bubbles collect on bubbles."

The absence of bubbles usually indicates a dispensing system problem. The beer on tap may have lost carbonation and will taste flat. This is a result of the dispensing system not being set up properly or dispensing with the wrong gas.

Beer bubbles provide many insights into the beer style and quality, glassware cleanliness and dispensing system condition. When served the next pint, inspect, and insist on properly performing bubbles in your beer.

Click here to visit the Micro Matic Glassware Cleaning Supplies section, where you can find premium products specifically designed to clean beer glasses.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:32 AM   #300
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

I don't drink beer (I'm a fruity drink or white wine kinda girl) but I have a sexy bud light tshirt and hat? Does that count?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post: