LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The nightmare that woke me

she is as always

You are actually

Wow this just may be one hell of a storm

Think I am going to try sleep again but wish I could take a pain pill right now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 02:30 AM   #9602
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

My lovely daughter is heavy on my mind.
The kind of thinking that is making sleep a wish, not a reality.

I love her. I always will.
I worry. I always will.
I care. I always will.

I don't understand some things.
I really wish I did.

*putting love, support, inner peace
and light out into the universe to her*
Old 12-20-2012, 04:47 AM   #9603
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

Why I keep getting up at the ass crack of dawn.
"There is a vitality, a life force, and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique."---Martha Graham
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 05:17 AM   #9604
GPS
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy to my 5 year old..
Preferred Pronoun?:
Banned 12/27/2012 - Former member came back under a new name
Relationship Status:
Enjoying Life

Thanked 1,171 Times in 351 Posts
GPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST Reputation

i'm sitting here wondering if i should spew out whats on my mind, or should i just let it go..
i would like to trust that the truth will set you free, i'm thinking sometimes im not sure if doing the right thing may end up in a demise of sorts...

i just dont know what to do..
GPS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GPS For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #9605
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

My son is having nightmares. He is waking up screaming and crying, frantically calling my name... Its so hard to get him settled down after and he is so scared. I don't know whats causing them or how to help.... he ended up in bed with me last night, and neither of us slept very much.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:32 PM   #9606
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Ten trillion things...my mind is racing today.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 03:58 PM   #9607
Daktari

Step three. Worship. Open-mindedness, honesty, courage. Pringles.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 05:17 PM   #9608
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Question

hmmm does this avatar make my eyes look too big?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 07:01 PM   #9609
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

It's a cold, rainy night...perfect for snuggling in front of a nice fire...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #9610
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

My fever broke.

Then it came back.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2012, 06:38 AM   #9611
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

She is...

A lot. A whole lot
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:35 AM   #9612
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

How I can put my whole entire foot into my mouth at the most inopportune moments....
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #9613
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
What's on my mind right now...

I am having my first mammogram on Friday. Not gonna lie, not really looking forward to it.
Just a lil' FYI.... the mammogram was a piece of cake! Thank goodness for new technology!!!!

The other poking & proding... that's a whole 'nother story!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2012, 12:10 PM   #9614
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation
Default iPad's

I am thinking I want a iPad mini for my birthday. What do people think of them? My MacBook Pro is heavy so I thought it might be easier to carry around the iPad. Can I do all the same things with it? Does anyone know the answer to these questions? This is what is on my mind.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2012, 04:09 PM   #9615
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

wish came true, it snowed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #9616
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Date night....

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2012, 05:15 PM   #9617
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I had to get up early today...and luckily I have an internal alarm. But I woke up at 4am (I think) when Teddy got up for work...but I managed to get back to sleep....I was having a dream...don't remember what it was about now....but all of a sudden the brain alarm started going off. But instead of saying wake up....it kept saying " you need to grow up now! You need to GROW UP!" That got me thinking....my brain is capable of misspeak?? It's all so very odd to me...

But I did wake up regardless of my brain being silly and strange...and just in time to hear my ex knocking on the door, which was the reason I was having to get up early.....so my brain was right...in a sense...and maybe more than I know...hmmm Much to ponder....

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #9618
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

That a holiday room can be filled with family and friends and one can still be lonely. So odd life is. That if the right person is not sharing the room with you on the holidays... that nothing else really matters much. Not complaining at all. I am very grateful for my friends and family. I know some that will be both lonely and alone...and oddly..laughing...I may just vacillate between which setting I would or will prefer over this holiday.laughing I am. So, alone and lonely sounds pretty darn preferable to me. I am still a very lucky man.
I am hurting and sorry for those who suffer just the basic needs. The cold the hungry the homeless and the lost. I pray they receive what they need.

And happy holidays planet.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2012, 12:08 AM   #9619
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking seriously of getting a French press for my considerable coffee needs, rather than trying to replace the Keurig we got that has FAILED and disappointed me.....
My employer is a chef and I talked it over with him and it seems rather easy and straight forward and takes no mechanical skill whatsoever. Which is good, because I am AWFUL at making coffee. I always get the ration of water to coffee wrong. The only coffee I DIDN'T mess up (besides a Keurig) was percolator coffee...there's definitive lines for coffee and for water and properly ratioed. As an often hyper logical and analytical (BFP spell check says that is spelled wrong but I double checked and it's RIGHT...go figure?) person, I like specifics.
Long story short, since my brain is finally tired and I'm rambling.... we are getting a French press...yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2012, 01:23 AM   #9620
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

My intuition.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post: