Notices

Old 11-11-2011, 07:45 PM   #521
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

My partner who does not work and spent most of her day on facebook didn't feel like driving across town this evening. So instead of looking at dining room furniture together on my lunch break -- in the middle of a 12-hour shift -- I bought cat food. I dropped by McD's on my way back to work in hopes of coffee and their coffee maker was broken (wtf?). And when I got in to work my new water bottle decided to dispense most of its contents into my lap, instead of my mouth. I'd RAWR with anger... but I'm in more of a *wimper* kind of frame of mind...
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 11:31 PM   #522
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Angry Grrrrrr

I picked my son up today, per his request, to take him to a video game store so he could get a new game that came out at midnight last night. On the ride over, he became quite surly and rude; I almost made him get out and walk home.

And of course he was blaming me for part of his problem because I was "not listening". That seems to be a common complaint of his but if he could only hear himself! HE doesn't listen either! It's so frustrating when talking to him unless he's getting something he wants. He's 20 years old and still acts like a 12 year old!
Old 11-12-2011, 01:20 AM   #523
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

The new "Call of Duty"? How much did they get you for for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
I picked my son up today, per his request, to take him to a video game store so he could get a new game that came out at midnight last night. On the ride over, he became quite surly and rude; I almost made him get out and walk home.

And of course he was blaming me for part of his problem because I was "not listening". That seems to be a common complaint of his but if he could only hear himself! HE doesn't listen either! It's so frustrating when talking to him unless he's getting something he wants. He's 20 years old and still acts like a 12 year old!
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:29 AM   #524
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Tha dam dipsticks that call im the early am on saterday morning to sell me sideing for my red brick home...Grrrrr!
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:32 PM   #525
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Angry My Daughters Life

My daughter goes to college at the University of Oklahoma, she's a freshman. Apparently this morning she didn't have any classes so she went to a frat house (I know, I know) to watch some tv, with a friend. I don't know the whole story but low and behold a boy held her down until she kissed him, against her wishes! That pisses me off! What if he had not stopped?! Thankfully she got out of there but she was too scared to report it even after telling her dad. She finally did agree to report it after she told her big sister in her sorority. I'm as mad as a hornet right now! Little fucker should have his dick cut off! <plotting my revenge muwhahahaaa>
The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 06:48 PM   #526
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

that my pulled pork BBQ and sweet-tater tater-tots do not taste as yummy as I thought they would....
I need to find a smilie that's holding a sign saying "YUCK" ...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:18 PM   #527
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm already working 55+ hr weeks because we're so understaffed. My supervisor sent one of my staff members a message telling her they were meeting tomorrow to discuss transitioning her to a new position over the next few weeks. I know about the offer of the new position but was told that the employee wouldn't be transitioned until I had a replacement hired and trained -- which I don't. I don't even have any real prospects for a replacement because none of the interviews have panned out. I'm so angry I can't think straight. I know I'm going to walk into work tomorrow and be handed the news that I'm just going to be minus one more employee and I have to just make it work. *rawr!*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 06:39 PM   #528
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,957 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

A 10-year-old Illinois girl has committed suicide after enduring bullying that included being called a boy when she had her hair cut short.

Ashlynn Conner, who lived in the small town of Ridge Farm in eastern Illinois, was found hanged in her closet Friday night, and family members believe she took her own life due to bullying and teasing that had gone on for several years, the Associated Press reports.

“When she started cheering for youth football, we’d gotten her hair cut in a bob,” said Lory Hackney, her grandmother. “The kids started making fun of her then. They started calling her a boy.” She was subsequently called “fat,” “ugly,” and “slut,” relatives said.

Vermilion County sheriff Pat Hartshorn said investigators “are not ruling out bullying, but we don’t have any firm evidence to support bullying,” the AP reports.

However, Ashlynn’s mother, Stacy Conner, said the girl came home from school Thursday complaining about taunting by fellow students and asked if she could be home-schooled. Stacy told Ashlynn, a fifth-grade honor roll student who hoped to become a veterinarian, that she would discuss the teasing with her school principal this week. But Friday, shortly after having a phone conversation with a friend about the problem, Ashlynn was discovered hanging in the closet. Hackney, a retired nurse, tried unsuccessfully to resuscitate her granddaughter.

“I don’t know what was so bad she couldn’t wait,” Hackney told the AP.

I am also upset at the grandmother's last comment, unless you have been a victim of this,how can you ask what was so bad?

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #529
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,768 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1..._lnk3%7C113495

A Tennessee-based transgender woman says she went topless in the parking lot of a local DMV in an effort to fight for her rights.

As WATE.com is reporting, Andrea Jones was arrested for indecent exposure after taking her shirt off after the Morristown Driver's License Office refused to change her sex from male to female on her driver's license.

"If I was a male, I had the right to, when I stepped out the door, take off my shirt," Jones, who has had a partial sex change, explained. "It's not right for the state to ask me to be both male and female. A choice needs to be made. They cannot hold me to both standards."

The police report referred to Jones as a man, The Advocate notes: "Mr. Jones continued to yell that he had the right to show his breasts in public,and wanted to be recognized as a female."

Jones is not the only LGBT person to encounter driver's license trouble in recent weeks. Earlier this month, a Florida-based lesbian couple were rejected after applying to change their last names in Florida although they had proper documentation of their Connecticut marriage and Social Security cards bearing their names.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 10:03 PM   #530
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Someone must think I'm running an orphanage here because they abandoned three kittens by my door!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 04:20 AM   #531
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Jerry Sandusky being out on bail......freely walking around, going to the mall, playing outside with his dog.........

Fucking dumb-ass judge.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 08:46 AM   #532
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation
Default What am I pissed about? well more like disappointed.

The 20 year old step daughter (for a lack of a better word) comes to mom 4 months ago asking if she can be put on our phone plan because she just got a new job and needs a phone, she can't get one on her own because she still owes AT&T over $600 for a plan she abandoned. Her mom says yes.. of course the phone plan is in MY name.. having already paid $500 in the past to help get herself out of debt then forking out another $200 to pay a traffic ticket so she didn't get a warrant out for her arrest and never getting paid back, i wasn't too happy about this, i had a feeling it wouldn't be long before she had excuses as to why she couldn't pay but having a daughter of my own and understanding the parents need to want to help out i give in..

5 weeks ago she mentions on FB that her phone was giving her problems, freezing up, dropping calls etc. Since her phone is covered under warranty and has insurance i advised she go to the Sprint store and let them look at it she says she did but they couldn't do anything (they have no record of her ever coming in) I remind her again that it is covered to contact sprint on the phone and for $100 she could get her $400 phone replaced easily.. don't hear back from her, her mom tries to call her to see how she made out.. no answer, a few days later sends her a text.. no answer, facebook message, no answer despite the fact she is updating her status constantly.. through facebook we find out that her boyfriend bought her a new phone, because she is under a 2 yr contract that she SWORE begged and promised she would pay and honor- mom sends her another message letting her know that she needs to either continue paying the $40 a month or pay the $200 to cancel the contract and guess what? no answer! Until last night she sends a message "Hi mom no im not mad at you, i just didn't get your message until now we don't have internet because we are broke" Does she mention the phone? nope! but she sure does post all over facebook about all the partying, drinking and gambling her, her boyfriend and friends have been doing.. *sighs*

At this point i really would rather she just give me the phone back and go away..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 11:23 PM   #533
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,768 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The title says it all as to what pissed me off today:

Gay Student's Flamboyant Behavior Blamed For His Murder

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1..._lnk2%7C115322

Only a few hours had passed after 17-year-old Brandon McInerney had pled guilty to the fatal shooting of 15-year-old Lawrence "Larry" King at E.O. Green Junior High School when the media started pointing fingers.

The Los Angeles Times ran a story the same day, November 21, which said that the assistant principal at the school, who is openly gay, had been criticized for being "more intent on protecting King's civil rights" than "acknowledging that his dress and behavior were causing problems."

In a separate piece, also published Monday, the LA Times reported that the murdered teen's mother, Dawn King, had sought the help of school officials in "toning down her son's behavior" just a few days before the shooting. But she was allegedly told by the administration that King had "a civil right to explore his sexual identity."

During his live radio show on November 22, Rush Limbaugh claimed the school's progressive attitude was at fault for King's murder. "He was showing up in school dressed as a woman," Limbaugh said. "So now a confused 17-year-old is dead because the school [said] 'Ah, there's nothing we can do.'"

But Limbaugh had his facts wrong, according to Superintendent Jerry Dannenberg, who told The Huffington Post over the phone on Tuesday that King had not broken the rules of the middle school's dress code, which forbid a male student to wear dresses to school. It's true that Larry King wore heels, makeup, and jewelry to class. But none of these things were against the school's dress policy, said Dannenberg.

Dannenberg also told The Huffington Post that he did not know "for a fact" that King's mother had been rebuffed by school officials when she came to them for help before the shooting occurred.

Brandon McInerney, King's killer, was a Hitler enthusiast who was born to a meth-addicted mother and was beaten by his drug-addicted father.

McInerney was friends with neo-Nazis in the Oxnard area, according to testimony from an investigator. When law-enforcement officials searched his room, they found seven of Hitler's speeches along with a notebook full of "elaborate drawings of Nazi symbols and regalia."

On February 12, 2008, after days of conflict between the two students, McInerney, who was 14 at the time, sat down behind King in computer class around 8:00 a.m. McInerney pulled a .22 caliber handgun from his bag and shot King twice in the head, before dropping the weapon and leaving school grounds.

Neither Limbaugh nor the LA Times stories went into great detail about McInerney's background or his actions. But Limbaugh quoted freely from a Newsweek cover story on Larry King's murder, which was written in the summer of 2008, a few months after the shooting occurred. The Newsweek article described the teen as someone who liked to "slick up his curly hair" into a "Prince-like bouffant," and as someone who "acted out from an early age" and "pushed his rights as far as he could."

But was the school's tolerance of King's flamboyant behavior to blame for the fatal shooting on that tragic morning in February of 2008?

There are many who think E.O. Green Junior High, which is located roughly 60 miles west of Los Angeles, in Oxnard, California, isn't progressive enough--that the school should be teaching students to be understanding of a variety of sexual orientations.

"A more inclusive and holistic sex education is needed in our current school system," Luis Guerra told The Huffington Post in an email. Guerra is a Program Manager at the Health Initiative For Youth, a San Francisco-based organization founded in 1992 to educate young people about HIV prevention.

"This is something that sex education could have prevented," he said.

Guerra explained that implementing comprehensive sex education in middle schools can be extremely difficult, because the term "sex education" makes people think of sexual activity among children. But that's not what sex ed is, he said. Good sex ed teaches students about sexual orientation, gender identity and tolerance.

"Middle school is a good time to start addressing gender issues," said Sandi Goldstein, the project director for the California Adolescent Health Collaborative, a statewide coalition of organizations devoted to promoting adolescent health. "Schools can be a safe place to reinforce the fact that not all boys need to conform to the images of men we see in the media."

Dannenberg, the district superintendent, said that E.O. Green does offer sex ed classes, which teach students about "all the FDA-approved kinds of contraception." But the classes are optional, he said, and "don't include anything about gay rights or homosexuality in the curriculum."

In July, Governor Jerry Brown signed a bill that requires California's public schools to include lessons on the history of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender figures in its social studies classes. The bill does not say at which grade level the lessons should start.

Still, the state of California does not require schools to teach sex ed. It only mandates that HIV/AIDS education be taught to students at least once in middle school and once in high

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #534
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

well, they be doing this for years

but

why the fuck do they sale 10 hot dogs and yet sale 8 hot dog buns?? sale either one to equal out the other damn it

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 07:33 PM   #535
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The dog poop left on my lawn that I walked in!! There are times that I want to follow the jerk that doesn't pick it up home and throw a bag with it in it on his porch!!!

Most people are really good about picking up after their dog, but this one guy seems to relish in leaving it behind most of the time. I would never do that to someone.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 07:44 PM   #536
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The fact that some people do not understand simple English.
For example: "NO". "I do not want to date ANYONE right now." "NO." "Please leave me alone and stop texting me."
Ummmmm hello, how much more clear do I need to be????
Then you buy me a what??

You are an EX for a reason!!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 08:50 PM   #537
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Corporate announced another round of 40hr furloughs for the next quarter.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:13 PM   #538
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My neighbors down the street who have two huge boxers thay let roam the streets now and then,they knocked over my trash cans,made a big mistake of running towards me while I was on the carport cleaning out my car.I hollored NO..Go Away,twice...they kept comeing so I pulld out the fire extenguisher out of the trunk that I was cleaning and sprayed them both in the face with it.They did an about face then headed home with the soda spray from the extenguisher all over them.Im waiting for him to say somethign to me but sofar he hasnt,my nextdoor neighbor filled a complaint with the animal controll about what happened..she is 80yro and was tending her small guarden or whats left of it when this happened.Turned out yesterday the controll officers had a complaint from another neighbor because one of the dogs was threatning the yard man when he was working on her yard.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 10:19 PM   #539
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My Winnipeg Jets lost their hockey game GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:50 AM   #540
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

when I opened my eyes , looked my clock and it said 3 am .
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post: