femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

MODERATION

Please remember not to use this thread or any thread to work out your personal drama between BFP members.

Thanks.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 05:43 AM   #8802
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Bojangles

Cajun chicken on biscuit and a coffee .. yummy

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 05:58 AM   #8803
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

My job has lost that new car smell...

Blink
Old 09-20-2012, 07:06 AM   #8804
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation
Default you reminded me of my own good fortune...................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
This is now on my mind ........

Many years ago, back in the early 80's when I was only 4 or 5 years old, my mom was in a car accident and almost died. If it wasn't for a tow truck driver who stopped and took her to the hospital, I wouldn't have a mom right now and I certainly wouldn't have my sister either. So yesterday my mom was on facebook and saw that two of her friends (people I know also) had a man as a mutual friend ~ a man by the name of Michael. He had the exact same name as the man who drove that tow truck all of those years ago, the same one who saved my mom's life. She sent him a facebook message asking him if he drove a tow truck back in the 80's; he responded back that yes he did and wondered why she was asking. She's responding to him now ............

All I can say is, if this is indeed the man that saved my mom's life all those years ago then I need to meet him someday and thank him for saving her when no one else would stop to even make sure she was okay. How do you think someone like that, the one who gave me the gift of having my mom with me all these years? I don't know, but I hope one day I get to find out
something along similar lines

my dad was required to use an oxygen tank for about 12 years (COPD). he was driving on the highway once and ended up with a flat tire. being himself, he decided to change the tire despite the summer temperature, the remote location and the addition of a largish O2 tank "following" him around. needless to say, he was affected by the heat and the labor and passed out behind the van, not in full sight of drivers passing by. a Schwann's driver noticed his van and pulled over just in case anyone needed help. that's probably the only reason i got to spend 5 more years with my father. when i finally met the Schwann's driver i couldnt decide whether to hug him or put in an order for a lifetime supply their chocolate peanut butter ice cream.

hey! they work on commission ya know!

Last edited by Nomad; 09-20-2012 at 07:08 AM. Reason: affected? effected? oh hell. where's thedivaherself when i need her?
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 08:42 AM   #8805
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad
something along similar lines

my dad was required to use an oxygen tank for about 12 years (COPD). he was driving on the highway once and ended up with a flat tire. being himself, he decided to change the tire despite the summer temperature, the remote location and the addition of a largish O2 tank "following" him around. needless to say, he was affected by the heat and the labor and passed out behind the van, not in full sight of drivers passing by. a Schwann's driver noticed his van and pulled over just in case anyone needed help. that's probably the only reason i got to spend 5 more years with my father. when i finally met the Schwann's driver i couldnt decide whether to hug him or put in an order for a lifetime supply their chocolate peanut butter ice cream.

hey! they work on commission ya know!
LOL I'd be in HUGE trouble is I put in for a lifetime supply of ice cream! But that's absolutely amazing that the man found your dad and gave him five more years with you ~ thank goodness for heaven's guardian angels here on earth

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 08:47 AM   #8806
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Changes....seasons change...routines change...most people change and grow with time...some don't...I see this with my family, friends, acquaintances, and at work...

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 09:00 AM   #8807
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

The Reunion, knowing the true significance of the weekend and how truly bummed I am that I'm missing this

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 01:23 PM   #8808
Daktari

• Filling in forms
  • Reading books
  • Eating
  • Dr.Who
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 03:42 PM   #8809
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

Leaving and not coming back. It's days like today that make me realise how miserable I am here. It's bad enough that I'm 200+ miles away from Ariel, but when my family pull their usual shit, it reminds me of how desperate I am to be away from them. I just can't handle it anymore. The only time I feel the least bit at peace is when I'm away from here and with Ariel. I need to have that peace all the time and there's no way I'll get it here. I love my family, but I just can't do it anymore.
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 11:34 PM   #8810
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have the most wonderful soulmate. Some days I am not sure how on earth I was ever given the gift of his love. We have had our ups and downs but through it all we have maintained the communication and trust that was needed to overcome any obstacle. I still remember the moment he proposed to me on a quiet star filled night on a street corner under a tree...

I love you baby and I cant wait until the day comes that I get to marry you. I know it was supposed to be this year at the Reunion... and I know that the universe had lots of other plans for us... but just know that the day I walk down the isle with you will be the happiest day of my life... with Unkle Tommi by my side and Unkle Bard at yours...

Baby, have I told you lately that I love you

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 11:38 PM   #8811
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly.88 View Post
Leaving and not coming back. It's days like today that make me realise how miserable I am here. It's bad enough that I'm 200+ miles away from Ariel, but when my family pull their usual shit, it reminds me of how desperate I am to be away from them. I just can't handle it anymore. The only time I feel the least bit at peace is when I'm away from here and with Ariel. I need to have that peace all the time and there's no way I'll get it here. I love my family, but I just can't do it anymore.
I totally understand where your coming from, I love them too, but it's hell some days, the only peace I've felt in years was with her so I get it, im thinking of moving also, ill know by Monday if I an
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 11:39 PM   #8812
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind?? Other people's happiness its so beyond amazing to see I love seeing people happy.

What else is on my mind keeping positive hoping I get to move, nothing is keeping me in Oregon anymore!
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 12:01 AM   #8813
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

what is on my mind: all of the doctors appointments that i am going to have coming up..
i am sure my anxiety will kick in for a couple of the tests..i will breathe thru them hopefully that works..
in the long run it is so going to be worth it..i am worth it..

what is also on my mind: knowing that money is so squeeky tight and my dotter is needing fall and winter clothes.

What is also on my mind: is my body still mad at me for sitting <driving9+hrs > and sitting in the docs office waiting over an hour for my appt.my lower back is mush

im old

sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #8814
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Just read an Ann Coulter article on Yahoo News. Sometimes I do not understand me at all. Guess I will have to chalk Coulter up as being like a train wreck. To me, she is horrible but like the train wreck, I cannot look away.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #8815
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes
I have the most wonderful soulmate. Some days I am not sure how on earth I was ever given the gift of his love. We have had our ups and downs but through it all we have maintained the communication and trust that was needed to overcome any obstacle. I still remember the moment he proposed to me on a quiet star filled night on a street corner under a tree...

I love you baby and I cant wait until the day comes that I get to marry you. I know it was supposed to be this year at the Reunion... and I know that the universe had lots of other plans for us... but just know that the day I walk down the isle with you will be the happiest day of my life... with Unkle Tommi by my side and Unkle Bard at yours...

Baby, have I told you lately that I love you
Maybe it'll be at next year's Reunion so I can be there? *giggles*

On my mind is the weird phone call I just had; my ex of 2 years ago just called me out of the blue! He tried earlier today and I looked at the number thinking wait I recognize this phone number, dawned on me it could be him but I thought nahhhhhhhhhhhh yeah right it can't be ~ but when he called back a second time and actually left a message, it was exactly who I thought it was! Talk about a shock; he wanted to see how I was doing and it was nice but I was surely reminded why we broke up. He wants to one day meet up for coffee but isn't comfortable doing it yet; I left the ball in his court and told him if he ever wants to meet up I'll leave that choice upto him.

Weird to get that blast from the past, but the conversation closed up a few holes that were left gaping when things ended ~ finally a chance to close that chapter of my life and truly move on

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 08:06 PM   #8816
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

I'm hoping I don't have to turn around and make an emergency trip to Texas. I'm worried. And sad. And hating my training, knowing what to expect. I don't want her to have to watch this again.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 09:31 PM   #8817
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

thinking about how sometimes I can do something or say something in a frustrated moment that really hurts someone I care about and how it really sucks that you can't take it back.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 11:44 PM   #8818
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

People from the past coming back into my life & wondering why.

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 08:55 AM   #8819
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

How much I miss asking..Drakar, Polo, Axe, or just me to that special someone when this guy just can not make up his mind. So which should it be... decisions decisions....
Old 09-24-2012, 09:18 AM   #8820
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Alix ~ I'd say Drakkar, its my favorite men's cologne besides old spice so I think that's the one You should wear