Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkisbutchenuff View Post
.....tonoght, tomorrown the future.....
thats alot tohave on ur mind lol ...~~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 12:44 PM   #9822
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkisbutchenuff View Post
.....tonoght, tomorrown the future.....

perhaps you are right Ms. Ocean....now and spell check and/or having my glasses on might be best to concentrate on at this minute....LOL!!!!!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 01:26 PM   #9823
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mind

Im going do some night photography!
Old 01-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #9824
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

another long day of dealing w. ins. companys and doctors office's faxing this and that ~~ calgon take me away ~~
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 02:34 PM   #9825
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

my gosh darn new cell phone..i need someone to teach me how to work it.
hopefully by monday i will have it concured.
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 02:36 PM   #9826
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

The upcoming Ravens game, I can't stop thinking about it!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 03:05 PM   #9827
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I wonder what Friday evening will bring, how much cooking I will have to do to satisfy, how many wonderful conversations could present themselves and if I am really prepared for tomorrows opportunity. I guess I can just live in the moment and go with the flow!
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 05:30 PM   #9828
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Is there a full moon or something tonight?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 05:50 PM   #9829
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Two emails received today and their potential meanings
Consequences that could result from both of them... And not all consequences are bad
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 05:58 PM   #9830
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
Is there a full moon or something tonight?
No, no full moon. Today is the 1st quarter.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:09 PM   #9831
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind today is why people become the kinds of friends they are in my life. I have those friends that are so close, they can be counted on for anything, at any time. They don't need to talk to me all the time but I know I can count on them for anything if its needed, whether that is company for a coffee date, last minute babysitting, a much needed extra $20 to fill in a gap, or simply a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on. I also know I would do the same for them. These friends really do BECOME family to me. But other friends who I have had and kept over the years did not become that for one reason or another.

Recently I am realizing that much of this is because they do not reflect the qualities I hold closest in my heart. I look for many things in my tightest circle, and the lack of one of those qualities inevitably leads to a much more distant friendship. As I have thought about that this past week or so I have started to think about what those qualities are. I really do look for qualities like generosity, understanding, open-mindedness, honesty, and good communication skills. I have always valued these qualities.

What I am realizing is included in these that I did not see before is thriftiness and economy of life. Not that they have very little, or that they want very little, but that they can make so much FROM very little. I do not have to have the best and most expensive of things to have a happy and full life. I personally have a house full of things that make me very happy. But I spend my money wisely and I meet both my needs and my desires without overextending myself. I choose to make a picnic, instead of eat out. I choose to go to the beach instead of a theme park. I choose to buy a used couch or car, instead of spending more on a new one. I have made a lot of choices to put my family ahead of money. I choose to live on less and to have more.

I guess today I am thinking about how important this quality is to me... and how some people still don't get it.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:13 PM   #9832
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
What is on my mind today is why people become the kinds of friends they are in my life. I have those friends that are so close, they can be counted on for anything, at any time. They don't need to talk to me all the time but I know I can count on them for anything if its needed, whether that is company for a coffee date, last minute babysitting, a much needed extra $20 to fill in a gap, or simply a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on. I also know I would do the same for them. These friends really do BECOME family to me. But other friends who I have had and kept over the years did not become that for one reason or another.

Recently I am realizing that much of this is because they do not reflect the qualities I hold closest in my heart. I look for many things in my tightest circle, and the lack of one of those qualities inevitably leads to a much more distant friendship. As I have thought about that this past week or so I have started to think about what those qualities are. I really do look for qualities like generosity, understanding, open-mindedness, honesty, and good communication skills. I have always valued these qualities.

What I am realizing is included in these that I did not see before is thriftiness and economy of life. Not that they have very little, or that they want very little, but that they can make so much FROM very little. I do not have to have the best and most expensive of things to have a happy and full life. I personally have a house full of things that make me very happy. But I spend my money wisely and I meet both my needs and my desires without overextending myself. I choose to make a picnic, instead of eat out. I choose to go to the beach instead of a theme park. I choose to buy a used couch or car, instead of spending more on a new one. I have made a lot of choices to put my family ahead of money. I choose to live on less and to have more.

I guess today I am thinking about how important this quality is to me... and how some people still don't get it.

Thank you for your sincere post. I, like you, value these things in my own life and among those who have become friends and family.

It is rare to find people who possess many of these qualities in the same ways we do and even more rare to find people who seem to have them all. Lately I have been considering how blessed I am - old friends and new.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 06:21 PM   #9833
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

This.right.here!
Precisely.
I, too, live within my means....and I may not always get what I want, but I am able to get what I need...and it builds one's self values.... To do so, and with dignity and humbleness, makes one appreciate so much more...just what IS exactly important in life.
Those simplest of things...basic necessities we have to have....the smallest of things are important...and where there is a will..there is a way. I know I am branching off in another direction..but still..makes us so much more humble..so much more appreciative...because we actually DO know what is important in life.
Thank YOU, Jenn....I DO get it, too......
Old 01-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #9834
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
This.right.here!
Precisely.
I, too, live within my means....and I may not always get what I want, but I am able to get what I need...and it builds one's self values.... To do so, and with dignity and humbleness, makes one appreciate so much more...just what IS exactly important in life.
Those simplest of things...basic necessities we have to have....the smallest of things are important...and where there is a will..there is a way. I know I am branching off in another direction..but still..makes us so much more humble..so much more appreciative...because we actually DO know what is important in life.
Thank YOU, Jenn....I DO get it, too......
Clay, I am with you! I live within my means and I love to browse for a nice bargain gem find. Something to add personality to my space and to allow me to pick up on the sentimental value of what is important in my life.

The small things do matter, and some of the bigger things that have nothing to do with material goods.

I am forever appreciative of what I have been given and the tools I have to change my direction when it is time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 07:13 PM   #9835
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

i was brought up from very materialistic parents .. i am the opposite of them .. when my friends and i would go out ,, we took care of those who couldnt afford what were doing .. thats what REAL friends do .. when money takes presidence over friendship ,, thats not friends,,,,
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 06:35 AM   #9836
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On your mind

Jenn I loved your post. You are a very wise woman.It brings this song to mind. You find out who your friends are- Tim McGraw. Have a great day darlin.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:06 AM   #9837
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind... this morning.

I got a call while at work yesterday but was totally unable to answer it. I just listened to the voicemail this morning. The test results from the ultrasound must be in at my gyno's office.

I guess I should have tried to take the call. Now I have to wait till Monday... ugh!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 01:46 PM   #9838
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

.....love this post darlin!......i def get it ...but i think u already knew that .....youll always have our love support n friendship ......couldnt have wished for a better fam
Old 01-19-2013, 11:46 PM   #9839
BoiJen

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
happy to find inner peace

BoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST Reputation

things i've realized about the girl in my life that is like deja vu
BoiJen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BoiJen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 11:49 PM   #9840
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

A beachhouse, some wine, a little music and those who I'd like to share the experience with.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post: