Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2022, 03:24 PM   #2222
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Headed out early to get my Latte to drink while reading sunday paper.
Then finished my flower planting. Now gonna enjoy my left over soup.

Enjoy your sunday All.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2022, 10:03 AM   #2223
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday! Have a great week!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2022, 10:44 AM   #2224
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Happy Sunday! Have a great 4 day work week!

The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2022, 08:33 PM   #2225
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Got up super early so we could get to church on time. Omg, pastor went on and on about Leprosy, then I get to work and his version about Leprosy neatly fit the condition of our boss who kind of resembles a leper in very strange ways.

Anyway.... lol ..... it has been a very long day and I am so glad I survived my work day and the sermon about Leprosy.

Next Sunday, my Love and I plan to just get Coffee and Waffles with Strawberries and drive to the coast for a day of relaxation.

Happy Sunday,

~ K.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2022, 09:43 PM   #2226
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know how over easy it was, but my Sunday sure was funny.
It's my birthday on Tuesday and we're celebrating this weekend. We've been trying to make my birthday cake since yesterday morning and it keeps not happening. Everytime we turn on the oven to preheat something happens. Today was going to be the day. The plan was to be lazy, bake a cake, maybe watch a movie. Instead, today, the goats got out. I was on the couch, the oven was preheated, and I was getting up to go make the batter, when I noticed a goat out of the corner of my eye. Out of the pen. In the part of the yard with no fence. I jumped up to run outside (in my slippers) and Max started saying something about "bring treats," and "shoes!" I grabbed carrots and shoes, and ran outside. As soon as the goats saw me they came trotting right over for treats and followed me back to their extremely large fenced in area. Then Max guarded the hole they'd made in the fence while I went to the garage to see what we had on hand to fix the fence right now. We couldn't go to the hardware store because they would have just come right out that hole again as soon as we walked away. Well, a baby gate, some chicken wire, some old boards, zip ties, and a couple of wooden tomato trellises later, and the fence is reinforced. Is it pretty? No. Is it sturdy enough to hold the goats in for a while? Oh, God, I hope so. Also, Hank the goat is the prettiest little guy, and sweet as can be. Then he sneezed on me. After I take a shower, I'm going to bake a cake. Wish me luck. 🤣🤣🤣
Edited to add: it was really funny and I enjoyed fixing the fence. I'm still giggling about those silly goats and the trouble they get into.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2022, 09:08 AM   #2227
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2022, 11:33 AM   #2228
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday

It's a beautiful day with football, scenic drive and left over spaghetti.

Chatting about a broken bed😯

The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2022, 12:35 PM   #2229
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2022, 03:51 PM   #2230
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Today has been a wonderful Sunday, indeed.

Except driving her to the airport.

Hoping everyone has a good of a week ahead as I had a weekend.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2022, 09:38 AM   #2231
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Happy Sunday <3

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2022, 08:04 AM   #2232
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,100 Times in 8,594 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday!

It's cool and windy on the lake so I'm staying inside today. Will go out for yesterday's mail, maybe, but that's it.

Will make some sausage and eggs, work on my BFP pen-pal projects, make a batch of Emerald Bliss smoothies, watch Riches on Amazon Prime, talk to fam.

An easy day. Wishing everyone the same.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2022, 09:36 AM   #2233
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up at 8 ish, got outta bed at 9 ish having a blueberry bagel with mixed berry cream cheese and some hazelnut coffee.
good morning everyone.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2022, 09:23 PM   #2234
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up at about 9 a.m., took the dog out, and had some breakfast and watched Star Trek: Discovery. The rest of the day consisted of me medicating myself, watching ST and dozing off and on. I did make dinner, but it was one of those easy throw-it-all-in-a-pan and put it in the oven type things.

It was a pretty easygoing day.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2022, 09:49 AM   #2235
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Happy Sunday

[/I]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2022, 11:55 AM   #2236
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I had leftover Chinese food for breakfast. I've spent the morning medicating myself to where I hopefully reach that plateau where I don't feel really miserable, my nose isn't running and I'm not coughing.

Plan to finish my Christmas cards today.

Have a great Sunday everybody!

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2022, 12:46 PM   #2237
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Happy Sunday, E/everybody!

Today has been a half-and-half kind of easygoing Sunday. I woke up feeling pretty good, and I went to drive through the Kroger parking lot and pick up a big order of groceries. I didn't even have to get out of the car, although I forgot until I was underway that I needed gas - so I did have to get out and pump gas. But the grocery people loaded up my trunk and I was on my way. The boy brought in the groceries, so all I had to do was unpack bags and load up the refrigerator. (The pantry items are sitting right in the middle of the floor where I left them. The boy will take care of that later.)

But then I started coughing again, and it seems I may have overdone it a bit. I had some hot cocoa, which was delicious, and a roast beef sandwich, which was fast and easy. Then I walked the dog and played with her a bit, and came back to bed and took some cough syrup. I think I'm going to spend the rest of the day recuperating.

I'm a little sad because my bio-family is all together today celebrating, but I am still much too sick to drive that far or be around the baby. But we are reconvening in January to do it all again, so I can't be too sad.

Have a great day, y'all!

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2023, 12:00 PM   #2238
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Happy Sunday, Y'all!

I got up a little before 8 a.m., after a night of not sleeping much. I took the doggo out and then fed her, then I had a soft roll and a mug of Pumpkin Spice Swiss Miss. I watched an episode of some kids' baking show, and spent some time with the boi as soon as hy got going for the morning.

Currently listening to a playlist I named "Good morning". Last 3 songs:
- Gotta Get Up - Harry Nilsson
- Good Day - Nappy Roots
- Lovely Day - Bill Withers

Plan to work on a craft project today and do some baking. Trying to avoid thinking about chores like laundry and changing the -- nevermind. Have a lovely day, E/everyone!

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2023, 02:59 PM   #2239
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Woke early enough with big plans for the day but quickly forget about all that and have been dragging my feet all morning. Now it's almost lunch and time to atone for my sins or at least some of them. Plans are -

Put in order for some emergency supplies. I was raised to gear up, prepare for the coming apocalypse. Most of my life, a few exceptions aside, though never to that extent I've been pretty good about it. Nothing fabulous but enough that I'd have at least a little extra just in case. What I've realized with this pandemic is boy that stuff goes fast. So it's got me thinking long term. A couple three months is good but look at what a dent I've put in it when already even at the start it could have been better. For some reason I keep dragging my feet when it comes to placing the order though. So today that's one thing I'm determined to get done – hit the pay button. Not plan the budget, figure the menu, fill the cart, do all that. Nope just hit the pay button. Sheesh how hard could it be? The money is there but still I keep dragging my feet.

Walk to the mail box. Again dragging my feet. Foolishly I let my grandson play with my eyeglass case. He has dozens of times before without incident but this time he broke the hinges. It's the best one I've ever owned and wouldn't you know it vintage. I got notified by the seller, begging after a revue, it's here and days latter there in the mailbox it still sits and still no revue. Even more pathetic when I go to fetch my glasses or put them away I curse myself under my breath for ever having allowed myself to trust a two year old with it. Then I think yeah but he's almost three. Then I feel ashamed of myself because even so three is still pretty young to be trusting a child with a treasured possesion. Well enough with the guilt. I just have get up off my ass and go get the damn thing already.

Move the box. There is a box that I keep tripping over and cursing at. I know I should move it but I don't. Which is really pretty pathetic and inexcusable because it's right next to the shelf, bottom shelf so not even a lift or an inch away. That and empty too, and small. So it's not like back breaking, strenuous labor I'm avoiding. I don't know maybe it's so I'll have something other than Monte to speak to because I can't curse at the cat for something he hasn't done. Or for that matter even something he has.

Well now that I read this I guess I could have just said – do things I've been putting off, avoiding. Sorry, thanks for listening.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2023, 10:37 PM   #2240
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Currently listening to a playlist I named "Good morning". Last 3 songs:
- Gotta Get Up - Harry Nilsson
- Good Day - Nappy Roots
- Lovely Day - Bill Withers
I love Nappy Roots!

Today wasn't rushed but wasn't exactly overeasy either. I got up, had a snack and went to the gym, back home to feed the babies and eat followed by a shower, working on a craft project, tidying up, vacuuming, dancing around the living room like a lunatic, watching some RuPaul's All Stars Drag Race, catching up on emails and eventually, dinner, a quick trip to Kohl's and feeding and playing with the babies.

Not everything on my list got checked off but I've been an active loaf so it's all good.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: