Notices

Old 06-29-2017, 08:46 PM   #1161
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I think that I spoiled the baby kitty. Last night before I fell asleep I noticed that the baby kitty's head was laying in one hand and my other hand was rubbing her tummy.

The kitten still sleeps in her own bed.

The baby kitty is a happy cuddler.

NOW if only you could find a woman like that kitty...........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 08:49 PM   #1162
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
NOW if only you could find a woman like that kitty...........
So true.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 09:20 PM   #1163
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog and Diva Kitty both came and comforted me when I came home with my sore tooth from the endodontist. All I have done is lie around and _hurt_. They have both been very sweet, and not demanding at all. I know they can tell when I don't feel well.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 12:20 PM   #1164
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Killer will eat all of Bella's food unless Bella's food is up on a footstool that he can't reach.
This morning I watched Bella eating from her footstool but pausing every few seconds to drop 2 or 3 kibbles on the floor that Killer would immediately scoop up. This action repeated at least 8 or 9 times.

BELLA WAS TOTALLY FEEDING HIM.

*mind blown*
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 02:55 PM   #1165
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation
Default Walking da cat...

I made the mistake of letting my beasties out onto the patio one day while it was raining. It was all good till the rain started to let up and they ventured onto the grass! No biggie .... except... now the lil buggers want OUT all the time! lol

They have a catio but clearly that no longer satisfies! I've never walked or leashed or harnessed a cat ... anyone with such experience? I'm primarily concerned about what type of harness or ... whatever it's called... it use. I don't want them to escape! Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 03:24 PM   #1166
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I made the mistake of letting my beasties out onto the patio one day while it was raining. It was all good till the rain started to let up and they ventured onto the grass! No biggie .... except... now the lil buggers want OUT all the time! lol

They have a catio but clearly that no longer satisfies! I've never walked or leashed or harnessed a cat ... anyone with such experience? I'm primarily concerned about what type of harness or ... whatever it's called... it use. I don't want them to escape! Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks!
Sorry, can't help. My girlfriend tried a harness for the cat, but wasn't appreciated by cat. Now trying to keep ours (same cat) from "jumping" the fence.

I laughed at "catio".
Old 06-30-2017, 04:06 PM   #1167
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Oh yeah... I laughed at catio when I first heard it ... but it's a serious deal now! lol

Now if having a catio isn't going too far for an animal... there are companies that have just what you need to keep your cat from hoppin' the fence. Peep this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
Sorry, can't help. My girlfriend tried a harness for the cat, but wasn't appreciated by cat. Now trying to keep ours (same cat) from "jumping" the fence.

I laughed at "catio".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 05:56 PM   #1168
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Oh yeah... I laughed at catio when I first heard it ... but it's a serious deal now! lol

Now if having a catio isn't going too far for an animal... there are companies that have just what you need to keep your cat from hoppin' the fence. Peep this...

That is cool.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:34 PM   #1169
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I've never walked or leashed or harnessed a cat ... anyone with such experience? I'm primarily concerned about what type of harness or ... whatever it's called... it use. I don't want them to escape! Thoughts? Suggestions?
I tried walking a cat once. I had a harness with a lead for her. I let her walk around in it for awhile, and then started trying to walk with her. I went very, very slowly. I would take a step, wait for her to catch up, and then take another step. I thought, "This is going pretty well!" and I looked around at her. The cat had just laid down on her side, and was letting me drag her along! I never tried it again after that. Good luck!

- Prince
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 10:27 PM   #1170
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

The puppy, who has now fully learned his baby bark, wouldn't stop barking at his own reflection in everything shiny - from the fridge, to the stove, to the fireplace, etc.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 11:20 PM   #1171
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Tore through the apartment, bit our hands and feet, scratched us, hung from a lamp shade, tipped her bowl over, played with her toy, and finally worn out, napped with me. Aaahh, kittens!!!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2017, 05:34 AM   #1172
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I've never walked or leashed or harnessed a cat ... anyone with such experience? I'm primarily concerned about what type of harness or ... whatever it's called... it use. I don't want them to escape! Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks!
Make sure the harness distributes the force equally around the shoulders and belly. Don't even attempt it with a simple collar.

There will likely be some pulling as they adjust to it but it's entirely possible. People have to train dogs to walk on a leash. Cats are no different. It won't be natural to them but consistent and patient training can work wonders.

This is a pretty good tutorial on it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2017, 05:54 AM   #1173
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Tore through the apartment, bit our hands and feet, scratched us, hung from a lamp shade, tipped her bowl over, played with her toy, and finally worn out, napped with me. Aaahh, kittens!!!

This brought back memories of a gal I once dated...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2017, 06:06 AM   #1174
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

That's super! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Make sure the harness distributes the force equally around the shoulders and belly. Don't even attempt it with a simple collar.

There will likely be some pulling as they adjust to it but it's entirely possible. People have to train dogs to walk on a leash. Cats are no different. It won't be natural to them but consistent and patient training can work wonders.

This is a pretty good tutorial on it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2017, 10:10 AM   #1175
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I caught the most hysterical video this morning!

Killer, who weighs in at maybe 5 pounds but thinks he's the biggest badass ever when it comes to bones, informed Bella that she was DONE CHEWING on her yak bone by running over, showing one tooth, and placing his tiny little Cheetoh-smelling paw on top of her bone.

She immediately turned her head away from him and then got up and moved away. She's 70 pounds! She could easily sit on him and crush him but she's fine letting him rule the roost around here. LOL
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2017, 01:48 PM   #1176
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The baby kitty finally got off my lap and is laying on the window seal enjoying the sushine. The kitten is rolled up in the bed sheets taking a quiet nap.

They both have enjoyed me being home so much this holiday weekend.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2017, 05:24 PM   #1177
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation
Default whew

After a 10 day scare with the new kitten not wanting to play, eat much or drink water we are on the mend. Though found out she is definitely younger than said to be. Shes barely 10 weeks old not the 13 they claimed her to be. And has decided I am her momma, she follows me everywhere and until yesterda would only eat if I was right there. She was her playful spunky self this morning and I am so relieved and happy to have our little ninja kitten back.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 09:29 AM   #1178
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The baby kitty gets so excited when I pick up the light pointer. She knows the sound when I pick it up. She can still run up a wall chasing it at 11 years old and very stout.

The kitten is slowly learning that the light pointer is big fun.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 05:24 PM   #1179
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Tiny Dog got a big comb-out and a bath today. A friend came over to help me, so it wasn't nearly the chore that it can be. Clean doggie!

Diva Kitty was just snooty. Your day is coming soon, kitty!

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 09:51 AM   #1180
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

My dog came racing around a corner and got caught off guard by a nonchalant cat that just happened to be going in the direction that my dog was coming from. Badass the dog jumped over the cat then turned around and gave her a go to hell look. If looks could kill...

My dog is still bent out of shape, the cat is still ignoring her, and I'm still laughing.

Tags
animals, pets