Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

Happy Sunday friends,

I slept in til 7:00 am then played with the kitty. I ran errands and started cooking food for the week.

I am watching TV now and resting.

I hope everyone has a happy day,
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 06:01 AM   #942
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday Morning!

Even on vacation I am up and wide awake. It's only 6:52 and the only sounds are the birds chirping and the coffee pot brewing. Red is soundly sleeping and will most likely remain tucked into bed until sometime after 9am.

Eureka Springs is a really nice getaway and highly recommended. We are taking the ghost tour of the infamous Cresent Hotel this afternoon. Tale has it, that when you take pictures in the basement morgue nothing shows up. I love these cheesy kind of things.

Have a great Sunday and an even better week ahead.

Peace
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 06:43 AM   #943
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning, on the first Sunday of August.

We've had such beautiful, picture perfect weather for days now. Signs of fall began to appear in July....and now that August is here, I plan to enjoy every day that affords an abundance of sunshine and gorgeous sunsets.

Wishing a beautiful Sunday to all,
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 07:39 AM   #944
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! have a great week!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 08:37 AM   #945
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning, Everyone!

It has been raining nonstop for hours here and is supposed to continue for a couple of days like this putting us at high flood risk. Hopefully we will not float away.

Peace!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 11:04 AM   #946
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

My Sunday started with a good laugh among strangers at the pumps, followed by a great shady drive down the back roads to work
13 Hr day today well 15 with the commute, been slow and easy, waiting for a shake and donut from Baskin Robbins/ Dunkin Donuts

Always a great way to start the day
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 11:15 AM   #947
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,159 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday morning!

When I took Tiny Dog out this morning, I noticed what a beautiful day it was. The sun was shining, but it hadn't gotten too hot yet. The neighbor across the street was mowing his lawn, and the smell of freshly cut grass was in the air. There were just a few multicolored leaves drifting down to the driveway. It was lovely and peaceful.

My new slogan is, "Let's live in the solution, not the problem." To me, that says, "Quit worrying and do something about whatever is bothering me." I have a big presentation coming up tomorrow, and I'm going to spend some time this afternoon getting ready for it: mainly, just going over a checklist and making sure I have my outfit ready. What I will not do is worry until I spin myself into a little ball that is curled up underneath the covers of my bed who doesn't ever want to come out. I will do what I can that's productive, and then I will rest.

Have a great Sunday, everybody.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 01:45 PM   #948
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey GeorgiaMa'am

That is a GREAT slogan. Best wishes on your big day tomorrow!

RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 01:56 PM   #949
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

How about Sunday afternoon over-lite? Mud-lite that is ... referring to my new LaCrosse Mud-Lite Snake Boots. I was so afraid they would be too heavy but they are perfect.

So far I have dug up a huge stump that has gotten on my nerves ever since I moved in. Cutting grass all the rest of the day. It is so hot, I have to make myself come inside periodically and cool down. I almost passed out yesterday working in the heat. At the time, I saw my truck said outside temperature 100. After I cooled down, I became nauseous but it went away fairly quickly.

Oh, and I killed another snake before daylight this morning. I did not stomp this one to death. I had to be civilized because it was still so early... took my shotgun back inside and got the hoe.

It is a good day here. There's a cold watermelon in the fridge for later. Kevin will go nuts over it. LOL! My son loves watermelon! I never saw any dog have such joy over it like he does.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 05:17 PM   #950
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

Happy Sunday friends,

I jumped out of bed early to go shopping. By 9:30 am I was cooking up a storm for my family. It was a very happy Sunday with a house full of family including the laughter of childern.

Chats with my sweetheart and quiet time now with the kitty.

I hope everyone had a happy Sunday.
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2016, 06:31 AM   #951
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Rise and Shine..........make it a great day
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2016, 06:43 AM   #952
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default I <3 Sunday's

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2016, 08:57 AM   #953
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Happy Sunday to all!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing week ahead. I never seem to have enough time to come and post anymore. Life is so busy right now, but I'm working toward getting debts paid down so I can work less and be home with my spouse more. Her health is declining and I'm very stressed and anxious about that. Everyone stay cool and enjoy your week ahead!
Old 08-14-2016, 10:22 AM   #954
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning and Good Afternoon to all!,

Busy Sunday for Red and myself. School officially starts for her on Tuesday. Back to the daily routine. I have to admit I get rather spoiled when she is home during the summer :-). My season is winding down so it's my turn to handle the day in day out home stuff. I love the way we compliment each other.

Off to town to get groceries for the week.

Have a great day everyone and an even better week ahead.

Peace!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2016, 12:11 PM   #955
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We skipped Church today and went for a long drive, stopping for breakfast at a mom and pop place along the way.

As we drove, the sun was rising across the desert; the thought that there was no place I would rather be, and no one I would rather share the day with, brought me great joy.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2016, 05:44 AM   #956
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Rise and shine chatters! Grubs on, what'll it be

Wishing everyone a great Sunday and a fantastic week!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2016, 06:23 AM   #957
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'd love some Huevos Rancheros and some strong black coffee, please!

Good morning and happy Sunday!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2016, 07:22 AM   #958
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Good Morning!

Thanks for opening up early Homoe and handling the coffee and cooking. :-)

It' actually nice and cool here this morning. Red's first full week of school is tomorrow. She has 35 kids for the next few days until the school hires a third 5th grade teacher. Then she'll be down to a reasonable 23-24 little 10yr olds..LOL

Have a laid back Sunday and an even better week ahead!

Peace!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2016, 08:59 AM   #959
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,687 Times in 7,715 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy Sunday morning everyone!

It is a beautiful day here.

Arose early to get out & wash my SUV, clean & treat interior, and clean windows. She looks so purrrtttyyy now!

Just had an egg & sausage & water!!!

Going to be a pool day again today. I grab all the pool time I can between afternoon showers...lol.

Tonight is closing ceremony for Olympics.

In 2 weeks the Paralympics will begin in Rio....I was saddened to hear the very low numbers of attendance....will be 160 countries represented, if I understood Bob Costas correctly.

Ryan Lochte should be banned from Tokyo Olympics...he is an embarrassment & I don't buy his "story"....hello????

On a more positive note....wishing you all an awesome week ahead....hugs
Old 08-21-2016, 09:17 AM   #960
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

It's a great start, coffee latte with brownies!

Looks like rain is all around, possible showers over our roof?
Watching the ribbon dancing routines in gymnastics this morning.

I'm going to get the scissors and clippers soon to give a haircut to Blaze.
Make a fancy pasta salad for dinner.

And do nothing much...

Happy Sunday to you all!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: