Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 03-23-2014, 07:04 PM   #1241
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Over the weekend I completed my first 5k. It was so much fun and am looking to do other 5ks in the near future. Today I did 45 mins of cardio and some strength training after work.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2014, 04:38 AM   #1242
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondrose View Post
Over the weekend I completed my first 5k. It was so much fun and am looking to do other 5ks in the near future. Today I did 45 mins of cardio and some strength training after work.
Congrats!!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2014, 04:47 AM   #1243
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weekend

Saturday

Hill program, levels 3-10, varying incline.
338 cal, 3.15 miles, 65 minutes.

Nothing stood out, except I'm really getting annoyed that this gym is so hot. The beiling fans are on the slowest setting possible and they've arranged it so none of the vents line up with any of the machines. There is little to no moving air when I'm on the machines and they do that so you'll sweat more and feel like you're working out very hard, I'm sure. I hate to sweat and I work out harder when I have a breeze on me. I'm going to have to get one of those personal fans with a clip and clip it to the front of the machine. It'll only take, oh, about 100 batteries to run. Sheesh.

Sunday

I felt pretty puny but still went to the gym. I did a short 1.5 minute interval run and then proceeded to get a stitch on my ride side, at the rib cage. Then one on the left side, just under the bottom rib. Then, again, on the right. Different spot though. Between feeling unwell and the sharp little pains, I was 2 seconds away from just leaving but I decided to stick it out. I drank more water than usual and stretched my diaphragm and worked the stitches out. A little more than halfway into the workout, things changed. I still felt a bit under myself but I decided that, as long as I was there, I might as well give it my best effort. It wound up being a pretty good effort by the time I was done.

Random program, Levels 5-10, increasing levels at 10 minute intervals. Interval runs on 0.0-1.5 incline, 5.6-6.9 mph.
456 cal, 3.80 miles, 65 minutes.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2014, 07:05 PM   #1244
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I got to the office at 6:00 am this morning, so I thought I'd leave work early to go for a run through the forest while the sun was still shining. The trails were muddy but not icy. The snow on the fields sparkled. I could have sworn I heard a black-winged blackbird. I must have been imagining that. It felt good to be out on the trails again after a week of running on asphalt.
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2014, 04:48 AM   #1245
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Yesterday, the only exercise I did was doing crafts while sitting on the couch and talking about my weekend exercise with my chiro.

Tonight, I expect to get in a quick half hour after work. I might be off on Wednesday. We'll see what the weather channel says about that storm rolling in. If it's going to dump more snow than my employee's comfortable driving in, I will work Wednesday since I'm closer. Otherwise, I'll have Wednesday off and will get in a good workout that won't involve shoveling snow and ice.

Next week, I work every day so I'm trying to get in something every day now because I know I'm not going to really feel up to it during a 10 day stretch.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:55 AM   #1246
Hey You

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and waiting :)

Hey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST Reputation

She made me do two lots of downsets. On the same machine. It's a whole new level of mean. My thighs are going to hurt tomorrow.
Hey You is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hey You For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2014, 04:49 AM   #1247
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

25th

After work, I headed over and only had one treadmill option as the place was packed. Super hot and the treadmill I wound up on was loose, so the whole thing shook like an earthquake when I ran. My water spilled too. Not happy!

235 cal, 2.22 miles, 35 minutes

27th

Feeling good! Level 5 on the random program and doing running intervals (5.6 to 6.9 mph) on the low to no incline portions. Surprisingly, I had less of those than I normally do but I worked it out.

461 cal, 4.08 miles, 65 minutes

I found my burn spot. 6.9 mph. I can run the same interval of time at 6.7 and feel tired but the lactic acid kicks in around the 6.9 mph mark. Burn, baby burn.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:37 PM   #1248
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Gym: 1 hr stair master (45/50 intervals), 1 hr Arc Trainer (hill intervals, level 10), and a combined hour of abs, back, and stretching.

It's nice to see Jill, the gym-obsessive, bounding about the gym as always. I wish I could take a photo of her and post it here. Then I swear you'd say, "Wow, no wonder you always mention her. She looks absolutely fascinating." She doesn't like me I don't think (avoids my eye, VERY rarely will smile at me). Still I feel comforted by her presence, the way one does in seeing something familiar and thought provoking.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2014, 10:01 PM   #1249
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Gym: 1 hr stair master (45/50 intervals), 1 hr Arc Trainer (hill intervals, level 10), and a combined hour of abs, back, and stretching.

It's nice to see Jill, the gym-obsessive, bounding about the gym as always. I wish I could take a photo of her and post it here. Then I swear you'd say, "Wow, no wonder you always mention her. She looks absolutely fascinating." She doesn't like me I don't think (avoids my eye, VERY rarely will smile at me). Still I feel comforted by her presence, the way one does in seeing something familiar and thought provoking.
Why doesn't she like you, do you think? Not, why do you think she doesn't like you, but assuming you are correct, what's the reason that she doesn't/wouldn't?

I don't know you off the board, but you present as someone who would be non-judgemental, open, non-threatening, etc, so it makes me curious Maybe your simple presence of "openness" so to speak, makes her feel too vulnerable, threatened. What's your theory?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2014, 10:31 PM   #1250
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Dapper, you ask great questions. Are you a therapist?

I don't know why she doesn't like me or even if she really doesn't like me. All I can do is muse about it. And there's a lot of time to do that working out next to someone at the gym for hours. Maybe I'm not cool enough. Maybe I look at her too much. Maybe she picks up on the fact that I get that there's something strange about her, and my eyes read her in a way that feels threatening/invasive. Maybe she's a guarded person and just ignores people until she knows them through something.

I felt like we had a moment of connection one day recently but it could have just been a mirage, like being in a desert and thinking you see water because you are in such desperate need of it. I had plugged in a dvd player in a way that would trip people. That sounds terrible but I was trying out something new and didn't realize it would do that. So Jill was the first person to trip, a minor stumble. i called out, "Sorry!" thinking it was not set up in a way that would trip everyone, maybe just that one time with Jill. So then Jill got on a piece of equipment nearby. Then this guy came off the basketball court and totally tripped (did not fall but it was a much more major tripping than Jill). I said, "I'm so sorry!" and the guy was embarrassed and also irritated and ignored me. Then I got off my machine and remedied the way I had the cord set up. Anyway before I got off the machine Jill seemed to chuckle at the guy tripping over the cord. However, maybe she was actually chuckling at the t.v. program she was watching. I tried to catch her eye and chuckle with her, not because I thought it was something good to do to laugh at someone tripping because of my stupidity (btw, it was a silent type chuckling that he could not see), but because I was taking my bonding with Jill in any way I could due to its short supply.

Sorry for such a long answer. I was struggling with an answer I don't really have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Why doesn't she like you, do you think? Not, why do you think she doesn't like you, but assuming you are correct, what's the reason that she doesn't/wouldn't?

I don't know you off the board, but you present as someone who would be non-judgemental, open, non-threatening, etc, so it makes me curious Maybe your simple presence of "openness" so to speak, makes her feel too vulnerable, threatened. What's your theory?

How do I... ?
Old 03-29-2014, 02:42 PM   #1251
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Rainy day today. Went to the gym and did an hour on the Arc Trainer (Level 10, Strength program); then 45 minutes on the stair master (45/50 intervals); and then a combined 45 minutes of weight lifting and stretching.

Jill was beside me throughout. I made some efforts towards eye contact and eeked a little smile out of her. She was wearing her tiny tight black booty shorts and her Underarmour white top pulled up so one can see the very bottom of her breasts. I was wearing my Smurf-blue jean cut-offs and my wrinkled over-sized "Honey Badger Don't Care" yellow t-shirt that my mom got me. She was watching sports, and I was watching Caught in the Act (an engaging Court t.v. show where shop lifters are caught in the act).

I also hung out with my friend LaKeesha in the locker room. She arrives every single day at the gym at 4:55am on week days before work. She said, "I have to take care of me before I can take care of anyone else." I do that by sleeping!

How do I... ?
Old 03-29-2014, 05:34 PM   #1252
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Nyc,

I wrote a fantastic response to your post (what other kind of post would I write?), but then I lost it.

I think the bottom line is she thinks you are a creeper (actually, I have several theories, but don't feel like writing them all out again).

I love the way you tell a story...keep us up to date!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2014, 06:14 PM   #1253
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

ORRRRR

Some people just like to be left alone at the gym and tend to function in their own little worlds.

*raises hand*

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2014, 07:11 PM   #1254
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Jill has a few very select friends. A female trainer in particular and a tiny smattering of other cool people.

Dapper, I'm so sad your response disappeared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
ORRRRR

Some people just like to be left alone at the gym and tend to function in their own little worlds.

*raises hand*

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2014, 07:56 PM   #1255
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default response to nycfem

If Jill would warm up to you, then she'd have one "extra cool" friend.

That's right!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2014, 08:09 PM   #1256
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Jill and I are both weird but in different ways. I think that's part of why I'm interested in her. Her story, her "deal," remains a mystery. We're always within a foot of each other but I can't know her beyond what I see.

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2014, 11:11 AM   #1257
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Sunday

Treadmill
455 cal, 4.07 miles, 65 minutes
Level 5, Random program
Interval runs 5.5-7.0 mph

Plus I did 12-15 minutes of ab and glute work on the machines.

Good day!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2014, 11:50 AM   #1258
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

I have been a slug. I am not sure what is going to motivate me to "get back into the game." Obviously, not this belly I have accrued. Spring/summer, I hope.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2014, 12:41 PM   #1259
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I went for my 15 minute walk, which seems paltry compared to you all LOL. BUT for someone who is allergic to exercise it is good for me.

It was raining outside, but not very hard, and it was kinda nice. The rivers and waterfalls near me are thawing and I really enjoyed looking at them and I find the sound of moving water to be very comforting. I really think it would be helpful to my walk if winter would be officially OVER.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2014, 02:50 PM   #1260
mythy

How Do You Identify?:
silly buggar
Relationship Status:
single

mythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Fitness

A got up and did a heavy duty workout, puttin' me slippers on.
mythy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mythy For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights