Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation
Default my mind is alllll over the map...

• ChancieFancyPants: Feel better, Sweets! We'll reschedule our brunch and it'll be my treat!
  • My OMT appointment, which couldn't come at a better time, given the excruciating neck pain I had last night.
  • Blood work after the OMT appointment and my needlephobia, I'm cold-sweating just thinking about it.
  • I wonder if EMDR could help me with my needlephobia.
  • Seeing a photo of the Grandmother I didn't know I had, and getting a peak in to the future and how I will look when I'm in my 70s. Bizarre-o (and kind of neat).
  • More f'ing snow this weekend. *sigh*
  • Hawai'i, I wanna live there.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:26 AM   #10362
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Appt

I reallly do NOT wanna go to the dentist today but I haven't much of a choice since he will be finishing off my root canal. Yes, i'm a whining femme today..
However, gettiing my teef drilled on will likely take my mind off of the fact that chat is still down. ahahahah
Contessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 10:56 AM   #10363
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

a 12 hrs school day ahead- slight mid point of which I can run home and walk the dog and go back...
then I have an early class tmrw Hmmm? blah

the first quiz today..scantrons
Old 02-21-2013, 11:45 AM   #10364
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Quakers are...

A Quaker family got off a transfer bus from some other place in Maine and got on this one to continue their trip. When their things were being unloaded, out came two wagon wheels and some other random stuff. When they got on this bus the wagon wheels stayed behind at the terminal.

Really I'm fascinated by their outfits. I think I could rock out the hat the guys wear. Just a thought on the mind.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 12:08 PM   #10365
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I have much more on my mind today but I am trying to keep my energy floating peacefully thinking about the generosity I've been shown.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 12:41 PM   #10366
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Monthly menus
Sore throat
Snuggling
Business plans and ideas
Money
My new camera
Old 02-21-2013, 01:21 PM   #10367
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Trying to figure out exactly what to do
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 01:25 PM   #10368
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post

the first quiz today..scantrons
I remember scantrons. "Multiple Guess." Good luck on your test.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 01:29 PM   #10369
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Everytime I cross something off of my list 3 more items appear, it seems. LOL. I am no good at making lists but I am keeping track of all of the things I need to do before I am able to get my project off the ground. It's going to be a long 6 weeks but hopefully a fun 6 weeks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #10370
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,

BLAHHHHHHHHHHH, BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 05:00 PM   #10371
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I am thinking about this bug and I am trying to focus my attnetion to remember everything I need to pick up tonight while I am out. I don't even know if going out is a good idea right now but I'm doing it anyway.

THEN I will relax with some tea in my warm pajamas and watch another Tim Burton movie while taking my time finishing up my goal for tonight.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:44 PM   #10372
jcisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
just JC
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
the hardest to learn was the least complicated

Thanked 1,157 Times in 318 Posts
jcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default thought

finishing laundry and the cleaning so i am ready when she is off work to spend some quality time and eat and laugh....smitten
Old 02-21-2013, 05:49 PM   #10373
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcisbutch View Post
finishing laundry and the cleaning so i am ready when she is off work to spend some quality time and eat and laugh....smitten
Thanks for reminding me that I have to do all of my laundry if I want to finish sorting through my closet LOL *Whines just a little before getting up and filling the baskets*
Old 02-21-2013, 06:01 PM   #10374
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Class back on soon...
Being 41 and back in school after 1.5 yrs of this I ought to be more than familiar with the youngens not being prepared for tests YET it still baffles ME
Test rescheduled so now WE have TWO on TUES...thanks guys

How I broke down after more than a yr and had McDonalds- had to have a Shamrock shake.... LOL

NOT MY EX
Old 02-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #10375
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post
Class back on soon...
Being 41 and back in school after 1.5 yrs of this I ought to be more than familiar with the youngens not being prepared for tests YET it still baffles ME
Test rescheduled so now WE have TWO on TUES...thanks guys

How I broke down after more than a yr and had McDonalds- had to have a Shamrock shake.... LOL

NOT MY EX
Shamrock shakes are great! The ginger ones around christmas were pretty great too.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #10376
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

spooning
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 06:40 PM   #10377
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Laundry, cuddling, movies, friends. cleaning & tea.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:42 PM   #10378
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Dinner tomorrow night with some friends. Hearing their voices when I think about it. I don't mean in a psychotic way. Just in a nostalgic way.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #10379
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind right now ...

The update from my family concerning the tragedy earlier this week.
The funeral of a 4 y/o that is in a week.
My oral surgery that is tomorrow that I am so very scared of.
My day at work and all that was part of the experience.
The wonderful talk my daughter and I were finally able to have.
The love and support of some very precious friends.
The ache of loss of some people that I miss so very much in my life.

My nerves are shot ... I need or or maybe just a ((((hug)))).

Have a blessed evening!!!
Old 02-21-2013, 08:24 PM   #10380
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

What isn't????!!!!!!!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: