Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-10-2010, 08:15 AM   #1941
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

gotta love baby dykes & puppy love..

Old 05-10-2010, 08:21 AM   #1942
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
I do Agree with Hawking on those Aliens...
Sometimes it's best left alone...
I mean c'mon..if early Explorers fucked over the Natives, can u imagine E.T.???

Somebody fucked over the Natives??? Are they still here?,point'em out!!!

This Elena Kagan,there's something I like about her.
BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:58 PM   #1943
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

I need some tickets to the gun show.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:32 PM   #1944
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

*Currently inventing the over analyzer emergency shut off switch*

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2010, 11:07 PM   #1945
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

i forgot how pathetically funny ren & stimpy show is lol
Old 05-10-2010, 11:35 PM   #1946
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Random Pooh-Pah!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:30 AM   #1947
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default I have this problem.

So, this black teenage kitty appeared a few days ago. She's scrawny and has a hunchback and never stops meowing. As cats go, she's got a face only a mother could love.

Today, she and my dog made friends..and she decided she likes me. She came in the house everytime I opened the door while I was trying to hang laundry. She seems to enjoy my ankles. She's lonely. She wants to be heard. She smacks up the dog when necessary.

She lets me pet her and isn't feral. I have no idea where she came from. Tonight, I noticed her humpback is due to a large cyst or spongy growth on her shoulder blade. It's not painful to the touch and she's full of energy so I'm not sure what to make of it.

I told her if she's still around in the morning, I'll take her to the vet. Bear in mind, I don't want a cat. They make me itch. They leave hair on my pillow. They get on the counters at night. I like feral cats..who live outside.

The cat and my dog are obsessed with each other and are communicating through the kitchen window. The cats sits on the chair on the patio on the outside of the window..and BLossom sits on the chair at the table in the kitchen. And, they communicate. A lot.

I've been sneaking around my kitchen for the last 3-4 hours. The cat has been eating at the feeders, sitting on the patio chair, and now she's in the entryway off the kitchen. Resting comfortably. She doesn't appear to have plans to go anywhere. I hesitate to have her in the house until she is checked over by a vet..but I feel awful thinking about her out there.

I have company arriving Wednesday. I need a mani/pedi. Blossom is getting a bath and a shave.

Blossom just had a $260.00 surgery bill and needs shots in June. She has an Secondary AV heart block and her vet care is expensive.

I DON"T NEED A $300.00 VET BILL FOR A SCRAWNY HUNCHBACK CAT!!!!

Yet this kitty has adopted us. Blossom has adopted her. Try as I might, I can't NOT like this cat.

Ughhh... I might have been adopted against my will. Again. Sigh, I'm taking a comforter out there for her to sleep on.

Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2010, 11:51 AM   #1948
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

figures..I stay home cuz it's pissing cats and dogs....and the sun starts shining by 2 pm..
Old 05-11-2010, 12:14 PM   #1949
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbean View Post
The cat and my dog are obsessed with each other and are communicating through the kitchen window. The cats sits on the chair on the patio on the outside of the window..and BLossom sits on the chair at the table in the kitchen. And, they communicate. A lot..
I once had an orange stripped tom cat fall madly, head over ass, in love with a wiener dog who lived across the street..

His love was returned...

It was the strangest thing to watch..

Sis would start pawing at the door and meowing up a storm when his star crossed mate was outside... The lil dog would do a mad dash for our door as soon as she was let out...

Sigh...

*No interspecies hook ups were the result of this love.. they just wanted to be together*
Old 05-11-2010, 01:21 PM   #1950
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

You cannot fight Mother Nature. No way no how. Mother Nature wins all the time.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:10 PM   #1951
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What causes ants to invade ones home when it rains?!?!? Ughh... sigh...
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:46 PM   #1952
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default What a way to wake up...

Setting the scene:

Early, Monday morning.

Me: Guest bedroom in a twin bed (at my parents)

Me: Rolling over to get comfortable (blissfully sleepy)

The mattress: Not completely centered on the bed. 4 or so inches hanging over the edge of the box spring (unbeknownst to me).

Me: suddenly falling (on my back) slowly as the mattress wedges itself on one side between the bed and me and the closet on the other side.

Me: Panic begins to saturate my being as pillows topple onto me posing possible suffocation issues.

Me: thinking "I'm falling and I can't get up"

Me: wrestling desperately with the top heavy mattress in the hopes of making my way to safety.

Me: Finally finding an *out*

My dog: Staring at me from the other twin bed across the room with a WTF look on her face and utter shock.

Me: Thinking, seriously?

The rest of the morning and day continued on in such a vein. Jealous aren't you?

Uh huh.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #1953
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Naps are good. Naps are even better with a human alarm clock.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:52 PM   #1954
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Gosh Enchantress.
The only thing that hit me today was a thought.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #1955
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
Gosh Enchantress.
Yeah and we can't post it on here.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #1956
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
Gosh Enchantress.
You're lucky. If you wish hard enough maybe you'll have a nifty experience like mine. Wish really hard now...
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:22 PM   #1957
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2010, 08:48 PM   #1958
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

I just got the funniest Rep point comment, thank you my friend, I needed a laugh. You know who you are
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:02 PM   #1959
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My friend called me tonight she was feeling a little "blue" so she said "I called you cause I know you always make me feel better" I thougth that was sweet. She continued the conversation as I'm trying to make her feel better then the bombshell came.. She says, "I'm feeling a little guilty cause everyone says I text too much" she continues to say "I don't text anymore then the next person" (I'm thinking to myself... "OH GOD DON"T ASK ME HOW MUCH I TEXT IN A MONTH" then it she did it.. she had to ask me how much after she told me she texts about 6-7k texts a month she says it's average. Here's were my part that I'm suppose to be "making her feel better" comes into play or NOT....

I swallow and say umm about 300 ... she says..."In a day?" I'm like "No a month" .... she hung up on me.... lmccao
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2010, 09:10 PM   #1960
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Have you ever bought a boatload of groceries, everything is organized and abundant and colorful in your fridge, and so you don't want to eat anything because it looks so nice and so do the cupboards?

Yep

That's where i'm at tonight...starving.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff