Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Well no, I'm always willing to meet anyone and be friends with anyone. I'm just always on guard until I know it's safe. Sheesh, it sounds like I'm afraid of Femmes. Lol

hello! did you not see my "racy calendar" request? enough with the feelings. are you gonna produce some scandalous pics or not?

oy!
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 09:07 AM   #982
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Oh now that's funny. I've sort of done that on another B-F site years ago. Now I'm the one looking for scandelous pics. So where's yours? Heck I think all the Femmes should post sexy pics. A Butch needs to perv you know.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 10:12 AM   #983
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Hey everyone!

I am crushing on most of this thread, today. I love the conversations!

Have a fantastic day! Back in a bit.

Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 10:14 AM   #984
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I'm crushing hard today, on my sweet Butch. Wow. Just. Wow.

Also...I cannot lie...I have a laughing femme crush on NJFemmie...Her random posts make me laugh, and like me, she has a cat named Max.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #985
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Oh now that's funny. I've sort of done that on another B-F site years ago. Now I'm the one looking for scandelous pics. So where's yours? Heck I think all the Femmes should post sexy pics. A Butch needs to perv you know.
I totally agree with you. Where are those sexy femme pics???
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #986
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
minus 3000 points to you for not knowing about one of the only culturally available butch or trans icons for femmes to crush on.

you might appreciate these too.

I guess you better take my three points away as well. I had no idea..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #987
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
as a butch it is your sacred DUTY to insist on butch and trans icons for your femme friends to crush on! you're all surrounded by a cazillion examples of femme to crush on every day. femmes dont get the same luxury. so you all need to become famous so that we can google you, watch you on youtube and the telly and put posters of you up on our walls! be the new hot teen crush! or at least do a racy calendar for the older crowd will ya? all respect to chaz bono, bear bergman, jack halberstam, kd lang and leslie feinberg but they just arent enough to go around! we need more public representation of butch and trans guys to get all dreamy eyed over!
You don't need us on youtube or google. You have us all right here and there are many many many to choose from.. I'm just sayin.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 01:17 PM   #988
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Sleepy, glad you agree and I'm glad I'm not the only Butch who didn't know Ivan.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 02:50 PM   #989
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Hey Sleepy, glad you agree and I'm glad I'm not the only Butch who didn't know Ivan.
Still have no clue.. lol.. but I didn't look at the youtube videos either... sooo.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 02:56 PM   #990
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Me neither. But if it was a hot Femme video that would be a different story.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #991
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Ivan Coyote
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #992
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

i'm crushin on my friends in Amherst who surprised me today by inviting me to stay with them indefinitely while i take care of business. thanks be to all that's sacred, i can get out of the damn car for a while!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #993
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

That's awesome!! Now you can hang and crush more.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:09 PM   #994
JistMe
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Handsome
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male One's
Relationship Status:
Hopeless Romantic Seeks Filthy Whore

JistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST Reputation

For the record... I had to google Ivan. No idea.
JistMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JistMe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 06:09 PM   #995
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Quote:
That's awesome!! Now you can hang and crush more.
nah. one crush is all i can handle!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 06:12 PM   #996
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Another person who didn't know Ivan. Yahoo! I think I'm getting my points back.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:38 PM   #997
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Now I bet if Ivan Coyote was a femme putting youtube video's out there you would know all about it! lol
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 07:35 PM   #998
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Not to sound rude to anyone posting, but I'd like to know about crushes here on the Planet.
Not to say that all crushes aren't good because they are.
It's just that there's another crush thread here where all I saw were pics of famous people being crushed on and no one was actually writing about honest crushes on people right here. I happen to admire many folks here that I think are absolutely crush worthy for one reason or another and I'd like to give kudos to each of them all at the same time. So, those that know how I feel about them (y'all know who you are and some may not)...I crush and ♥ you.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #999
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
minus 3000 points to you for not knowing about one of the only culturally available butch or trans icons for femmes to crush on.

you might appreciate these too.

Wow, that means minus maybe 4000 points for me? Gee, where have I been. Thanks for my new Iconic Crush! *drools quietly*

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Last edited by Licious; 07-08-2012 at 07:44 PM. Reason: the font was way too small.
Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 11:52 PM   #1000
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Not to sound rude to anyone posting, but I'd like to know about crushes here on the Planet.
Not to say that all crushes aren't good because they are.
It's just that there's another crush thread here where all I saw were pics of famous people being crushed on and no one was actually writing about honest crushes on people right here.
Wolfie - my heart skips a beat when I see you getting all dominant like that .....
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post: