Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-01-2010, 07:59 PM   #2361
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

M's Pub my old haunt and reviewed in Wine Spectator always said the trick to their sangria was red wine with Paul Masson brandy. Unusual taste.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:54 PM   #2362
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
At the moment
  • perfecting a sangria recipe
  • getting me drunk so i spill all my secrets
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:05 PM   #2363
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

Feel like my life is always shit anymore. You wouldn't know if from all thats been happening and what I have said in forums here, but I used to be quite a positive person. I HATE what is happening. Feel like nothing is in my control. Feel like things are happening to me and I have no way to stop them or avoid them. What the hell is going on? I feel like I am angry all the time! Damn! I can't get away from peoples negativity. It's making me nuts, work..home... negative negative negative. Whats happening to people? Doesn't anyone care about anyone but themselves anymore? I wish I could live by myself. I wish I could be better off financially. Don't need a million bucks, just be able to support myself and have a little something left for retirement. At this rate, I will retire the day I die. With the amount of stress I feel right now... jeeze... my dr told me to quit my last job bc of the stress. What is she gonna say now? Still stressing, and now other stresses on top of that. Crap Crap Crap.
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2010, 10:40 PM   #2364
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

I want a FoodSaver so I can buy LOTS of meat and cheese and keep it forever.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:16 PM   #2365
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My heart is set on honey and biscuits in the morning.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:33 PM   #2366
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation
Default ruthie14

Sending you lots of **positive energy** and peace for within to help you get thru all what you are going through! Hope each new day will also suround you with *sparkles* to help you guide thru any dark path.
(( hugs))
storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:34 PM   #2367
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

The storms, I hate them.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:38 PM   #2368
BoiJen

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
happy to find inner peace

BoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

-disturbing dreams that kept me from sleeping very well even after i had been up all night
-very touching n heartfelt texts from my chick who is finally opening up quite a bit more n showing how much she cares
BoiJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:21 AM   #2369
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Staying up too late. Time to hit the proverbial hay.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:47 AM   #2370
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The 'suspicious vehicle' with the explosive device in it found in NY.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 05:58 AM   #2371
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
Tabs took such good care of me. I am such a lucky curmudgeon to have the love and support of such a good, decent and drop dead gorgeous (inside and out) woman!!

Theo
Aww, thank you

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:23 AM   #2372
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I believe there's a magical place in my near future.... but getting there takes MUCH hard work and a strong, stubborn will not to give up on the current situation....

BUT, I'm allowing myself one more day to rest...my body still is rebelling against me and the pain makes it hard to function... before I start some heavy duty packing and preparing....

........even through the pain and frustration...I can see clearly what's waiting for me on the other side of my bridge.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:26 AM   #2373
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

All this friggin rain

10+ inches in less than 24 hours and it is still coming down
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 07:28 AM   #2374
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind is that I'm missing my sweetheart already. She left this morning on a business trip, I leave on mine tomorrow. At least we were able to accidentally synchronize the week we would be gone, and ironically enough, we will both be traveling to the same time zone one state apart. We both get home the same night and then have the weekend together! Our life it so very good, but I sure do miss her when we aren't together.

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:29 AM   #2375
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackTime View Post
All this friggin rain

10+ inches in less than 24 hours and it is still coming down
Amen to that Snacky!
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 07:48 AM   #2376
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Im wondering why it is, when the weather gets warm, and you want to sit out and enjoy nature, and just relish the beauty of the world.....people have this incessant need to share their hideous music with everyone. They do still make headphones right?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:29 AM   #2377
katzietootle

How Do You Identify?:
alien wandering
Relationship Status:
wandering

Location: illegal alien on mars, permanent resident on pluto,migrating to planet kazoom
katzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to behold

frisbeeeeee
Old 05-02-2010, 08:44 AM   #2378
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Worring the storms are causing lakes to crest and no relief in sight, hoping the fellow Tennnesseans are okay. Off to light candles for Mother Nature to halt.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 08:52 AM   #2379
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
The 'suspicious vehicle' with the explosive device in it found in NY.
It wasn't a black Tahoe was it
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:07 PM   #2380
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Tears and Raindrops....

Last edited by Kenna; 05-02-2010 at 08:36 PM. Reason: can't get pic to work
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote