Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-02-2014, 11:31 AM   #301
EmJay

How Do You Identify?:
femme

EmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST Reputation

I've spent the morning relaxing and talking with my mom <3 going to get up and make myself a tea and migrate over to my dads room to spend some time with him now. I will have to get up and take my girl for a walk soon as she knows there's no rain today and 3 days of rain and not a lot of outdoor time makes her a restless pup! Overall going to be a great Sunday.
EmJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EmJay For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2014, 03:35 PM   #302
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Morning was nice: good, hard, long workout followed by a yummy breakfast and a hot shower.

Once I got into work, that's when it all hit. The snow showers, the problems, etc.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2014, 07:47 PM   #303
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Up early, in time to catch the last pink glow of sunrise over the golden falltime fields with a soft blue sky above the band of pink...
Drove to Charlotte (enjoying the gold and red trees through the country)...breakfast at Cracker Barrel.. shopping at fabric store, deep mental focus on my projects too early in morning, and then craft store where I had to scour the whole store to find anything close to what I needed...

Another drive through stunning beautiful countryside to my roommate's parent's house to drop off a special treat...Then Gramma talked us into taking a ride to the mountain and Lake "to see the leaves and deer"...after much will power to bypass Dunkin Donuts...we headed back to their place, had a homemade dinner...headed home, then I went back to town to put gas in my car...$20 gave me an ALMOST full tank!! *happy dance*!! I've got a big car that was taking nearly $50 to fill up this summer.

All around, a very happy day
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2014, 07:53 PM   #304
Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation

Gotta love Sunday morning! Pancake day, long nap and movies...
Old 11-09-2014, 12:57 PM   #305
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

The morning totally slipped by my way today. I have been preparing for our first major cold snap getting everything ready out our home.

Wood Loaded
Windows and doors sealed
Water stocked
Coffee stocked
All the necessary supplies you always run out of when it' freezing.

Now I am going to have a laid back Sunday afternoon

Wishing everyone a great week ahead.

Peace!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2014, 03:08 PM   #306
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon!
Another Sunday Morning slipped by. Red was gone overnight, it is snowing and I have been very busy with my essential oils business. I am very thankful for all I have this beautiful snowy day.

Hope everyone has a great afternoon and an even better week ahead.

Peace!
Old 11-16-2014, 07:56 PM   #307
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default .....

Cooked bfast for my dad and we watched SEAHAWKS lose...damn it and then went and bought a gray pea jacket and read paper.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2014, 09:54 PM   #308
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Started with a breakfast of stuffed french toast with fresh blueberries and blackberries...
Visited a few stores for project supplies...
Long drive home...
Relaxed a bit then made an awesome dinner...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2014, 08:29 AM   #309
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Spent morning out by pool, enjoyed the spa, had coffee with my honey!

She went for her hair appointment and I watched the Broncos game! OMG is all I have to say....

We ordered pizza in and spent evening relaxing by the pool....again... and enjoying the beautiful weather!!!

Chatted with a dear friend for a bit....always enjoy our calls!!!!
Old 11-23-2014, 08:52 AM   #310
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Good Morning!
The rain has finally passed by but I must say there is nothing like a nice steady rain and just hanging out with the one you love.
It's a nice and cool Sunday morning and I am getting ready to whip up some eggs and mushrooms for breakfast.

Have a great day everyone and a fantastic week ahead. Safe holiday travels.

Peace
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2014, 09:01 AM   #311
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A nice workout, a relaxing breakfast and some online play time makes for an easy Sunday morning.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2014, 09:31 AM   #312
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet morning words

Hot coffee in my lap, thank you Confetti kitty. Going to work, day 16. Somehow those aren't adding up to overeasy..

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2014, 09:38 AM   #313
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

news, coffee, pancakes and sausage while the puppy walks in and out of his new big boy crate

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2014, 09:49 AM   #314
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Another rainy Sunday, which I love. Made omelets, fruit, and coffee. Now I am just being lazy and putting off household chores for as long as possible.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2014, 10:44 AM   #315
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Early morning coffee, eggs and bacon afterwards. Nice and quiet with the next door neighbor out of town. A few household chores soon, and most likely a bath for Stinky Sadie. Sshh, don't tell her I called her that.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2014, 10:56 AM   #316
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Lazy Sunday AM. I made breakfast for me & honey!

I bathed Heidi....and washed all her blankets!!!

Going to grocery store in a bit to get rest of things for Thursday!!

This evening I will watch my football games!!!

Safe travels for everyone who will be going away for Thanksgiving!!

Have a pleasant afternoon and a good (short) week for many!
Old 11-23-2014, 12:54 PM   #317
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

Ok got off work in seattle and headed home...it was raining like a MOFO and I was glad to get in my area and then I went to Home Depot,store and the gym.

So now I,m home with my latte reading the Sunday news paper...waiting for the SEAHAWK game to start .

Happy Holiday all
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2014, 09:32 AM   #318
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Good Morning!
Last day of November and it is going to be 75 here in Okieland and then hit rock bottom tomorrow with a high of 32. My bones don't know when to ache and when to dance. :-)
I am assuming it's back to work for most of us. Long weekends are always great other than I have to tell myself over and over to get up on Monday. Red is cooking our meal today. We spent the weekend visiting family and shopping. I now have proof that you can't fix stupid because I was talked into to going out on Friday. LOL. Hoping everyone has had a nice weekend. Here's to a great week ahead.

Peace!
Old 11-30-2014, 09:40 AM   #319
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Sunday!

Lazy day off after a day of hooky.

Wait, I do have things to do!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2014, 09:49 AM   #320
Henry

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
just interested in friendship

Henry Has the BEST ReputationHenry Has the BEST ReputationHenry Has the BEST ReputationHenry Has the BEST ReputationHenry Has the BEST ReputationHenry Has the BEST ReputationHenry Has the BEST ReputationHenry Has the BEST ReputationHenry Has the BEST ReputationHenry Has the BEST ReputationHenry Has the BEST Reputation

sleeping in, huge breakfast, still sipping coffee. life is good
Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Henry For This Useful Post: