Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2010, 06:19 AM   #1
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile If You *REALLY* knew Me...

This idea came from a show on MTV that encourages High school students from different cliques to challenge their views of each other. Most all of us are out of high school for years and years now but this thread is here to allow a space for safely sharing ones vulnerabilities and to encourage mutual respect and a deeper understanding of the lives of other community members.
Lets respect the extent that people will feel comfortable divulging as much or a little information as they choose to share.
This is NOT a space for personal issues with any other member/s on this site.

Thanks!

If you really knew me...
You would know I have had a very stressful 2 years. I moved from N.J. to PA to take care of my 84 year old father who is going blind. I also took on the responsibility of 8 feral cats out back.
If you really knew me you would now I am somewhat shy and this sometimes hinders me in meeting new people.
If you really knew me...You would know I have been contented being single the last few years but would like to make some new friendships and start dating again.
If you really knew me you would know they found a lesion in my brain last month on the frontal lobe and are doing another test in 6 months to monitor me for MS.
If you really knew me you would know I have a slipper fetish. I own many, many slippers!!!

I think you get the idea...