How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Sadie played with her new babies...mostly that damn screaming gorilla! Lol!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2014, 01:50 AM   #362
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I know I know...I'm the crazy cat/dog lady now....

BUT

I decided to make a "treat" for the furballs today for Christmas, since it IS their Christmas too and it should be special....

SO the other day I bought some chicken hearts and gizzards....I didn't really know what a gizzard was...still don't really. I just COULD recognize the heart and deduced that the other "thing" was the gizzard...I don't know why I thought gizzards and giblets were the same...anywho...

Whilest I was frying them up in the pan, Lola somehow figured out they were a tasty treat for her. Not ONLY did she hold vigil with Jacques, she tried to jump up and climb the cabinet to get to the stove She has NEVER done this. Guess they smelled good...

The heart part came out nice and tender and cut it into pieces and the gizzards I could really only give to Jacques since they were...fleshier...I made a nice gravy and poured it over some leftover rice and put some nice pieces in for the tomcat I feed. Lola had her fair share and Jacques had a ton too. Full bellies all around
You should try chicken liver,I boil them till tender but sometimes I fry them whatever way my girls go nuts for them,I limit the amount of fried food for both me and the fur kids.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2014, 08:40 PM   #363
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

Fruitcake knew I wasn't feeling well today and never left my side. Such a good boy.
Old 12-26-2014, 09:29 PM   #364
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

They played with their new toys and hung out on the couch watching some animal planet channel
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2014, 10:13 PM   #365
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

played out in the fenced backyard most of the day ... came in mid afternoon, chewed on their loot from Santa ... later we three played on the bed ... I fed them their dinner, took a shower and left for an hour and a half ... came home to find that Jennifer worked over a comforter pretty well ... looked like it had snowed on the bed .... I scolded her since I caught her doing it ... walked into the bedroom and she had a wad of white fluff hanging out of her mouth ... Jennifer knows it is wrong but she is like me in that I don't think she can help herself. She is a year old so I imagine it will be another year for this to cease ...

Recently a friend and I were talking in a restaurant. We've been friends since the 1980s. The friend asked me about Jennifer. I told her Jennifer keeps a knot on her head or a cut on her face or head all the time because she is constantly the busy one and gets banged up a lot. My friend laughed and said, "No doubt she is your child." (say whaaaa?)
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2014, 10:21 PM   #366
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Smells like he found a skunk. I let him out while I went out. He didn't follow me back to the house. I called him and he didn't come so I thought he was doing his business. I came on inside and went back out a few minutes later and called him. He came up and ran into the house and jumped straight into Kenna's lap.

She yells get your dog off of me. He smells like he found a skunk.
OMG I picked him up and I don't think he was sprayed but he did have a funk about him that is unmistakable. I guess he walked threw where a skunk had recently sprayed.

He will be sleeping with his sister tonight, not with his Daddy.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2014, 06:29 AM   #367
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
You should try chicken liver,I boil them till tender but sometimes I fry them whatever way my girls go nuts for them,I limit the amount of fried food for both me and the fur kids.
I was told by my vet not to feed my pets liver. The liver effectively functions as a filter for the body. It breaks downs toxins and disease in it's cells. Therefore, anything that animal had been exposed to right before its death would be in the liver tissue and thus expose your pet to whatever remnants lie within...

This is also why I won't eat liver myself...that and the taste...and the texture...lol

But I do appreciate the thought!
Old 12-27-2014, 06:34 AM   #368
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Princess Lola has discovered how to jump in and out of boxes. I thought she was too small yet, but she has been an extraordinary jumper since I found her....and I don't think she was barely 6 weeks old when I did....my baby is talented

JACQUES...on the other hand....

Last night there was a ruckus on the deck. Turns out my stray tomcat brought his buddy around for a meal... Where as the tom is very quiet and never lets me know he's there, this ginger kitty was like come onnnnn where's the grub???

And Jacques never.barked.once. Good thing it wasn't a neighborhood marauder. I'd be one dead
Old 12-27-2014, 07:21 AM   #369
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
played out in the fenced backyard most of the day ... came in mid afternoon, chewed on their loot from Santa ... later we three played on the bed ... I fed them their dinner, took a shower and left for an hour and a half ... came home to find that Jennifer worked over a comforter pretty well ... looked like it had snowed on the bed .... I scolded her since I caught her doing it ... walked into the bedroom and she had a wad of white fluff hanging out of her mouth ... Jennifer knows it is wrong but she is like me in that I don't think she can help herself. She is a year old so I imagine it will be another year for this to cease ...
Lol, I love that you have a pet named Jennifer.
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2014, 12:11 PM   #370
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Little Lola got under foot today while I was going about getting things done and I inadvertently stepped on her. For HOURS after she acted like I was going to hurt her and ran from me....sigh..as if I don't feel bad enough....
Old 12-30-2014, 07:37 PM   #371
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default responding to Daniela's post

Daniela,

I love love love that name Jennifer - always have! I knew my next female dog would be named Jennifer years ago.

Also, since I am using the name Jennifer already ... when it is time to adopt another female dog, her name will be Allison. Great sounding name, I love it too!

Back early Fall, I worked really hard with lots of other peeps to save a dog's life in a HIGH KILL SHELTER. I mean it took the whole village working hard to get this dog out alive. The dog's name was Avery. I gave Jennifer the middle name Avery in honor of this dog named Avery that we saved and helped into a loving home. "Jennifer Avery" ... I like it!!! *butch giggle*

Something funny ...
it was getting very very close for Avery. She had been on the daily kill list twice and we'd up our pledges, just start again throwing wads of money into her pledge bucket ... hoping a rescue would pull her. With pledges rising, this shelter would not kill her that day and would put her back on the urgent list with no kill date specified. I had tried to adopt her in the beginning but I was told I could not because I lived over 1000 miles from the kill shelter. They won't adopt out that far away. I had pledged close to $300.00. Anyway, I knew they were going to kill her very soon. Avery's time had just about run out. I learned decades ago money talks. I was working an "under the table" deal to adopt her, everything was in place, already had the transport get-away car lined up to bring her to me. It was going to be a "GO" the next morning. Someone adopted her out from under me that afternoon. I did not care. I only wanted the pooch to leave walking out of the shelter with 4 paws on the ground and not in a garbage bag. I feel like she got an awesome home. The adopter posted pictures of her with them in her new home. Seeing the photos made all of us so happy.

... and so .... we all lived happily ever after.

Heh Heh!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2014, 09:09 PM   #372
FlaFem84

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

FlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST Reputation

My 11 month old dog made me chase him around with one of my favorite shirts in his mouth. I think he thought it was a game. He doesn't normally get into the laundry basket. Btw I won his little game.
FlaFem84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FlaFem84 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2014, 11:12 PM   #373
DaddyShaun

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, His, Him
Relationship Status:
Not in a hurry to worry about it.

DaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST ReputationDaddyShaun Has the BEST Reputation

Well Penny is going through a hump the couch or couch pillows faze. She's 17 months old and has been fixed for over a year but the last 2 months or so her humping habit has gotten a bit worse. We try to keep her busy but she seems to not be able to control it. The only thing that I can say I don't mind is she's not humping humans or other dogs so at least it's not embarrassing in front of guests or dogs at the dog park. I am hoping that she can control herself before I have to buy a new couch.
Old 12-31-2014, 01:48 AM   #374
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny dog _insisted_ she wanted some of the human food in my hand - so I gave her a sliver of raw carrot. She sniffed it, and then very carefully, so as not to get her tongue or lips on it, took the very edge of it with her teeth and carefully put it on the floor. Then she looked at me like it was my fault she didn't like it.

Tiny dog soon again _insisted_ she wanted a sliver of raw potato. She finally left it on the floor with a few tooth holes in it.

Kitty Diva gazed on throughout with bored derision.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2015, 09:18 PM   #375
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Lola got a rockyintroduction to my friends cat...but soon settled into playing
Old 01-10-2015, 08:52 PM   #376
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Piper our youngest kitty likes to groom our whippet Phoebe and I guess Phoebe was not in the mood today the result was Piper chasing the poor Phoebe around the house most of the day
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2015, 08:33 AM   #377
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

mr mighty mouse go "fixed" yesterday he is laying here beside me under his blanket with a cone around his head

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2015, 09:09 AM   #378
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

My (long-haired, natch) cat always wants me to pet her right after I rub lotion into my hands.
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2015, 12:10 PM   #379
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela View Post
My (long-haired, natch) cat always wants me to pet her right after I rub lotion into my hands.
She needs lotion too, you know!

And probably loves the smell of it as much as you, hence the 'make me smell like you, mommy' thing.

My cats always wanted rubs and loving when I was cooking. I was never so naïve to think that was about me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2015, 01:02 PM   #380
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

I overheard my mom having an in depth conversation with our Bichon Frise Charlie. It was about his naughty behavior yesterday. I was like, "mama, do you really think he knows what you're talking about?" Lol
EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets