Old 06-02-2011, 11:12 PM   #301
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedgrrl View Post
I came into this thread waaaay on the tail end! i just wanted to say that i appreciate being educated. i had never heard anyone id as tg butch in the ways described in the thread, nor had i heard of male id'd butch in any context, so this was an eye-opening read for sure. thank you all for your contributions/view points.
Cool.

How is it that you have heard TG butch defined?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 05:36 PM   #302
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

I think it depends upon the person. There are so many pre-conceived ideas about what makes a man and what makes a woman. Same goes for butch and FTM. It is different for the individual.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 03:48 PM   #303
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

The beautiful thing about diversity is that we each get to (or SHOULD get to) choose how we best identify, regardless of gender. I am a huge fan of female masculinity in all its forms... and I think Butches should be respected for wherever they choose to fall into the gender spectrum!
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post: