Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 10-13-2010, 12:24 PM   #101
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2010, 12:33 PM   #102
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

God Help Us All...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #103
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
God Help Us All...........
The End Is Nigh...

-

Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #104
FlowerFem

How Do You Identify?:
femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
dating

FlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST Reputation
Default dec 12 2012

I believe this date will come and go just like Y2k did. Just like 10/10/10 did. Just like 6/6/6 did. " The sky is falling the sky is falling, I think I hear chicken little.......
FlowerFem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FlowerFem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 09:40 AM   #105
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow 2012

I'm gonna greet, what day is it? December 21st? 22nd? 2012 head on and say, "bring it..."
The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #106
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

The Mayan calendar does not predict the end of the world in 2012. I know that many of our global doomsayers are predicting that, but I REFUSE to stand in line to buy FEAR, no matter how good the bargain basement price is. Good grief. I don't know what is going to happen, but I am hopeful for some sort of spiritual awakening, whatever the heck that means.

We had an amazing ritual on Dec 21. The eclipse was beautiful and the ritual was just astounding, everyone came away with a feelings of connection, peace and renewal. Each solstice and equinox to Dec 21, 2012 I will spend in ritual. 2012 for me means a new beginning. Who knows maybe the world will change so drastically that I will no longer be allergic to and maybe I will want a pair of and maybe I can to long lost friends. Maybe it will be a birth of hope... hey I could get behind that.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #107
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

If the world ends, it ends. I am more than ready to meet my maker. I personally believe that nothing will happen on 2012. Just hype. It will be time when God says it's time.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:25 AM   #108
dreadgeek
Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It's 21 December 2012. No rogue planets crashing into the Earth. No gigantic solar storms knocking the planet on its axis. No gigantic solar flares knocking out all electronics on the planet. No polar shifts. And another prophecy of "we're all gonna die! The wisdom of the ancients tells us so!" goes into the dustbin of ludicrous history.

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #109
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

I had heard of December 21st, 2012 since I was a very young child. I always had it in the back of my mind. I never really bought into the whole "we're all gonna die" mentality but since I'm open-minded, I believed anything was possible. Since we're all still here, I can only hope that the changes that this date has ushered in have come quietly but will improve our lives for the better. I, myself, am filled with great hope.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:05 PM   #110
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I was thinking about this.

12/12/12 is the furthest logical extension of a certain pattern finally made possible in this century: 1/1/1, 2/2/2/ 3/3/3, etc.

Maybe the Mayans just meant, it's the end of that pattern.

But then I heard, they didn't have the same numerical system for years. 12/12/12 is actually represented with some other numerical symbols i their system.

So then I thought, well maybe it's the furthest logical extension in whatever system they do have.

But I don't know have enough information to check that out.

And then I started thinking, maybe it's the "end" in a more subtle way.

Maybe something happened on 12/12/12 that set into motion, a series of events that will culminate in the end of the world.

But if you look at it that way, the "end" started as soon as the earth "began," because the thing that set it into motion was itself set into motion by something before that—

so the end has always been inevitable, according to that logic.

What a cheery thought.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2012, 09:41 PM   #111
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

The Mayan calendar did not frigging end............shaking my hand. The date (and I'm not it's actually 12/21/12) simply marks the end of the long count cycle. The next long count cycle began on 12/22/12 (date questionable).

It's a cyclic thang that calendar........no end in sight ever.........
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 09:59 PM   #112
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
The Mayan calendar did not frigging end............shaking my hand. The date (and I'm not it's actually 12/21/12) simply marks the end of the long count cycle. The next long count cycle began on 12/22/12 (date questionable).

It's a cyclic thang that calendar........no end in sight ever.........

LOL "shaking your head"

Oh! It's 12/21/12, not 12/12/12!!!

I feel like Rosanne Rosanna Dan, and "Soviet Jewelry"—Never mind!!!
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post: