Notices

Old 03-23-2013, 04:04 PM   #501
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

Savor her.
Old 03-23-2013, 04:07 PM   #502
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Remember to take time for each of you and to savor the time you get to spend together
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2013, 04:48 PM   #503
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Put love notes on her pillow......

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 07:37 AM   #504
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Remember to say I love you BECAUSE and ALSO.... "I like you." followed by WHY you like them.....
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 09:18 AM   #505
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

Celebrate each others foibles. Try to keep sight of the notion that part of your initial attraction was that her quirkiness is unlike anyone else's.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:10 AM   #506
Amante

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Going steady

Amante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST Reputation

Make the little extra effort every single day:
Old 03-25-2013, 10:21 AM   #507
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Interesting..care to explain?
I'm more interested to know your interpretation of it; everyone's is so different.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 10:44 AM   #508
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Laugh and just have some crazy/silly fun together and often!!!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2013, 05:06 AM   #509
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Imagine being in the other person's shoes.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2013, 06:36 AM   #510
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
I'm more interested to know your interpretation of it; everyone's is so different.
Here's mine:

*If you have areas where you are irresponsible, change this. I believe your irresponsibility affects your partner, too, even if you don't merge lives.

*Get real with, and deal with, addiction.

*If you have issues from the past, work on resolving these before you get too involved with someone new.

*Essentially, get yourself as emotionally, spiritually, and physically healthy as you can be, then stay that way. Don't look for a partner to "fix" you.

Was I even close?
Old 04-04-2013, 06:44 AM   #511
midwest chick

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,678 Times in 338 Posts
midwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputation

play and romp like puppies and kittens

growling and romping without biting hard or taking it too seriously
midwest chick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to midwest chick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2013, 11:12 AM   #512
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,739 Times in 1,584 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

Cherish all of the memories, reminisce about them (with each other) often.

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2013, 11:39 AM   #513
LadyApples

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

LadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST ReputationLadyApples Has the BEST Reputation

Typical answers, but for the love of cake, communicate and respect one another's space.

Amante, I love that StoryCorps animation! The rest of the series is also wonderful, but Danny and Annie's story was so touching. <3
LadyApples is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LadyApples For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #514
Nic

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FtM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am her North and she is my Star.

Nic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST Reputation
Default If you're mad, hold hands.

My wife and I used to hold hands when we were mad at each other. There was a time or two that I thought she was only holding my hand to keep herself from slapping me, so maybe it was worth the effort in the end. Holding hands when you argue makes it hard to disconnect from each another and it makes it hard to escalate too. We took space when we needed it but I swear holding hands when you're mad is the secret to successful marriage.
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2013, 12:19 PM   #515
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
Keep yer own metaphorical house clean first and foremost.
Would like to read how you accomplish this order.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 05:56 PM   #516
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Relationships

Hi,

I have not been that successful in relationships but I have a couple ideas that I believe in.

Be respectful toward your partner, be honest, be intimate, communicate, and have fun. There is something about laughing together that makes me feel connected to her.

Chad
My two cents
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 09:55 AM   #517
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,739 Times in 1,584 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic View Post
My wife and I used to hold hands when we were mad at each other. There was a time or two that I thought she was only holding my hand to keep herself from slapping me, so maybe it was worth the effort in the end. Holding hands when you argue makes it hard to disconnect from each another and it makes it hard to escalate too. We took space when we needed it but I swear holding hands when you're mad is the secret to successful marriage.
So very true. Actually, I read something about this in a magazine recently. Love this idea. It works.

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 11:05 AM   #518
peachy

How Do You Identify?:
Me

peachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbypoem View Post
So very true. Actually, I read something about this in a magazine recently. Love this idea. It works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic View Post
That's sweet. I love that. I used to argue a lot with my ex husband. One day when we were both really mad with each other I just slapped him on the backside and he slapped me back on mine. It's impossible to stay angry with someone when you have smacked each other on the bum. It's too ridiculous. Plus it releases the pent up frustration. Don't think that would be for everyone but it worked for us.

We're both quite hot headed and often when we argue now and it gets heated and shouting we just stop and hug and say sorry. Years ago it might be 2 days before it would get to making up hug but now it's usually within about a minute. That's something that has come with knowing each other a long time and knowing we're as bad as each other and that we care about each other regardless of emotional outbursts.

Caution: contains hard stone
peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peachy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 05:03 PM   #519
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Be respectful, even when having a fuss

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 05:48 PM   #520
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

WHEN SHE COMES TO VISIT......
Have flowers in the bedroom .......
Have some of her favorite foods and wine in the fridge, in the cupboard......
Have fresh sheets on the bed.......

When you kiss her, kiss her like she is meant to be kissed......
Love her as she is meant to be loved........
Remind her how beautiful she is, especially on those days that she is having a rough day....

I know I want to hold her all the time and not let her go but make sure you hold her first thing in the morning and last thing at night.....

Alright enough for now, *sigh* missing my girl even more so now.....but hope to see her in a couple of weeks ....... I love you SS xo

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post: