Notices

Old 01-05-2013, 04:38 PM   #9781
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind? I hope the day brought you happiness. I found myself in the depths of communal love and music today. It was an inspirational event. I couldn't help but wander in my own thoughts at work (between clients). For the first time in awhile I looked forward to going home. I have been anticipating a nice conversation and the same comfort which surrounded me last night.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 08:35 PM   #9782
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Van Halen.
David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar? Sammy for me but I know I'm in the minority with that choice. No matter. I've also got Moose Munch on my mind. I ate it all. Now what? And the dream I had this morning right before waking up. I don't usually remember my dreams. It has stayed with me all day and it was not about Van Halen, Sammy Hagar or Moose Munch...

Monkey mind.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:15 PM   #9783
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Endless details and questions that can come up in conversations, hair color/styles, netflix movie selections and what I should wear to bed tonight. It's a bit cold but I might be able to fix that with an extra layer of blankets.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #9784
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Hope, journey, endless growth, My gifts shared, WHO I am , where I am going and WHY. Standing, running, walking, breathing, trusting.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:53 PM   #9785
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Me first in 2013.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 10:02 PM   #9786
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 10:02 PM   #9787
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

someone came to me for business advice. Its nice to know that I have something to offer. I remember all too well when I myself felt I had not much to offer anyone, after having been with someone who rolled their eyes everytime I spoke. Never again. I have grown oh so strong and the crippling spirit they left me with has taken me much longer to heal than the physical healing of the accident with the semi truck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 10:06 PM   #9788
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post
This song is one of my new favorites. I have another direction to follow.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:33 PM   #9789
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm excited for Monday, when I'll begin being a teacher at the correctional facility where I am also a counselor. They are drastically under staffed and needed a teacher 4 hours a day for GED prep class so I jumped on it out of curiosity.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2013, 05:12 PM   #9790
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Fashion it seems tonight. This could get very interesting.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #9791
Ang

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Ang Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST Reputation

how wonderful it will be to be back home soon. Travelling back and forth between two cities for work is not so glamourous. The perks do not outweigh the comforts of home.
Ang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ang For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2013, 05:45 PM   #9792
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Suffice it to say, mine is very active.....lots and lots of things!!!!...
Old 01-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #9793
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Quite a few things... Some innocent. Some not. Some mischievous as hell!
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2013, 09:27 PM   #9794
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

My brain is in over drive tonight ...
Usually that means no sleep ... We will see.

One HUGELY Wonderful topic that is on my brain is
My Beautiful Fairy Princess Aimee will be a 1 year old on the 9th!!!

I cannot even begin to wrap my brain around being a Nana ...
I am so very impressed with what a wonderful Mom the Divine Miss M is ...
And I'm blown away with what a blessing Aimee has been to ALL our lives and in what ways!!!!

My beautiful daughter is a fighter ... A survivor ... A walking testament ...
My amazing grand daughter is a light of joy, purity and happiness!!!!!

My brain feels like but my could not be more full of love ...

We may not always understand it, but life does what it needs to, when it should, for the most part!!
Old 01-14-2013, 05:52 PM   #9795
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Starting a new position within my same company, knowing how flexible they are and that I can move up in the company

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2013, 06:12 PM   #9796
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Just that I *still* cannot find my mobile...Things just are not going very smoothly today...so, I think that I need to stop trying so hard..and just let it be.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2013, 06:32 PM   #9797
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The upcoming move...the change that it will bring. Positive change I also decided to look at schools closer to where we will be living, and found that the local community college has an LPN curriculum I am applying Wednesday, and got the nursing school entrance exam study guide in the meantime. I already meet the requirements for the program because of all the classes I have taken previously! (over 80 credits) so really all I have to do is do very well on the TEAS test (entrance exam) but I test well and this should be relatively feasible
This program is also HALF the cost of the one i was considering previously, and their schedule is far better. It LOOKS like I will be going to school 4 days a week INCLUDING clinical! And they have school during the intercession so as to get the program done sooner. (40 weeks) It occurs to me that that is the amount of time that a woman is TYPICALLY pregnant for...lol I'm very excited about this development. And ESPECIALLY happy that I haven't missed the deadline for application...

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #9798
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

My sweet daughter is heavy on my mind ...

She has no insurance and is now suffering from
both her eyes having pink eye and
a bad ear infection

I want to help her ...
I want to fix it all ...

It is so very hard to just sit back and
just be there for her when she needs me.

*sending love and healing to her always*
Old 01-14-2013, 06:36 PM   #9799
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Being nervous. I don't know why, I just am. Lots of changes are coming, or already have. Some big, some small. It's like having a pebble in your shoe. You have to feel the pebble before you can remove it.

I am thinking about work but I am keeping myself distracted with a movie.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2013, 07:36 PM   #9800
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

So many wonderful things...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: