Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

be each-others safe place
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #462
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

don't say things that you don't mean
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 07:09 PM   #463
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

listen to each other take the time to enjoy the simple things like the sound of her heart beating when you hold her close at night , the feel of her skin next to yours
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 07:11 PM   #464
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
honey

Thanked 21,377 Times in 6,725 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
don't say things that you don't mean
you're so right, it can ruin a good thing..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 07:14 PM   #465
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

ensure you guard your "me time", and make sure your partner has their "me time".

relax......for goodness sakes, clinging too tightly makes someone like me bolt.

if you live together, whenever you get up ask, "hun, can I get you anything while I'm up?"
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 07:20 PM   #466
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Always be:

Honest
Present
Compassionate
Gentle
Yourself (never lose your own identity)
Independent
Encouraging
and
Respectful.

They'll take you far.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 07:28 PM   #467
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

~ dont relive the past ~ live in the today ~ forgive and accept ~ make love BUT have sex often ~ ** wink wink **
Old 03-16-2013, 07:38 PM   #468
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Know yourself, and be self aware, the older I get the more I see how important this is

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 09:25 PM   #469
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Love with an open heart...innocently like a child, yet with *everything* that you possess.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 11:17 AM   #470
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

~ in my own opinion : ~ I have only been in love 2x's ~ I don't fall in lust ~ I have loved but not in love ~ being a spiritual being I belive God puts ppl in our paths for a reason ~ don't forget how you met ~ what your partner has given to u ~ spirtiualy ~ and what u have given back to them ~ cherrish your connection ~ honor ~ respect eachother ~
(even tho in an arguemnet words get said ) ~ thats how I know my love for hym is endless ~ noone can take hys place ~ I submitt to hys strength ~ follow hys lead ~ I'm not perfect ~ hys guidence keeps me focused ~ my love and devotion I give to only hym ~ realtionships need to be worked on ~ seasoned ~ I will always love hym ~ even if .......~
Old 03-17-2013, 11:36 AM   #471
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

*Be a good listener.

*Reflect and grow together.

*Pick your battles. Some are just not worth having.

*Forgive. I can struggle with this one. I have experienced lots of hurt and
sometimes it is just hard to forgive those that add to that hurt.

*Don't forget the Romance.

*Be affectionate. Love and Lust...have those moments of pure "rip your clothes off" passion.

But then again, what do I know! lol
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 11:40 AM   #472
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

live a reality based life.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 11:50 AM   #473
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
live a reality based life.
I like this one!
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 12:16 PM   #474
stepfordfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme-inist.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones :)
Relationship Status:
I really really like someone.

stepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I have two rules.

Listen even when you're angry.

Love and put yourself first.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:19 PM   #475
Diablo
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
HUMAN

Thanked 1,618 Times in 623 Posts
Diablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST Reputation

we need a what NOT to do in a relationship...for us relationship challenged individuals.....just sayin'
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diablo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 12:21 PM   #476
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoSlipknot View Post
we need a what NOT to do in a relationship...for us relationship challenged individuals.....just sayin'

there is one, it prompted me to start this one!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 12:29 PM   #477
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

I think it's vital to be selfish sometimes. Selfish in the way I interpret that word at its root. Be focused on your self. Have a rich inner life. Be complete unto yourself so that you can bring a whole, fully formed you to the mix. That whole "you complete me" thing disturbs me. I don't want to complete you, but I'd love to be your balancing counterpart. I'll gladly be the savory to your sweet and want you to be the acid in my base.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:34 PM   #478
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Ascot i get that completely. i don't want to need another to complete me as a human. i am not missing any parts (Syr may disagree!)
i want to be ME. i am ok with me, i beat me up and need improvement of course, but never wish to be so dependent on another that i lose myself.

Be you whoever you are, becoming a mirror image of someone else cannot be healthy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 12:37 PM   #479
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscotButch View Post
I think it's vital to be selfish sometimes. Selfish in the way I interpret that word at its root. Be focused on your self. Have a rich inner life. Be complete unto yourself so that you can bring a whole, fully formed you to the mix. That whole "you complete me" thing disturbs me. I don't want to complete you, but I'd love to be your balancing counterpart. I'll gladly be the savory to your sweet and want you to be acid in my base.
I like this! In fact I just had a conversation with a friend about a similar topic. I am a hopeless romantic but stand on my own two feet. I want someone that compliments me and I them. Thanks for sharing.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 01:14 PM   #480
peachy

How Do You Identify?:
Me

peachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a big believer in least said soonest mended but sometimes you have to call someone about how they're treating you. Sometimes being too understanding, too patient, trying too hard to be kind for fear of offending someone and hurting their feelings, sometimes all this does is tell them you think they're too weak to hear the truth. That's not respecting or loving someone or yourself.

When I was splitting from my ex husband because I had woken up to my sexuality, there was no direction to run because of our little girl, except to scrape the barrel of the cess pit where our relationship was and tell each other some bare truths. In the end it made us realise how much we really cared about each other, because after everything was said we were still there, neither of us ran away. I have a good friend who I know I can always count on now.

Caution: contains hard stone
peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peachy For This Useful Post: