Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-11-2011, 07:41 AM   #401
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Ever try to find a slender bottle of medicine amidst tons of big ones? The one small bottle u need?....
I tend to be incredibly forgetful, ask anyone who's either been around me for awhile, or a relative, distant or immediate...
hell, ask a doctor of mine....

Anyways...

My mother usually asks to make sure I took all my Blood Pressure meds[i have the added "bonus" of hypertension]
Gotta love Mothers...
I've yet to have my morning Coffee.
And I'm slightly behind schedule to attent Treatment.

Mum : Did u take all your morning meds?....

Me: -rifling through medicine bag- "Not really, no...."

Mum: "And why not?.."

Me: -pissy now with bag- "I would if I could find the last bottle.."

Mum: "You lost one?"

Me: "No, it's somewhere within the anal recesses of this fucking medicine bag!!" -slamming bottles on counter by now...-

Mum :

Me:
Old 05-11-2011, 07:44 AM   #402
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up to snow. Grrrrr!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2011, 08:43 AM   #403
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Entirely too much
Old 05-11-2011, 08:32 PM   #404
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not today, but yesterday I was extremely pissed with a salon I went to. Actually, two of them.

The first, I went in and asked if they did underarm waxing. They said yes. I asked how long and they said 5 minutes. They called me over and I started to go down the hall and they said "No" and gestured to a chair across from the pedicure chairs. With raised eyebrows, I asked if they expected me to take my shirt off right there, in public, and they said "Oh, no!".

Apparently, my very direct "Do you do underarm waxes?" was not clear enough. I did get them to give me a referral for another salon that was close by.

So, I went there and they said it would be a couple of minutes. The back room was extremely tiny and there was a clear window in it from the main room that they had placed a small sign in, to keep it "private". The girl was not prepared for this and had to move equipment into the room and then, when she started to actually do the waxing, it was evident that she was not very experienced. She tweezed as much as she waxed off.

When done, I went out to the front area to pay and she had the nerve to tell me it was $25. Twenty-flippin-five dollars for a stupid underarm wax! I used to pay that for my legs!!! Grrrr...

Though I wish I'd asked before I had it done, it was a necessity. I'm considering this a learning experience. I'm just going to have to go farther than I would prefer to get a decent, respective waxing.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #405
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

A reminder of just how dysfunctional my family is...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:01 PM   #406
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

On sunday my son layded down his motorcycle on an acces ramp of the l20 hear,I am still pissed he didnt go to the E.R. and get checked over by a doc.That boy is way to much like me about going to the dr. but this was something he should have seen about.He has contenued to say he feels really sore,hell he ought to with the 2sd.degree road rash on his right fore arm at the elbow..it is healing but I know its gonna scar tho I have no idea how much.He has a big bruse on his right hip from hitting the pavement so he can hardly sit for long,all the other road rash is just skint knee stuff.Kids,no matter how old they get can b very frustrateing when this stuff happends.He is old enough to know better..
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2011, 10:28 PM   #407
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

listening to my employees bitching about absolutely not a damn thing! lol. just so freakin annoying

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:41 PM   #408
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Aphids already?!

Even a Park Avenue address isn't immune.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:48 PM   #409
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

You need some lady bugs. I believe you can get them online. Here...

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=ladybugs+for+sale&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=15590191563490217088&sa=X&ei=o43MTf eZDeri0gHDu8ShBA&ved=0CF8Q8wIwAQ&biw=1600&bih=771#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post

Even a Park Avenue address isn't immune.

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 08:08 PM   #410
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
You need some lady bugs. I believe you can get them online. Here...

Yes! Good idea.

I was considering that today, I prefer to use beneficial insects to pesticides when possible. I think my client would prefer it, as well.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:20 PM   #411
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Ignorance, rudeness and just plain old stupidity!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2011, 01:05 PM   #412
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Today has been a spider/insect day.

This morning when i left for work there was a spider or mosquito or something that was icky with legs and stuff on my drivers side window. I couldn't really tell if it was in or out of the car so i just grabbed something and hit it. It was sooooooo inside the car and it's guts went all over the window. I was doing that blaq blaq noise trying not to hurl, searching for something that i could wipe if off with. Found my baby wipes and took care of it. However the biscuit i had just bought for breakfast..did not get eaten.

Thennnnnn this afternoon i decided to get one of those movies in those look alike "atm" machines for a buck. I finally figured it out and went to put my debit card in and low and behold there is this hairy spider crawling all around where you put the card in. It had three white dots on it's back and two green ones on its head. Not sure what kind that was but i figured it wasn't good. I stepped back and then saw it's brother. Needless to say i left without my movies.

I don't like bugs. I don't like spiders. They scare me so hard. I hope i've seen the last of them for awhile. Today i paid my dues. Gross!!!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2011, 01:14 PM   #413
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I took time out of my day off to go do some volunteer work, but no one else was there when I got there, as I'd been told there would. Fine. So, I decided to grab some groceries while I was out. When I came home, the HEAT was on in the apartment. It's flippin' 90 degrees outside. Then, I come online to chill and find some superiority bullshit aimed my way by folks that I thought knew me well enough to know that that was not okay.

Sorry about your bugs, Belle. I don't care for them, but I've been the one to have to do something about them in most of my relationships, so I'm used to it and would have taken care of them for you.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2011, 01:17 PM   #414
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I took time out of my day off to go do some volunteer work, but no one else was there when I got there, as I'd been told there would. Fine. So, I decided to grab some groceries while I was out. When I came home, the HEAT was on in the apartment. It's flippin' 90 degrees outside. Then, I come online to chill and find some superiority bullshit aimed my way by folks that I thought knew me well enough to know that that was not okay.

Sorry about your bugs, Belle. I don't care for them, but I've been the one to have to do something about them in most of my relationships, so I'm used to it and would have taken care of them for you.
AWwwwwwwwww Gemme...that made my heart swell up. You are really a sweetheart ty.

Hugs to you on your hard day as well!!!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2011, 05:57 PM   #415
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I signed up for the online classes for my summer semester for a reason. Specifically, gas is expensive as hell and I live an hour away from campus. I find out today that they have all now been switched to onsite classes, which means I will have to drive out there 4 days a week. This really pisses me off. Grrrrrrr
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2011, 07:40 PM   #416
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

My dad, again! He just can't "deal" with me being a lesbian. He wants me to stop posting "Gay stuff" on my facebook page so his family members who are my friends won't see it. Wonder what he'll think when I come out (no they don't all know!) on national coming out day?!
The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2011, 08:30 PM   #417
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Slimy Slugs, Blood-Sucking Eight-Legged things with fangs, more Blood-Sucking things with wings and other creepy crawly things that make your skin crawl!!
I love living in the country.... but no one said I had to love the creepy crawly things that go with it.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2011, 11:59 PM   #418
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

Having my Sat Radio turned off again, and having to go online to resend the signal. 3 times since yrly bill was paid in Mar..
Sirius has NO explanation for why.
Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:53 AM   #419
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Was supposed to be leaving on our annual big family trip to Daytona this morning but couldn't due to school obligations. So not only did I have to kiss my son on the cheek and send him off without me, but five minutes later my job calls to tell me they need me to work from 5:30p this evening to 8:30a Monday morning. As in, all weekend without leaving at all. Oh, and then come back in again at 5:30p Monday evening for a 15hr shift before I go in to an 11hr school day on Tuesday morning. Are you fucking serious??

The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2011, 10:25 AM   #420
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Was supposed to be leaving on our annual big family trip to Daytona this morning but couldn't due to school obligations. So not only did I have to kiss my son on the cheek and send him off without me, but five minutes later my job calls to tell me they need me to work from 5:30p this evening to 8:30a Monday morning. As in, all weekend without leaving at all. Oh, and then come back in again at 5:30p Monday evening for a 15hr shift before I go in to an 11hr school day on Tuesday morning. Are you fucking serious??

Although, with the hours I've already put in my paycheck will look pretty darn sweet with 177 hours on it, plus the extra $100 for being the on-call SA crisis person for last week. Hmmm...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: