How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 16,807 Times in 2,735 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- chicken and spinach with pasta and Alfredo sauce
- steamed carrots
- a small piece of walnut cake

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't stop thinking about tomorrow . . .
it'll soon be here . . .
better than before.
Yesterday's gone.

- Christine McVie
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2019, 06:23 PM   #29482
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,211 Times in 6,116 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Parmesan noodles and some caramel corn for dessert.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2019, 07:04 PM   #29483
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am a very busy guy but friends and sweet ladies are always welcome.

Thanked 19,126 Times in 5,373 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

I finally ate, I was under the weather for a while but mom brought me a sandwich and a grape beer. I can't even believe that someone made grape beer but it is yummy.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2019, 07:23 PM   #29484
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 103,285 Times in 24,157 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
- chicken and spinach with pasta and Alfredo sauce
- steamed carrots
- a small piece of walnut cake
Now that's a dinner I can get behind!

Tonight was baby carrots dipped in a light Caesar sauce, chips and pico de gallo, water, a little bit of black cherry ice cream and a small handful of gummy bears.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2019, 08:13 PM   #29485
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 7,771 Times in 2,290 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Iceberg lettuce/baby spinach salad mix topped with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese shreds, ranch dressing and a garnish of low cal veggies - grape tomatoes, mushrooms, bit of green bell pepper. Water to drink, no dessert, waiting till later so blood sugar numbers don't spike.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 06:44 PM   #29486
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

A lovely rice, chicken and pureed pumpkin casserole

Jk, that's for the dog, she has an upset tummy

I had:
- red beans and rice
- a small scoop of mascarpone pistachio caramel ice cream
- a few banana chips

it'll soon be here . . .
better than before.
Yesterday's gone.

- Christine McVie
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 06:48 PM   #29487
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hers
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 26,001 Times in 6,258 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Lemon pepper wings I picked up at WingStop, red lentil pasta with butter and garlic, a glass of merlot.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 06:52 PM   #29488
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 20,594 Times in 4,838 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Dinner came out amazing! I made vegan kung pao "chicken" (seitan). I dry-wokked green peppers and onions until they were browned a little (came out perfect), then added dry roasted peanuts, pre-cooked seitan (wheat protein), and Gochujang (thanks, as always to Georgiama'am for turning me on to this literal awesome sauce).

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:

nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 09:31 PM   #29489
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,211 Times in 6,116 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Half a grilled cheese sandwich and a roasted cauliflower and tofu salad at a favorite cafe. I was treated to dinner and lots of good service from a submissive friend and I felt spoiled.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 09:36 PM   #29490
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 26,239 Times in 8,183 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Creamy Corn Chowder (vegan style).

I took a salad to work for my lunch today, and my lunch hour falls toward the early afternoon, so I was kinda not hungry, even after I got home tonight.

So I just had a small vegan meatless meat patty and drizzled some Orange Miso dressing over it. That hit the spot, and it left me feeling sated.

However, lol, I am going to try to make a soup this weekend and see how it turns out. It's kind of like how one might make a creamy chowder, with corn and chicken; but I'm going to use my vegan meatless meat patties (which taste better than chicken, if you ask me) as a substitute for the chicken. It's also supposed to have bacon crumbled into it too, but I think I will use the vegan 'bacon' instead. You can even add your favorite shredded cheese to it too, for those who can have real cheese, but I think I want to see if the creamy Chao Field Roast brand 'cheese' might work in the chowder, instead. I'm also going to add a trace of liquid smoke to it, so it has that BBQ type taste too. Oh, and instead of using regular dairy milk, I'm using Coconut Cream and Coconut flour, to add toward making it have that creamy type taste and thickness that creamy soups tend to have. Hopefully it turns out pretty tasty.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 02:07 PM   #29491
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Gravel Butch

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,495 Times in 1,242 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Today, I am making roasted garlic lemon chicken, rice, sliced tomatoes, and cottage cheese.

I haven't eaten yet today and I am hungry. The smell of the roasting garlic is making my stomach growl.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 03:56 PM   #29492
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,255 Times in 1,778 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Spinach and cheese ravioli with tomato sauce.

I hadn't had this before and it was pretty good.

It's just a generic store-brand but tasty anyway.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 06:33 PM   #29493
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 20,594 Times in 4,838 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I had an Amy's gluten-free non-dairy bean burrito with hot salsa, and for dessert I had an apple with peanut butter. It hit the spot.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:

nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 12:35 PM   #29494
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 12,772 Times in 2,713 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Disco fries!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 06:46 PM   #29495
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

- Red beans and rice again (I made a lot this time)
- Vanilla Swiss Almond ice cream

it'll soon be here . . .
better than before.
Yesterday's gone.

- Christine McVie
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 08:50 PM   #29496
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,837 Times in 434 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Baked breaded pork chop. asparagus, rice, ice tea with lemon
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 09:27 PM   #29497
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Bleck no

Thanked 27,555 Times in 9,159 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Pizza and wings courtesy of my ex Lol
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 12:36 PM   #29498
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
snack

Thanked 17,891 Times in 5,101 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

[Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper & Herb Tofu with Asparagus and Tahini Dressing]From-Sweet Simple Vegan
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 12:37 PM   #29499
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hers
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 26,001 Times in 6,258 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

baked chicken and stir fry veggies
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 02:09 PM   #29500
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. what....
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,745 Times in 1,122 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Griddle rules! I made vegetable fried rice. I use coconut oil. So damn good!

Tags
dinner