Bad Bad Boi

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Bad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST Reputation

My place is an expression of me... so of course it is charming...

I have made my own soap for years now so yes, you will get fresh soap just for you!
I also make my own trailmix which all seem to enjoy.
I have an organic garden which provides tasty goodies for our meals.
I do keep my space reasonably clean as I never want to be embarassed to bring home a guest... LoL
Zima the wonder dog (with one eye and half of one ear missing) is always a hit with everyone! I call her the Snuggle Smuggler as even people who don't like dogs find themselves petting on her and doting on her.

Then best of all - in my space - you get ME and my sunny, cheerful personality!

Peace and Blessings,

David
Bad Bad Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bad Bad Boi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 05:49 AM   #42
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boi View Post
My place is an expression of me... so of course it is charming...

I have made my own soap for years now so yes, you will get fresh soap just for you!
I also make my own trailmix which all seem to enjoy.
I have an organic garden which provides tasty goodies for our meals.
I do keep my space reasonably clean as I never want to be embarassed to bring home a guest... LoL
Zima the wonder dog (with one eye and half of one ear missing) is always a hit with everyone! I call her the Snuggle Smuggler as even people who don't like dogs find themselves petting on her and doting on her.

Then best of all - in my space - you get ME and my sunny, cheerful personality!

Peace and Blessings,

David
what kind of soap?
what do you grow in the garden?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 06:12 AM   #43
Bad Bad Boi

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Bad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST Reputation

Glycerin soap with only natural oils and scents. Haven't tried adding any dried herbs yet, but thought I might this year.

Garden is small and simple. Heirloom tomatoes, green beans, cukes, putting in an asperagus bed and some blackberry bushes this year. I am in a new space so am just getting it going - I know - a little late but it will be better than nothing... and great for next year!
Bad Bad Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bad Bad Boi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 06:50 AM   #44
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
A puppy would be awesome!
Why settle for just one? ... If they don't have a puppy in their home for me to love, they must have a love of puppies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Ok, I will go first.

Photographs everywhere

Dino Martini - the ladies just love him. He is a lovebug.

My deck

The hammock for 3 people (think 2 people and a dog and a cat or 2)

Andrew

I do love photos of family and their favorite landscapes like sunset at their favorite lake-get-a-way (and photos that show their personality), YES we LOVE Dino!!, and I'm the Weber Grill Queen so I would certainly LOVE a deck... but you can keep the hammock, I might get sea-sick? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Ummmmmmm Me
Only if you make really awesome blueberry pancakes!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 07:36 AM   #45
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

different women (do you mean femmes, Andrew?) respond differently to things that I have in my house. These are the things that garner a response:
  • books - they are everywhere and shelved in library sized bookcases
  • music and videos (I am an audiophile)
  • a big kitchen (it is big enough to dance in) that is well stocked
  • wine selection
  • critters, including a "puppy" (well, she is 7, but will always be my puppy)
  • photographs that I have taken and those others have taken (particularly of the Middle East)
  • they seem to like the decor and the way the rooms are laid out
  • I don't have anything to do with it, but the way the morning sun illuminates the kitchen.

I don't think that I managed 10 things <shrugs>, but these are the things that come to mind as I recollect comments made by women who come to my house.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 08:57 AM   #46
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxnrope View Post
different women (do you mean femmes, Andrew?) respond differently to things that I have in my house. These are the things that garner a response:
  • books - they are everywhere and shelved in library sized bookcases
  • music and videos (I am an audiophile)
  • a big kitchen (it is big enough to dance in) that is well stocked
  • wine selection
  • critters, including a "puppy" (well, she is 7, but will always be my puppy)
  • photographs that I have taken and those others have taken (particularly of the Middle East)
  • they seem to like the decor and the way the rooms are laid out
  • I don't have anything to do with it, but the way the morning sun illuminates the kitchen.

I don't think that I managed 10 things <shrugs>, but these are the things that come to mind as I recollect comments made by women who come to my house.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:16 AM   #47
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
You are such a stinker! Massive? Can't you do something about your woman?
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 09:57 AM   #48
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default this is all just heresay

when one is invited into my home:

drool towels..not for them to use because they drool, but to protect them from the infamous newf drool. Lay it in your lap and wait..especially when they come to tell you how good the water tasted out of the toilet bowl...and dont think I havent tried everything to keep them from doing that...I have...they win. Love me, love my newfs...

really nice long towels if they are staying overnite

their own bedroom..because at this point in time, I am not sharing beds.

reading material in the bathroom of his choice...I have three baths. Pick one and the material will appear...

a lint brush that will also remove cat and dog hair...

coffee in the morning made as they prefer it, in a cup that will be designated as his whenever he comes to visit and one I will use in the mornings sometimes when I am particularly missing him

a throne. This doesnt happen overnite. It takes him time to feel at home and to chose his place of honor. Some like to sit at the head of the table. Some like the end of the sectional. Some prefer a recliner. As long as its not MY throne, it becomes theirs when they come back.

beside his throne, a place of altar...things he needs...specific to him. Perhaps the tv guide and the remote. Or his favorite book he is working through on his visits to me. Or a bag of lemon drops and horehounds because he cant find them where he lives. Something, anything that says that I lovingly meet his needs

quietness. My house is very quiet. I dont often watch tv. I dont listen to alot of music. Even my appliances run quietly. It is a way of surrounding myself in the Present and keeping myself there. In the quiet of my home, he would find himself Present with me and I with him. In the early times of wooing, this is especially important. In order to build knowledge of the soul of another person, you really need to be Present with them in the Stillness so that you know you are meeting their Core and not their surroundings.

and in between the times of quietness, there will be times of his and her pleasures...does he like to watch Bruce Willis movies and tv shows (Moonlighting was wonderful!) Will he watch SeaBiscuit with me? Will we put on some country music and dance slow and close, as someone put it once, buckle rubbing music? Does he want to pop in a video game (horrors! I wouldnt know what to do if this happened!) or spend time on the computer? moments of activity to please him and myself, beyond and outside of the other...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 10:03 AM   #49
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

One'a these for my sore, tired feet....

And LOTS of Strawberry-Blueberry or Strawberry-Mango smoothies on hot days.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 10:11 AM   #50
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
when one is invited into my home:

drool towels..not for them to use because they drool, but to protect them from the infamous newf drool. Lay it in your lap and wait..especially when they come to tell you how good the water tasted out of the toilet bowl...and dont think I havent tried everything to keep them from doing that...I have...they win. Love me, love my newfs...

really nice long towels if they are staying overnite

their own bedroom..because at this point in time, I am not sharing beds.

reading material in the bathroom of his choice...I have three baths. Pick one and the material will appear...

a lint brush that will also remove cat and dog hair...

coffee in the morning made as they prefer it, in a cup that will be designated as his whenever he comes to visit and one I will use in the mornings sometimes when I am particularly missing him

a throne. This doesnt happen overnite. It takes him time to feel at home and to chose his place of honor. Some like to sit at the head of the table. Some like the end of the sectional. Some prefer a recliner. As long as its not MY throne, it becomes theirs when they come back.

beside his throne, a place of altar...things he needs...specific to him. Perhaps the tv guide and the remote. Or his favorite book he is working through on his visits to me. Or a bag of lemon drops and horehounds because he cant find them where he lives. Something, anything that says that I lovingly meet his needs

quietness. My house is very quiet. I dont often watch tv. I dont listen to alot of music. Even my appliances run quietly. It is a way of surrounding myself in the Present and keeping myself there. In the quiet of my home, he would find himself Present with me and I with him. In the early times of wooing, this is especially important. In order to build knowledge of the soul of another person, you really need to be Present with them in the Stillness so that you know you are meeting their Core and not their surroundings.

and in between the times of quietness, there will be times of his and her pleasures...does he like to watch Bruce Willis movies and tv shows (Moonlighting was wonderful!) Will he watch SeaBiscuit with me? Will we put on some country music and dance slow and close, as someone put it once, buckle rubbing music? Does he want to pop in a video game (horrors! I wouldnt know what to do if this happened!) or spend time on the computer? moments of activity to please him and myself, beyond and outside of the other...
Damn you are very accommodating Girl!

I'm with you on the sleeping. I prefer to sleep alone. They would get their own bedroom, towels, etc.

BUT I'd show them where the coffee is and how I like it. I'd then give them a list of chores to do around the farm and if all went well I'd cook an awesome meal, wear something very pretty and he's be rubbing my feet whilst I perch on that throne! lol

Slow dancing sounds nice. If he was a really good boy I might even dance for him. (wink)

I love candles, nag champa, I like my space to be eclectic and have a nice spiritual feel about it . I am the Goddess of my domain and anyone who enters does so symbiotic with everything here. He must approach with great care, respect and compassion. I'm totally in no nonsense mood these days. Notice the hoops at the entrance of my long driveway.

Last edited by Sachita; 05-25-2010 at 10:16 AM.
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:14 AM   #51
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

hmmm ...

Deck .... check
Jacuzzi .... check
HD screen with video game systems ..... check
Fuzzy little people ..... check
A house She makes a home no matter what's in it ....... check (and frankly, the aforementioned doesn't compare to that).

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 10:41 AM   #52
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

When we were visiting back and forth, all I needed was a clean bed, a working shower, and a big, clean towel. Some breakfast food in the fridge and a working TV somewhere in the place were also nice. All the rest was icing on the cake.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 11:01 AM   #53
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

For ll the things I have in the house,its all just stuff..nice stuff but stuff just the same.I would be just as happy liveing way out in the country in a log cabin with a pot bellied stove and a home made bed.I do really live a more simple quiet life,the tv I watch is more to the tune of discovery,national geo,syfy,hallmark ect.I dont care to watch anything with blood n guts or things that are cruel and distasteful...keeps my mind at a calmer pace..use to horror shows were like u knew it was just a show but a bit scary ..now they are just to real for me to watch,I dont care to much for tear jerker movies either.
I have one lonely fern hanging is a basket that is well taken care of,but as im not good at growing thigs...black thimb hear..I would like to plant some fruit trees in the yard.I do have a small herb guarden growing in a large kids wagon in pots so if the weather isnt good I can take them out of harms way.
I haved always taken care of others but really have no idea how it would feel to have someone do that for me.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 11:09 AM   #54
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile **Just a notice**

I apologize to anyone if I offended them by the usage of the word in my title "women".

Namaste,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 12:20 PM   #55
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

~looks around~....huh...

I do have plasma tv, in both living room and bedroom / I prefer tv in living room, be warned, closed captioning is permanently On, touch my captioning, we'll have issues...If the show or channel Lacks CC access & I have the remote, it gets changed...or I just find somethin' else to do {-eg-}

I have 2 different types of Coffeemakers, 3 si eres boricua como yo....

I like different types of Tea stocked in my Kitchen, I'm not fond of herbals..

I also like picking out Unique coffee mugs & Cups in small stores, so...take a pick...

I don't bother with spice racks, whatever spice I need, it must be accessible, and of course Functional...

I do stock up on scented candles *in case the Electric fails*, my preference is citrus n Sage, or whatever grabs my attention at the time of Purchase {I avoid fruity/food smells because that just makes me thirsty/hungry}
It's not very often I buy "incense", for 2 reasons, a} I'm asthmatic b} There has to be a compelling reason to buy it {prayer/ritual}...

I very rarely smoke, for obvious reason, if the visitor does, I'll explain and kindly show them to a part of the house where they *can*{outside, by the tree, if it's a pleasant day}...

I haz deh Ferrets, love me, love my fuzzies...

Books...Everywhere, in every room, of almost every subject, Books, drive-you-nuts-at-every-corner...Books.

My bathroom is small, but very clean[a mandatory, a MUST, borderline OCD!!!!] and comfortable, when on the phone with my boi, we refer to it as My "office"...And yes, I'm also picky about the TP....

There's no plants INSIDE, cuz of ~points to Ferrets, and Dog~ and I'm working on figuring what to plant above ground outdoors {my landlord has a stupid policy, if u Do get permission to plant anything, it has to stay there}

Same deal with my Hammock {fits 2 people, max weight 350 pds}

My food pantry stocks whatever tickles my fancy at purchase time..IBC root beer is a must, or creme soda, as is Pepperidge Farms orange Milanos...

Like Toughy, I don't use sanitary pads of any kind...Walking thru that aisle in itself is a very awkward experience for me, so...I'll happily visit the home improv. section while u browse kotex...

I'm still working on my Deck...
it shall be ....eventually...my magnum opus -strut- {if i dont skip town}
Old 05-25-2010, 12:21 PM   #56
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If I were invited into a guy's home for the first time....what I would love to see is/are:

~Books

~Tasteful art on the walls/shelves

~A clean bathroom (toilet paper/over, please....clean towels even hung, etc.)

~A home that reflects the person I have come to know (or believe I know)

~Simple, tasteful class.....extravagance is not needed to impress me ~ good taste is.

~The bed will be made (not that I would see it that first visit, but I would enjoy/appreciate a 'tour')

~A pleasant scent in the home

~A sense of pride in the owner's surroundings (again, that doesn't mean extravagance or tons of worldly possessions)

~A welcoming entry

Something like that.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 01:54 PM   #57
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I'm an easy kind of girl...

Baked Cheetos
Diet Coke
Miller Lite or MGD 64

and Charmin toilet paper with Aloe

PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 02:07 PM   #58
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,354 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

I apologize to anyone if I offended them by the usage of the word in my title "women".

Namaste,
Andrew

I wasn't offended at all, but I did assume that you were directing your question to butches and guys, and I didn't post what my Pete, a woman identified butch, loves about my home.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 02:25 PM   #59
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Andrew
No problem buddy,like popeye I am what I am,just butchere that all get outs.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 02:29 PM   #60
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
..especially when they come to tell you how good the water tasted out of the toilet bowl...and dont think I havent tried everything to keep them from doing that...I have...they win.
Keeping the lid down???